PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is a Hero

Shatterhand
09-06-2007, 12:08 AM
After watching Dr. Paul during the last few months, I can't help but think that this man is truly a hero. He is sacrificing a lot for us. He's speaking the truth, enduring mad laughter and boos from neocons, working hard every day to get the message out . . .

I would just like to say thank you, Dr Paul for all your courage, wisdom, and goodness.

Bryan
09-06-2007, 12:25 AM
I couldn't agree more. :)

richard1984
09-06-2007, 12:27 AM
My sentiments exactly. :D

max
09-06-2007, 12:27 AM
After watching Dr. Paul during the last few months, I can't help but think that this man is truly a hero. He is sacrificing a lot for us. He's speaking the truth, enduring mad laughter and boos from neocons, working hard every day to get the message out . . .

I would just like to say thank you, Dr Paul for all your courage, wisdom, and goodness.

That laughter caused me to give another $50 to the campaign tonite...

100 Ron Paul Flyers are going out tomorrow too

leipo
09-06-2007, 12:32 AM
Right on!

BarryDonegan
09-06-2007, 12:34 AM
yeah, tonite was really impressive, on a new level, as far as the quality of man ron paul is.

you can tell hes not the kindof guy who is a pimp, ready to go speak with the ferver of Cicero or Adolph Hitler, but he channeled his fury to work for him tonite, and it made him look tough and principled. this is why he won the away game in hositle territory tonite.

mport1
09-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Yes, he truly is a hero. Founding Father material. And it isn't just this Presidential race, he has been fighting for liberty and the Constitution for a very long time.

Zydeco
09-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Not only is Ron Paul going to win the Republican nomination, not only is Ron Paul going to become president...

...but he's going to be listed with Washington, Jefferson and Jackson as among the greatest presidents we've ever had.

risiusj
09-06-2007, 12:49 AM
Hero.
Patriot.
The Thomas Jefferson of our day.
Ron Paul is one of us.

katao
09-06-2007, 12:49 AM
Amen. Truly the "Thomas Jefferson of our day".

vanadium
09-06-2007, 12:52 AM

I've been waiting for this man to run since I became a libertarian as a 19 year-old in 1996. 11 years later, I finally feel for the first time in my life I can vote for a true statesman with a real chance to make a difference. Now, more than ever, we need someone to call "bullshit" on the establishment and return us to the constitutional restraints the country needs to survive.

(Not to disparage the LP candidates I've supported in the past, but this is like comparing tap water to Red Bull.)

Paulitician
09-06-2007, 12:53 AM
After watching tonight's debate, I have a new-found respect for Ron Paul.

Abobo
09-06-2007, 12:56 AM
Ron Paul makes me proud to be an American, and that's something I haven't felt in a long time.

leipo
09-06-2007, 01:04 AM
(Not to disparage the LP candidates I've supported in the past, but this is like comparing tap water to Red Bull.)

I hope you equate Ron Paul to tap water. You know the pure, clear, refreshing drink with no bullshit additives added. :D

vanadium
09-06-2007, 01:08 AM
I hope you equate Ron Paul to tap water. You know the pure, clear, refreshing drink with no bullshit additives added. :D

I was hoping someone would get it. ;)

Ninja Homer
09-06-2007, 01:08 AM
I look forward to seeing Ron Paul as the fifth face on Mount Rushmore.

risiusj
09-06-2007, 01:09 AM
I look forward to seeing Ron Paul as the only face on Mount Rushmore.