PDA

View Full Version : Third party ticket raping the candidates for money again!

Hamer
10-03-2008, 07:30 AM
This is the disclaimer from the web site :

DISCLOSURE NOTE: BreakTheMatrix is the business tradename of Basic Media, Inc., a for profit corporation engaged in the business of media advertising, networking and consulting. BreakTheMatrix owns the ThirdPartyTicket.com web domain, and is sponsoring and promoting this fundraising effort on a fee for services contract basis with the campaigns participating in the event. A portion of the funds raised by each campaign in this effort will be paid to BreakTheMatrix for services rendered, and BreakTheMatrix is not otherwise affiliated or aligned with any of the campaigns participating in ThirdPartyTicket.com.

Making people pledge to get your email addresses so they can be used to rape the revolution? I think so!

I say if you are going to donate do it now or after the event so the candidates of your choice get all the money not BTM!

Spirit of '76
10-03-2008, 08:08 AM
Yeah, I don't sign up for any of the BTM stuff anymore. I just give directly to the candidates.

hillertexas
10-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Yeah, I don't sign up for any of the BTM stuff anymore. I just give directly to the candidates.

ditto

Hamer
10-03-2008, 08:49 AM

agreed but you need to give on any other day but the day they set up for fundraising so it all goes to the candidates.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-03-2008, 09:25 AM
This is the disclaimer from the web site :

DISCLOSURE NOTE: BreakTheMatrix is the business tradename of Basic Media, Inc., a for profit corporation engaged in the business of media advertising, networking and consulting. BreakTheMatrix owns the ThirdPartyTicket.com web domain, and is sponsoring and promoting this fundraising effort on a fee for services contract basis with the campaigns participating in the event. A portion of the funds raised by each campaign in this effort will be paid to BreakTheMatrix for services rendered, and BreakTheMatrix is not otherwise affiliated or aligned with any of the campaigns participating in ThirdPartyTicket.com.

Making people pledge to get your email addresses so they can be used to rape the revolution? I think so!

I say if you are going to donate do it now or after the event so the candidates of your choice get all the money not BTM!

Amazing how just a week ago you were pleading with me to get ahold of Trevor and ask for his help. I spoke with Trevor, and told you that he was working directly with the Constitution Party. I guess you are not satisfied with that and now find reason to slam the person because they didn't give you the help you wanted. You're a real piece of work.

Hamer
10-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Amazing how just a week ago you were pleading with me to get ahold of Trevor and ask for his help. I spoke with Trevor, and told you that he was working directly with the Constitution Party. I guess you are not satisfied with that and now find reason to slam the person because they didn't give you the help you wanted. You're a real piece of work.

I didn't want his help Chuck Baldwin needed his help. I can see clearly that what he was working on was to make money from all the candidates and profit himself. Also making people pledge to get their email addresses to rape the revolution some more later.

I am slamming no one the disclaimer says it all. I can see clearly what Trevor is all about now!

ihsv
10-03-2008, 09:38 AM
I didn't want his help Chuck Baldwin needed his help. I can see clearly that what he was working on was to make money from all the candidates now.

I am slamming no one the disclaimer says it all. I can see clearly what Trevor is all about now!

Personally, a man's time and talent are worth something. I see no problem with him being able to make a living or gaining from his efforts. So long as they're legal and ethical, I believe he should be compensated for his work. If a person engages in skulduggery or other immoral actions to gain a profit, that changes things entirely.

Again, if he gains by his work and does so in an honest fashion, then there's no problem. Not everyone can work for free.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Personally, a man's time and talent are worth something. I see no problem with him being able to make a living or gaining from his efforts. So long as they're legal and ethical, I believe he should be compensated for his work. If a person engages in skulduggery or other immoral actions to gain a profit, that changes things entirely.

Again, if he gains by his work and does so in an honest fashion, then there's no problem. Not everyone can work for free.

What's his talent? I bet you he didn't even code his site himself.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-03-2008, 09:44 AM
Wow as an entrepreneur, some of you guys make me want to vomit. Fuck off to Communist china if you don't like capitalism. Hamer, your comments are totally off-base, and I have a long memory, and I know a lot of people. Don't expect to get much help from anyone after this

Hamer
10-03-2008, 10:40 AM
Wow as an entrepreneur, some of you guys make me want to vomit. Fuck off to Communist china if you don't like capitalism. Hamer, your comments are totally off-base, and I have a long memory, and I know a lot of people. Don't expect to get much help from anyone after this

Yes you are correct about no one getting much help. We don't get any help from Trevor unless there is money in it for him. You are dead on about that!

RonPaulVolunteer
10-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Yes you are correct about no one getting much help. We don't get any help from Trevor unless there is money in it for him. You are dead on about that!

Well, that's not the testimony of those that I know have worked with him. You really ought to be careful about the crap your spouting off. It just makes you look like a tool. Trevor has done more for the movement than most of us, and he gets very little credit for what he has tried to do. Not everything he has done has been a great success, and even I think the blimp idea was plain stupid, but ya know what, he TRIES, and that's a hell of a lot more than most of us.

CUnknown
10-03-2008, 11:02 AM
You don't understand -- this moneybomb is donating directly to the candidates. None of the money goes to breakthematrix. Do not give anything to breakthematrix, donate direct to the candidates on Wednesday the 8th! This moneybomb could be the biggest one yet, no excuses for sitting this one out - Everyone needs to pitch in. Well, being broke would be a good excuse, I guess. But if you have a few bucks, pitch in and help save this country.

www.thirdpartyticket.com

dr. hfn
10-03-2008, 11:20 AM
What, now we don't trust Break the Matrix? WTF

Hamer
10-03-2008, 11:21 AM
You don't understand -- this moneybomb is donating directly to the candidates. None of the money goes to breakthematrix. Do not give anything to breakthematrix, donate direct to the candidates on Wednesday the 8th! This moneybomb could be the biggest one yet, no excuses for sitting this one out - Everyone needs to pitch in. Well, being broke would be a good excuse, I guess. But if you have a few bucks, pitch in and help save this country.

www.thirdpartyticket.com

WRONG! they get a portion of what ever is raised that day and who knows what else they are charging. Trevor was asked to help with the Chuck Baldwin money bomb 5 days after Ron Paul endorsed him and he refused and know we know why. He wanted to make money instead of helping the revolution.

Hamer
10-03-2008, 12:02 PM
ditto

Good!

Hamer
10-03-2008, 12:49 PM
What's his talent? I bet you he didn't even code his site himself.

Yea what talent?

Hamer
10-03-2008, 02:16 PM
What, now we don't trust Break the Matrix? WTF

NO not now!

Hamer
10-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Well, that's not the testimony of those that I know have worked with him. You really ought to be careful about the crap your spouting off. It just makes you look like a tool. Trevor has done more for the movement than most of us, and he gets very little credit for what he has tried to do. Not everything he has done has been a great success, and even I think the blimp idea was plain stupid, but ya know what, he TRIES, and that's a hell of a lot more than most of us.

He tries so long as there is money in it for him nothing more the revolution comes second to him and far as I can see now. What has trevor done other than set up a web site? Eric Nordstrom is the inventor of the money bomb not Trevor Lyman go ask him who set up the very first Ron Paul money bombs.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-03-2008, 04:01 PM
He tries so long as there is money in it for him nothing more the revolution comes second to him and far as I can see now. What has trevor done other than set up a web site? Eric Nordstrom is the inventor of the money bomb not Trevor Lyman go ask him who set up the very first Ron Paul money bombs.

I know full well who did, I am not new around these parts like you are. And sorry, but to say he'll only do something if he makes a buck, well gee whiz, that's called capitalism buddy, if you don't like it, move your ass to China. Oh wait, no, just stay where you are, what am I saying!! And for the record, no he does not just do things for money.

Hamer
10-03-2008, 05:35 PM
I know full well who did, I am not new around these parts like you are. And sorry, but to say he'll only do something if he makes a buck, well gee whiz, that's called capitalism buddy, if you don't like it, move your ass to China. Oh wait, no, just stay where you are, what am I saying!! And for the record, no he does not just do things for money.

I don't believe it.

He could have helped 2 weeks ago he refused because he wanted to do his own and make money from the fundraising. The blimp made Trevor money. all the other money bombs made him money. what has he done for the revolution tat didn;t make him money since the Ron Paul money bombs because I would really like to know.

Hamer
10-03-2008, 08:42 PM
bump