PDA

View Full Version : Obama gets campaign money from foreigners

blancmange
10-03-2008, 01:13 AM
Obama gets campaign money from foreigners

According to Newsmax, Obama is getting his funding illegally from overseas- I wonder where his allegiance will lie when elected...

http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/Obama_fundraising_illegal/2008/09/29/135718.html

Quote:
More than half of the whopping $426.9 million Barack Obama has raised has come from small donors whose names the Obama campaign won’t disclose.

And questions have arisen about millions more in foreign donations the Obama campaign has received that apparently have not been vetted as legitimate.

Unlike the McCain campaign, which has made its complete donor database available online, the Obama campaign has not identified donors for nearly half the amount he has raised, according to the Center for Responsive Politics (CRP).

Federal law does not require the campaigns to identify donors who give less than $200 during the election cycle. However, it does require that campaigns calculate running totals for each donor and report them once they go beyond the $200 mark.

Surprisingly, the great majority of Obama donors never break the $200 threshold…

Andrew Ryan
10-03-2008, 01:15 AM
*sigh* I hate McBama :mad::(

Kludge
10-03-2008, 01:29 AM
I just happen to know that Dr. Paul came across the money of foreigners too...

blancmange
10-03-2008, 01:34 AM
I just happen to know that Dr. Paul came across the money of foreigners too...

Sticking up for obama eh?

Paul didn't get illegal money, he got money from americans/servicemen living abroad.

Unless of course you wanted to confess something illegal that went on.

Kludge
10-03-2008, 01:34 AM
he got money from americans/servicemen living abroad.

Not all of it. :)

blancmange
10-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Not all of it. :)

Prove it. :)

I bet you're a big obama fan.

Lovecraftian4Paul
10-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Following in the footsteps of Clinton, I see. I recall an ad from Pat Buchanan's 2000 campaign where he called the Democrats out on getting money from the Chinese government for elections and re-elections.

blancmange
10-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Following in the footsteps of Clinton, I see. I recall an ad from Pat Buchanan's 2000 campaign where he called the Democrats out on getting money from the Chinese government for elections and re-elections.

I remember that. Typical of the dumicraps.

blancmange
10-03-2008, 01:39 AM
Kludge loses

http://koti.kapsi.fi/mixer/photos/RussianMMA/2008/Fedor_Emelianenko/fedor_nogueira_fight.jpg

Kludge
10-03-2008, 01:41 AM
;)

Knightskye
10-03-2008, 01:42 AM
Prove it. :)

I bet you're a big obama fan.

Seriously? You're accusing Kludge of being an Obama fan?

Oh, that's right. You've been here for a day.

Anyway, McCain broke campaign finance law. He didn't get in trouble for it, and neither will Obama.

blancmange
10-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Seriously? You're accusing Kludge of being an Obama fan?

Oh, that's right. You've been here for a day.

Anyway, McCain broke campaign finance law. He didn't get in trouble for it, and neither will Obama.

I find it interesting he came to his rescue in this thread and btw he didn't say he wasn't yet. Btw Are you his boyfriend or something? lol Just asking.

Kludge
10-03-2008, 01:51 AM
I find it interesting he came to his rescue in this thread and btw he didn't say he wasn't yet. Btw Are you his boyfriend or something? lol Just asking.

We drink the same lib'rul Kool-Aid, that's for sure.

blancmange
10-03-2008, 01:54 AM
We drink the same lib'rul Kool-Aid, that's for sure.

Seriously? That's too bad. I guess there is no hope for the ignorant. Now I'm off to play my $3000 Gibson Les Paul that I bought using my college education through my $4000 Marshall stack in my $500,000 dollar house while you stare at your tractor through the rusty screen in your trailer...lol

Only joking kludge, don't take offense. :) I won't hold your liberal stance against you. I was just hoping you'd prove your earlier point.

Kludge
10-03-2008, 02:06 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

VoteForRonPaul
10-03-2008, 02:14 AM

More than half of the whopping $426.9 million Barack Obama has raised mark.

:eek: is this number for real? This is a half Billion

libertarian4321
10-03-2008, 04:21 AM
Obama gets campaign money from foreigners

According to Newsmax, Obama is getting his funding illegally from overseas- I wonder where his allegiance will lie when elected...

http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/Oba...29/135718.html

Quote:
More than half of the whopping $426.9 million Barack Obama has raised has come from small donors whose names the Obama campaign won’t disclose.

And questions have arisen about millions more in foreign donations the Obama campaign has received that apparently have not been vetted as legitimate.

Unlike the McCain campaign, which has made its complete donor database available online, the Obama campaign has not identified donors for nearly half the amount he has raised, according to the Center for Responsive Politics (CRP).

Federal law does not require the campaigns to identify donors who give less than $200 during the election cycle. However, it does require that campaigns calculate running totals for each donor and report them once they go beyond the $200 mark.

Surprisingly, the great majority of Obama donors never break the $200 threshold…

Your link is broken, so its hard to tell whether newsmax actually said that or whether you are just jumping to conclusions regarding "illegality."

No campaign has to give data for donors under $200. Ron Paul didn't do it, either. Are you claiming Ron Paul is doing something nefarious as well, or do you only point these things out for candidates you don't like?

So whats the big deal? Do you have actual evidence that something illegal is going on, or are you just throwing shit against the wall and hoping something sticks? If you (or "newsmax") has evidence of illegality, stop farting around here and provide your evidence to the FEC.

BTW, given the demographics that Obama appeals to, I'm not surprised that a huge percentage of his money comes from small donor- he tends to do especially well with the young, minorities, families, the military. Those folks typically can't write large checks like the people that McCain attracts (business people, the elderly, etc).

Also, you should give the link showing all the people who gave small donations to McCain.

I see you've been on board here at the forums since October 2008. What happened, did they kick you off the John McCain forums?

Obama and McCain both suck...

itshappening
10-03-2008, 04:39 AM
McBama are foreign agents so it's not surprising!

blancmange
10-03-2008, 05:46 AM
That's weird. Must have been some shenanigans.
Here it is again.

http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/Obama_fundraising_illegal/2008/09/29/135718.html

Your link is broken, so its hard to tell whether newsmax actually said that or whether you are just jumping to conclusions regarding "illegality."

No campaign has to give data for donors under $200. Ron Paul didn't do it, either. Are you claiming Ron Paul is doing something nefarious as well, or do you only point these things out for candidates you don't like?

So whats the big deal? Do you have actual evidence that something illegal is going on, or are you just throwing shit against the wall and hoping something sticks? If you (or "newsmax") has evidence of illegality, stop farting around here and provide your evidence to the FEC.

BTW, given the demographics that Obama appeals to, I'm not surprised that a huge percentage of his money comes from small donor- he tends to do especially well with the young, minorities, families, the military. Those folks typically can't write large checks like the people that McCain attracts (business people, the elderly, etc).

Also, you should give the link showing all the people who gave small donations to McCain.

I see you've been on board here at the forums since October 2008. What happened, did they kick you off the John McCain forums?

Obama and McCain both suck...

blancmange
10-03-2008, 05:49 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-mindcontrol-liberalism.html