PDA

View Full Version : I Am So Sick of The Two Party System Debate, Aren't you?

VoteForRonPaul
10-02-2008, 11:45 PM
I am so sick of it, and wondering why RP's army does not push for a diverse debate like it used to do in the primaries, or it has to be Ron Paul ? :rolleyes:

Why should we give the MSM a peace of mind. We should send them a strong message that it is not just about Ron Paul and that the game is not over. How can we sit and watch the MSM every single day manuplating people's minds about the only two dream candidates of United States of America ?

There are many other candidates who are ignored, how can we let this pass without a tough fight

Why the PBS would not invite all those candidates? And what stops us from hammering the PBS or any other channel in order to put such debate into effect?

Can we do something about that or we will let it pass this time? :cool:

qh4dotcom
10-03-2008, 12:21 AM
In the Canadian presidential debates, five candidates will debate.

What a shame

VoteForRonPaul
10-03-2008, 01:43 AM
In the Canadian presidential debates, five candidates will debate.

What a shame
Agreed man it is a shame!

Click here everyone http://www.cbc.ca/news/canadavotes/story/2008/10/02/english-debate-night.html

And it will be more of a shame if we do not do something while we have the numbers and the enthusiasm.

The problem now is that Ron Paul supporters became like audience in this presidential election, we are just watching and biting our hands but that is not enough, we got to do something and not let this manipulation process continue in front of our eyes.

fj45lvr
10-03-2008, 03:14 AM
What DEBATE?????

I haven't seen one of those for a long time.

CUnknown
10-03-2008, 06:07 AM
www.thirdpartyticket.com, sign up! Break down the 2-party system.

Scotso
10-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Have we not been trying to do that?

VoteForRonPaul
10-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Have we not been trying to do that?
Obviously we are not trying enough.

Ron Paul started this with the third party conference, so let us push it one step further.

Let us fight!

HOLLYWOOD
10-03-2008, 06:33 PM
It's not even a debate... it's Dumbed Down Sheeple Pandering.

Those 2 candidates last night are a prefect example that "No Child Left Behind" is a complete FAILURE! FOLLOW, don't THINK!

I think 2 used car saleman would of been more realistic and truthful.

VoteForRonPaul
10-04-2008, 01:40 AM
Bump

ultimaonliner
10-04-2008, 03:34 AM
The debates are just give the illusion that our political system works by educating the people to make informed decisions, to allow democracy to work.

They really are a display of 2 B.S. artists, B.S.'ing themselves, each other, and the world.

You can almost see the strings attached to their limbs from above. I also think that the candidates are essentially self-centered, egotistical, and delusional.

RP should have ran 3rd party...

VoteForRonPaul
10-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Bump

brandon
10-05-2008, 12:41 PM
They really are a display of 2 B.S. artists, B.S.'ing themselves, each other, and the world.

Precisely. And anyone who follows politics knows this is true.

The problem is 99% of the country doesn't know a god damn thing about politics, so they watch the debates and then repeat the talking points verbatim at the water cool the next day, hoping to sound smart and educated.

VoteForRonPaul
10-06-2008, 08:40 PM
Let us not get too soft on the MSM.

The MSM has accomplished every single goal it has put for itself, from 9/11 deception to the war on Iraq to who win the election and their last accomplishment was the Bailout, while we have not accomplished what we are here for. If you think that the fight with the MSM has ended then you got to be wrong!

:cool: