PDA

View Full Version : After the VP debates I've concluded we need to get togethether, NOW

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 10:42 PM
EDIT: NEW THREAD: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=164209

so is no one interested in seeing Ron Paul?

http://www.mises.org/events/107

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Is the Free State Project the answer, I say un-federalize the NH 'national guard' and look after our own state if we are inclined to go to NH.

nate895
10-02-2008, 10:49 PM
I am not moving to New Hampshire. I am going South. I think we take advantage since it is rising again. The only reason they have been big government hillbillies for so long is because they have had no money, now they're finally getting their hands on some for the first time in centuries. Most of the memorable Founding Fathers were Southerners, so I say that is our natural home.

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Well then, Alabama, where the Ludwig von Mises institute is? I personally think is not a bad idea. (I've lived all over.) More electoral votes and they are anti federal government.

nate895
10-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Well then Alabama, where the Ludwig von Mises institute is?

Maybe, if I become an economist, yes, if not, Tennessee (where much of my family lives) or South Carolina.

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 10:56 PM
I don't know if you understand the urgency of now and the magnitude if we do nothing. If not NH because of weather AL is definitely ready to be libertarian, yes little 'l'. Mises' widow chose it for a reason.

We need to meet, what better place than the Institute?

nate895
10-02-2008, 10:58 PM
I don't know if you understand the urgency of now and the magnitude if we do nothing.

I'm 16, I couldn't do anything if I wanted too, so I am going to be an optimist, and prepare to be a pessimist.

RickyJ
10-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Title says it all...

It certainly does.

Who is Hether and why do you want to get her? :D

Dustancostine
10-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Texas won its own independence once, we'll do it again if we have to.

kahless
10-02-2008, 11:02 PM
I am all for the Independent Republic of Upstate New York.

nate895
Texas won its own independence once, we'll do it again if we have to.

Can us other Southerners join, we know we were bad luck last time, but we don't want to get left out of the fun.

jcarcinogen
We can argue about what state it is in but the Institution is here (Mises' widow chose Auburn), lets meet and make decisions quickly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_von_Mises_Institute

daviddee
10-02-2008, 11:06 PM

nate895
10-02-2008, 11:06 PM
We can argue about what state it is in but the Institution is here, lets meet and make decisions quickly.

Well, of the states mentioned, Alabama first, followed by Texas. But I still think it is more effective if we went for a whole region. The South, according to a Zogby poll I found (http://www.vermontrepublic.org/news_events/zogby_poll_finds_support_for_secession), has 25.8% support, already, for secession. Double+some of that number, and you have a country of 90 million people, maybe more like 80 million if you don't include the Yanks that retire or move down there.

nate895
10-02-2008, 11:08 PM
I suspect this post will be pulled down as soon as I hit submit reply... but here goes.

There were Clarion Calls over the past 2 decades and, unfortunately, they were not acted upon. True patriots went out on the limb and we were either too young, too busy, or scared to get involved.

Since these events happened this country has only gotten more hardened and the opportunity for these events dwindles as time moves on.

These events were the proud actions of Randy Weaver, David Koresh, and Timothy McVeigh.

2 of these men are dead and the other had his family wiped out.

Without the cascading events of action the struggle goes no where.

While Waco was burning... The agents in Waco should have been dealt with.

While Ruby Ridge was surrounded... Those that were surrounding should have have been surrounded.

While one building was falling to the ground... 10 more should have been falling to the ground.

Decades pass and there are those that are "waiting for the next flair up". There should be a coordinated effort to make those flairs up happen.

US GOVT: Come and get me... I really do not care... welcome it actually.

Don't get too carried away, seriously. We don't want violence. If there is to be a Revolution, we must do all in our power to keep it peaceful.

jcarcinogen
Let's organize it, Lew Rockwell is President and we should encourage leaders like Adam Kokesh to attend. We need to act NOW.

daviddee

nate895
10-02-2008, 11:09 PM
Let's organize it, Lew Rockwell is President and we should encourage leaders like Adam Kokesh to attend. We need to act NOW.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=150069

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Well, of the states mentioned, Alabama first, followed by Texas. But I still think it is more effective if we went for a whole region. The South, according to a Zogby poll I found (http://www.vermontrepublic.org/news_events/zogby_poll_finds_support_for_secession), has 25.8% support, already, for secession. Double+some of that number, and you have a country of 90 million people, maybe more like 80 million if you don't include the Yanks that retire or move down there.

We can 'quibble' as the Lady Rothchild says, but we need to meet and talk in person. The ultimate plan can be decided there.

tggroo7
10-02-2008, 11:11 PM
are we just talking about meeting somewhere or actually forming our own state/country??? If you are talking about Alabama seceding then I would have to respectively disagree. The state/region should be like a third of the size of Alabama because smaller and denser is better. NH was a good choice for the free state project. And, is the free state project actually supposed to become a secession movement when they get the people or is it just move there and form our own community though still a part of the country like any other town?

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:12 PM
I am fully devoting myself to the cause.

Lew Rockwell may be a good moderator being the President of the Institute.

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:15 PM
Alternate plans welcome. But action is needed.

nate895
10-02-2008, 11:17 PM
I am fully devoting myself to the cause.

Lew Rockwell may be a good moderator being the President of the Institute.

Don't get the Ludwig von Mises Institute involved, they've already been called "racists" if they become associated with "treason" it won't work. What we need to do is slowly build momentum underneath the radar, building a base of money to supply our political campaign when it comes into the open.

Micah Dardar
10-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Alabama isn't ready. Any state with dry counties, bible thumping bullies, and draconian marijuana laws isn't suited to be a seat of freedom.

nate895
10-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Alternate plans welcome.

What about the plan me and Joseph came up with:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=150069

It didn't gain much traction, but it could work.

nate895
10-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Alabama isn't ready. Any state with dry counties, bible thumping bullies, and draconian marijuana laws isn't suited to be a seat of freedom.

Alabama did, however, defend the right of California to NOT have draconian marijuana laws, along with Mississippi and Louisiana. As I said, the South is finally getting money, and with money they will finally stop trying to be the perfect, most moral people of all time. The reason why they have all these laws is because they had no money so they looked to preachers to lift them up, and the fiery ones are generally moralist like that.

BTW, just because you're a bible thumper like me doesn't mean you don't like freedom.

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:23 PM
As a former "Yankee" I can tell you there is no other place I would want to live... The South... Deep South.

As I grow older I realize things do not change much with the passage of time.

The south is the last bastion of hope...

I'm asking for just a "summit meeting", at of all places the Ludwig von Mises Institute.

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Forum postings aren't cutting it.

daviddee
10-02-2008, 11:24 PM

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:26 PM
Please 'sticky' and lets make a date. I will contact Lew.

Micah Dardar
10-02-2008, 11:28 PM
BTW, just because you're a bible thumper like me doesn't mean you don't like freedom.

Well, I have been fighting for freedom for awhile. I served 14 months in jail for marijuana in 2000. While on the inside, I can tell you that I realized that America and Louisiana have their prisons filled with at least half or more people whose crimes do not justify them being kept from their families and society. I'm glad that a large group of Christians are finally realizing that freedom is universal!

If God forgives, then why do they incarcerate people for going against Christian morality?

nate895
10-02-2008, 11:29 PM
I will remind you that merely taking up residence in a state is about as effective as the "Free State Project". Which at the birthrate of liberals is doomed to fail and the state they chose sucks. No offense FSP...

To be effective you need a state to secede and in order to get that done you need:

1. A severely beaten down state that has no benefit from being in the Union. This needs to be a border state (Canada or Mexico) or a state that is on a coast (water access). No 100% land locked state would be successful.

2. The many Freemen movements tried to accomplish this by buying huge tracts of land... They were all fucked over and it never worked.

3. If you attempt to do this outside the USA... you will be locked up. The dude from Stormfront attempted this with Dominica (in the Carib) and was sent to Federal Prison for the attempted/conspiracy to over throw a nation. Another great example is in Africa where a bunch of hardass mercenaries tried to overthrow a country there. They were South Africans with massive political connections and money... they failed and are in African prisons.

#1 could happen during a depression or a state that has massive revenues that they deem "theirs"... Like say Alaska with their oil.

Alabama has major car business and other things that rely upon a stable environment. They have come along way and do not want to fuck it up.

The best way I have envisioned this to happen is with the cooperation of the military. Such as a 5 star general, who has the respect of the ground troops, over throwing Washington DC and declaring the Constitution law once again. While executing "traitors to the rule of law". This is how it has always happened during the last thousands of years... the endless wars might just create the tension.

OR

One more justice on the Supreme Court... and the rumor being fact that the right wing justices believe in the "Constitution in Exile" (google it). One more justice empowers them to bring back the rule of law.

I hope you're right with the Supreme Court, but I doubt it. I think a region is the most effective strategy. In the modern world, the US government could be in control of any seceding state outside of Alaska (which would take a few months, only because of the large tracts of tundra) within a few hours, but a region they will be forced to recognize or face international shame, not to mention there isn't the resources to take over a region.

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:30 PM
The Free State Project will not be marginalized.

aravoth
10-02-2008, 11:31 PM
My vote is for montana or texas

nate895
10-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Well, I have been fighting for freedom for awhile. I served 14 months in jail for marijuana in 2000. While on the inside, I can tell you that I realized that America and Louisiana have their prisons filled with at least half or more people whose crimes do not justify them being kept from their families and society. I'm glad that a large group of Christians are finally realizing that freedom is universal!

If God forgives, then why do they incarcerate people for going against Christian morality?

I agree wholeheartedly. My family has finally found a church that believes that too. I walked in on the first day, and after a few opening words: "Did you know 1% of our population is in prison, and many of us believe that many of these are travesties of justice? There is no way 1% of our populace should be in prison."

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:33 PM
My vote is for montana or texas

My friend, what I am asking for is a meeting, not saying anything has to be 'Alabama based'.

The Mises Institution is here. As well as the leadership (Lew).

daviddee
10-02-2008, 11:36 PM

Micah Dardar
10-02-2008, 11:36 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. My family has finally found a church that believes that too. I walked in on the first day, and after a few opening words: "Did you know 1% of our population is in prison, and many of us believe that many of these are travesties of justice? There is no way 1% of our populace should be in prison."

I recently attended a Unitarian Universalist church. It was a breath of fresh air from what I was used to. It seems that there may be a lot of leftists there, but at least they are freedom loving people of faith.

That said, I'm glad that this movement has caused me to regain faith that God's true people aren't the cookie cutter Christians in the mega-churches.

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Guys, I am not trying to bring religion into this as Mises' widow wasn't. We need to meet ASAP and make a plan.

EDIT: Lew Rockwell is the President.

Micah Dardar
10-02-2008, 11:39 PM
I will add this tidbit:

There is a distinct possibility California could be the first state to breakaway. Consider these facts...

1. They are far away from Washington (gravitational pull is weakened)
2. They are bucking the Federal Govt on a few big issues.... drugs, immigration, etc.
3. The hard left of California feels they are marginalized by "flyover country" and the "fundamentalists"
4. California can support itself... Sure they have budget problems... but would they have budget problems if their tax dollars were sent to Sacramento instead of Washington DC?

The 10th Amendment could really benefit us all.

nate895
10-02-2008, 11:40 PM
I recently attended a Unitarian Universalist church. It was a breath of fresh air from what I was used to. It seems that there may be a lot of leftists there, but at least they are freedom loving people of faith.

That said, I'm glad that this movement has caused me to regain faith that God's true people aren't the cookie cutter Christians in the mega-churches.

The problem I have with Unitarians is the fact that they aren't content with letting everyone else do what they want, they do it too. I might want everyone to have their liberty, but I want to belong to a church that frowns upon doing immoral behavior, it just doesn't want it in the state cod.

Micah Dardar
10-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Guys, I am not trying to bring religion into this as Mises' widow wasn't. We need to meet ASAP and make a plan.

I would love to go to Mises' Institute. I hear Auburn is a beautiful campus!

daviddee
10-02-2008, 11:42 PM

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:46 PM
I think we need to get together and what better place than the Mises Institute. I will quit my job and and everything to to make it happen. Please sticky and I will talk to Lew (President of the Mises Institute).

Micah Dardar
10-02-2008, 11:46 PM
My brother,

When I met Ron Paul, found this forum, and started speaking to people I realized I was not alone.

Always remember that no matter how unique of snowflake you are... there are always many more like you... you just need to find them.

As to the 14 months.... unfortunately most everyone I am friends with have served Federal time (5 to 10 year stretches) for drugs, taxes, guns, etc. or are currently on the run outside the country. When a country creates so many laws that make their citizens criminals.... you are living in under a regime of tyranny.

Funny... I always used to think of myself as an honest business man, too. My scales were never tipped, and I was profiting by the laws of supply and demand. I was independent, and I created employment.

One of my employees got greedy and screwed me over, though.

Micah Dardar
10-02-2008, 11:48 PM
I think we need to get together and what better place than the Mises Institute. I will quit my job and and everything to to make it happen. Please sticky and I will talk to Lew (President of the Mises Institute).

Jeez, do you really need to quit your job to do it? I can't make that kind of commitment!

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:50 PM
Funny... I always used to think of myself as an honest business man, too. My scales were never tipped, and I was profiting by the laws of supply and demand. I was independent, and I created employment.

One of my employees got greedy and screwed me over, though.

Sorry to hear that my friend. We need a real answer real fast though. We saw how Obama and McCain voted on socialization of the free market.

daviddee
10-02-2008, 11:50 PM

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:53 PM
I am going to call Lew (he doesn't know me) tomorrow and ask him about a 'summit meeting'. Please back me up. I am trying to take action.

What is a good date?

Micah Dardar
10-02-2008, 11:57 PM
I am going to call Lew (he doesn't know me) tomorrow and ask him about a 'summit meeting'. Please back me up. I am trying to take action.

What is a good date?

Hmmm.... I'm off every weekend, but who else will be attending? Do ya think that we could get a few dozen spammers to attend? :rolleyes:

We would need to get this a bit more organized. There are a few committed people around the country that would love to attend I'm sure.

jcarcinogen
10-02-2008, 11:58 PM
We must have a viable option on election day.

Lew is the brains, but we should agree. Or do nothing.

Micah Dardar
10-03-2008, 12:02 AM
We must have a viable option on election day.

I'm voting for Ron Paul in Louisiana. If you aren't in Louisiana or Montana, I would vote for Chuck Baldwin. Lew Rockwell turned down our nomination for VP in Louisiana.

jcarcinogen
10-03-2008, 12:03 AM
capitulate?

jcarcinogen
10-03-2008, 12:08 AM
I am gong to call Lew tomorrow and ask for a summit meeting Oct 14 at the Mises Institute in Auburn, AL.

I will call him and show up, and if he agress it will happen. Update tomorrow.

daviddee
10-03-2008, 12:09 AM

Micah Dardar
10-03-2008, 12:10 AM
capitulate?
surrender or negotiate?

jcarcinogen
10-03-2008, 12:11 AM
I am asking for a temporary sticky. I will make a meeting happen because it has to be done.

Anyone that knows a mod or higher pls give me 2 days, I need this stickied.

Micah Dardar
10-03-2008, 12:12 AM
There is a meeting happening in November that might suit your needs.

https://shop.davidduke.com/conference_booking2008x.php

ewwww... I'm multi-ethnic. David Duke and me may fight.

Micah Dardar
10-03-2008, 12:14 AM
My b-day is Oct. 12th. That would be cool. I don't know how to get a sticky, but I can try to make it if it happens. Do you live near Auburn?

daviddee
10-03-2008, 12:18 AM

Micah Dardar
10-03-2008, 12:22 AM
My reason for that was Don Black is going to be there.

He did hard time trying to form a new country ;)

Nothing like getting first hand advice from someone with experience.

I'm not listening to anyone that promotes the thought that any race is superior to another. I'm promoting Constitutional freedom, not hate!

jcarcinogen
10-03-2008, 12:24 AM
I will tell Lew we will meet in Aurburn, at the Ludwig von Mises Institute on Oct. 14.

Is that a good date? I am going to bed soon, Discuss.

EDIT: Make your ideas heard correctly, start thinking about writing those thoughts down now. It is going to happen.

Micah Dardar
10-03-2008, 12:26 AM
I will tell Lew we will meet in Aurburn, at the Ludwig von Mises Institute on Oct. 14.

Is that a good date? I am going to bed soon, Discuss.

I can't be up there on a Tuesday.

jcarcinogen
10-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Please, discuss. I will call him tomorrow around 1 pm central time.

I won't call untill I check this thread first.

Micah Dardar
10-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Would anyone else be interested in attending this proposed summit by jcarcinogen? The only day that I could attend would be on a Sunday. Don't let me hold you back, though.

RideTheDirt
10-03-2008, 12:38 AM
I have an ex in Alabama, maybe I could find her, but she was crazy so never mind.... Keep us posted on the status of this summit.

jcarcinogen
10-03-2008, 12:38 AM
I will read every word of this thread before I seal the deal. Midweek is usually ideal. !4th, 15th?

Micah Dardar
10-03-2008, 12:40 AM
I have an ex in Alabama, maybe I could find her, but she was crazy so never mind.... Keep us posted on the status of this summit.

tsk tsk tsk... do we all have an ex in Alabama?

BTW, yes, she was crazy.

jcarcinogen
10-03-2008, 12:42 AM
I will be in the site's chat at noon central time. I will call at 1 pm central time.

jcarcinogen
10-03-2008, 01:09 AM
I am tech savvy, I will make sure we have a meeting even if is via skype (I'd like to meet at the Mises Institute if possible). It will happen. I will set up a date around Oct 14, but I will make sure if you can't attend you can be heard via Skype. What should we do?

I will post a phone number the day of the conference when it happens.

alaric
10-03-2008, 02:13 AM
I am gong to call Lew tomorrow and ask for a summit meeting Oct 14 at the Mises Institute in Auburn, AL.

I will call him and show up, and if he agress it will happen. Update tomorrow.

hey, that's my birthday! Sorry, i live far away and my wife's health isn't good (mine either, but better than hers) or i would attend. I do occasionally make it to Vermont, the totally 2nd Amendment State. They have an active secession movement http://secession.net/ that had a good demonstration at the state capitol of Montpelier.

jcarcinogen
10-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Edit: what a dumb idea, sorry.

rallymewrx
10-20-2008, 03:14 PM
ummmm.........

nbruno322
10-20-2008, 04:22 PM
This board is most definitely monitored by the Feds.... Don't post anything you wouldn't feel comfortable saying to the face of an FBI Agent and watch out for provocateurs!

http://www.scottbieser.com/images/fearless_FBI_700.jpg

dr. hfn
10-20-2008, 05:38 PM
New Hampshire=Liberty Beacon of the North

Gin
10-20-2008, 05:44 PM
Actually WV is a good choice too... it has all the resources needed to survive.. including caves, coal/natural gas/oil, textile mills, plenty of land for farming.. doesn't get too cold.. but does get cold... one can easily get lost in the hills should the need arise...

just a thought... tho, I prefer NC myself :)

raiha
10-20-2008, 11:58 PM
Daviddee, first you talk about stormfront like you know more about them than me...then you talk about Don Black. Now i don't like to make public accusations but if you are white supremacist well you are not welcome here and anyone else of the pure Aryan race persuasion can bugger off as well. RP has already had his reputation sullied by racists on the forum and i intend to challenge any whiff of it.

rallymewrx
10-21-2008, 07:21 AM

jcarcinogen
10-21-2008, 01:37 PM

OMG. I'll be there!

jcarcinogen
10-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Well I don't know about the golf and lunch... maybe the CFL will host something... the weather is beautiful here now.

I've never met Paul in person... I have to.

EDIT: new thread, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=164209