PDA

View Full Version : My answer - I want the bad stuff to happen!

Menthol Patch
10-02-2008, 09:21 PM
I keep reading that if the bailout does not pass all kinds of bad stuff will happen.

The following is my answer....

I want the bailout to fail.

I want the stock market to go down thousands of points.

I want people to lose massive amounts of money from their 401Ks.

I want businesses not to be able to make payroll.

I want massive unemployment.

I want people to lose the money that's in their bank accounts.

I want many business to shut down.

I want the banking system to collapse so no one can get credit.

Why?

1) The bailout is unconstitutional because the government has no right to bailout private banks or other financial institutions. (The bad stuff is better than the constitution being violated!)

2) The bailout is theft from the taxpayer. (The bad stuff is better than even more money being stolen from taxpayers!)

3) The bailout will help foreign banks. (The bad stuff is better than one cent going to other nations!)

4) The bailout will put a few people in charge of the entire US economy. (The bad stuff is better than an economic dictatorship!)

5) The bailout will turn the USA into a communist nation. (The bad stuff is better than the US becoming communist.)

Of course there is one huge reason why I oppose the bailout.

If nothing happens bad stuff will happen.

If the bailout happens MORE bad stuff will happen.

nodope0695
10-02-2008, 09:24 PM
+1

steve005
10-02-2008, 09:39 PM
+1

kathy88
10-03-2008, 04:37 AM
+1

Kludge
10-03-2008, 04:58 AM
+5/13 - 8/13 = -3/13

Menthol Patch
10-03-2008, 08:54 AM
I know that I should bump up this thread because I just got an angry message from someone that supports the bailout.

werdd
10-03-2008, 08:56 AM
+1 agree with you for once.

Falseflagop
10-03-2008, 09:09 AM
bump up

JosephTheLibertarian
10-03-2008, 09:11 AM
+5/13 - 8/13 = -3/13

just now getting to fractions, kludge? ;)

pinkmandy
10-03-2008, 09:14 AM
Nice post. :)

qh4dotcom
10-03-2008, 09:17 AM
My guess is that Menthol Patch also wants all of that to happen so that the sheeple wakes up and learns the hard way that they need to vote against the two party system and all incumbents that caused this mess.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-03-2008, 09:22 AM
And if it all goes to pot, then we have a chance of seeing what happened in Argentina with 80+% of the citizens taking to the streets banging pots.

I hope we have all read the Declaration of Independence recently.

Menthol Patch
10-03-2008, 09:26 AM
The reason I started this thread was because I was tired of the neocons on TV fear mongering saying all kinds of bad stuff would happen if the bailout is not passed. They are using fear and threats to ram it through the congress and senate.

They claim that a depression would happen if the bailout is not passed. They claim the end of the world would happen if the bailout is not passed.

What I'm trying to say with my original post is that this bailout plan is so bad that a market correction (the bad stuff they claim will happen) would be better than their bailout.

I want the best for this nation. I want this nation to prosper. However, if I had to choose between this bailout which would turn the USA into communist state, violate the constitution, use US taxpayer dollars to bailout foreign banks, and give a few people total control over our economy I would rather have a depression.

Menthol Patch
10-03-2008, 09:27 AM
My guess is that Menthol Patch also wants all of that to happen so that the sheeple wakes up and learns the hard way that they need to vote against the two party system and all incumbents that caused this mess.

No, actually I do not.

I really want this nation to prosper.

However, I would rather experience a depression than see the US constitution violated, billions of tax dollars go to China, etc.

Menthol Patch
10-03-2008, 09:52 AM
+1 agree with you for once.

Thank you!