PDA

View Full Version : My representative - Lloyd Doggett!

rp4prez
10-02-2008, 07:52 PM
You know I really love how he is actually listening to his constituents! :D

Email I got from him below!

I appreciate so much your communication against President Bush's renewed demand that Congress immediately approve near unlimited authority for his Administration to bail out Wall Street. The latest version of this proposal, as approved by the Senate, is even worse than the one that I voted against on Monday. It is more financially reckless, adding an additional $105 billion in borrowing on top of the prior $700 billion. It attaches completely unrelated provisions in order to "sweeten" what remains a sour deal for taxpayers.

My remarks during the House floor debate when we defeated the bill on Monday can be viewed here, and my remarks today expressing my continued concern about the Senate- approved version can be viewed here.

None of us want to see the economic crisis deepen, but we need a more responsible, balanced solution to the current challenges to our financial system.

Please continue to keep me informed of your views on this and other federal matters. If you have not already, please take a moment to complete a survey, by visiting my website at www.house.gov/doggett.

Finally, because of the high volume of communications to my office on the bailout, you may be unable to reach me immediately. Thanks for your patience and I hope you keep trying until you can get through.

Kotin
10-02-2008, 07:55 PM
he's mine too.. And I was proud of him as well.

Check out his opponet George Morovich, his repub opponet. Us hays CFL really like him.

Bern
10-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I have been talking to quite a few people who have written to him and it does appear that he has gotten the message loud and clear.

rp4prez
10-02-2008, 07:58 PM
he's mine too.. And I was proud of him as well.

Check out his opponet George Morovich, his repub opponet. Us hays CFL really like him.

Us hays??

This the guy?

http://www.morovich.com/

rp4prez
10-02-2008, 07:59 PM
I have been talking to quite a few people who have written to him and it does appear that he has gotten the message loud and clear.

I must have written him a million times... a few times daily when the house site isn't down lol ;)

TastyWheat
10-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Damn. I wish I could get a response that sounded like they were listening.

haaaylee
10-03-2008, 01:09 AM
he's mine too! i've emailed him before and i loved my reply, i forget what it was in regards to now (there is so much to email about) but his response was very ron paul i was very happy indeed.