PDA

View Full Version : Craig Johnson 08

LibertiORDeth
10-02-2008, 07:51 PM
I just talked on the phone for two hours to Craig, who claims he has started running for president as a write in and is going to win. He totally inspired me, and in fact that was the most inspiring phone call I ever made. Somehow he actually convinced me that if he does this he can win by a landslide, and I am dead fucking serious. He offered to help RP win but was turned down and is going at it himself.
Who's with me?

LibertasPraesidium
10-02-2008, 07:52 PM
well lets here what he stands for and how he will win?????

robmpreston
10-02-2008, 07:54 PM
lol

trey4sports
10-02-2008, 08:06 PM
next

Kotin
10-02-2008, 08:13 PM
:rolleyes:

LibertiORDeth
10-02-2008, 08:14 PM
well lets here what he stands for and how he will win?????

We didn't get to talk much about the details, mainly the general ideas, but he says that as far as he can see he is nearly identical to RP in almost every aspect.
He claims to have friends in high places, some in the media, and he has the confidence, ideas, honesty, and charisma it takes to win.

LibertasPraesidium
10-02-2008, 08:16 PM
well me and god are on pretty good terms but im 24 and even he cant get me the presidency so whats craigs secret and if you only talked about philosophy and he inspired you then watch sesame street cause that inspires me too but i wouldnt vote it into presidency

I dont mean to sound a bit harsh but watch who you throw your support behind because of how they speak.

Mind what people do because this will expose who they are

Kotin
10-02-2008, 08:27 PM
well me and god are on pretty good terms but im 24 and even he cant get me the presidency so whats craigs secret and if you only talked about philosophy and he inspired you then watch sesame street cause that inspires me too but i wouldnt vote it into presidency

I dont mean to sound a bit harsh but watch who you throw your support behind because of how they speak.

could not have said it better myself..

LibertiORDeth
10-02-2008, 08:35 PM

I completely understand that, and he claims that we will be hearing his name in the next week or so. If that is the case then he is the man to lead our country.

LibertiORDeth
10-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Bump for Craig.

nate895
10-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Lmao

JosephTheLibertarian
10-02-2008, 10:47 PM
lol. He played you like a flute, friend.

LibertiORDeth
10-02-2008, 11:11 PM
lol. He played you like a flute, friend.

We'll see...

tggroo7
10-02-2008, 11:18 PM
yep he's so good he already is president...http://www.altria.com/about_altria/biography/1_4_8_johnson.asp

first Phillip Morris, next the USA!

btw, i do realize that's not the guy you're talkin about