PDA

View Full Version : Has CHINA Called In Our Debt Note???

s35wf
10-02-2008, 07:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqIFoBXGizc

my dad used to always say "i wonder what will happen the day china calls our note?"

sad to say its now happening it appears.:(

ihsv
10-02-2008, 07:23 PM
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=73621

HOLLYWOOD
10-02-2008, 07:24 PM
YEAP... not ALL, but they did submit a MARGIN CALL to the Imperial Empire

Bossobass
10-02-2008, 08:09 PM
It's time for tariffs against the "most favored nation" and all of the traitors who stole the US industrial base and moved it there to pollute, exploit resources and peasant labor.

JP Morgan bought Carnegie Steel and formed US Steel, the first US Corporation in history to gross $1 billion.

With cheap labor from immigrants (both of my grandfathers) and their incredible hard work in conjunction with American engineering, they reaped huge profits until the removal of the dollar from the Bretton/Woods gold standard in 1971.

A decade later, they pulled the plug and moved to the 'most favored nation' and sent top engineers from America (my father-in-law) to China for 2 decades to train the Chinese as they set up "Free Trade", which simply meant "No Tariffs" to export to the largest market in the world, duty-free.

I say raise tariffs and spend the $1 trillion to build an industrial base through real American entrepreneurs to build real products (instead of the shit China dumps on us through WalMart and Home Depot).

I'm sick to death of hearing about China. They invent nothing, cheap-copy everything, routinely violate patents and intellectual property and sell here with no tariffs, creating the largest trade deficit in history, that's blamed on our consumption of oil (JP Morgan/Chase/Exxon = Rockefeller/Rothschild).

Bring the troops home, switch to US Notes at zero interest, fuck the Fed, balance the fucking budget and let's start kicking ass the old fashioned way, with a strong defense and unmatched inventiveness and productivity.

The rest of this ongoing story is bullshit that I'm just sick of hearing. If we aren't going to do anything about it, we're going to die on the vine at the hands of the Central Banksters. We'll be known as the best informed victims in history.

Bosso

Nate K
10-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Bump my ass

Kotin
10-02-2008, 08:18 PM
LOL here is a comment on the page..

To Ron Paul!
"Ron Paul is a son of a bitch!"

"Ron Paul is the father of every kid in this town!"

"Bill Brasky once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!"

"One time I was with Paul in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Paul goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Ron Paul! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Ronpaul' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

"He'd eat a homeless person if you dared him!"

"His poop is used as currency in Argentina."

"He sweats Gatorade"

"He once breast-fed a flamingo back to health."

"He hated Mexicans! And he was half Mexican! .......And he hated irony!"

"I once saw him scissor kick Angela Landsbury."

"He sheds his skin once a year."

"He makes brooms somewhere in Georgia."

"He did 3 tours in 'Nam...... I was in Corpus Christi on business a month ago. I had this eight foot tall Asian waiter, which made me curious. I asked him his name. Sure enough it's Ho Tran Paul!"

"I once saw him eat a whole live chicken."

"His favorite movie is 'One on One' with Robby Benson."

"He sleeps eight hours a night! ........ well, he was pretty normal when it came to that."

"Ron Paul was a two ton man-mountain who could palm a medicine ball!"

"Did I ever tell you about the time Paul took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Paul takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Paul yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!'"

"Ron Paul had a four day heart attack...a day for each chamber. At the autopsy, they said his heart looked like a basketball filled with riccotta cheese."

"He once punched a hole in a cow just to see who was coming up the road."

"He taught me how to make love to a woman, and how to scold a child."

"They found $60 in change in his stomach."

"He did all the makeup on the 'Planet of the Apes' movie."

"He grew a 3rd arm and kept it in a vault."

"Paul drank a full glass of liquid LSD with his eggs. Then he slept for 8 months straight. When he woke he rubbed his eyes and said, 'All in all, I prefer gin.'"

"They say Gene Roddenbery got the idea for Star Trek from listening to Paul talk in his sleep."

"He date raped David Bowie."

"To Ron Paul!"

Menthol Patch
10-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Everyone needs to watch this video!

hotbrownsauce
10-02-2008, 11:18 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/markets/2813630/China-threatens-'nuclear-option'-of-dollar-sales.html

Essentially tells how china in 2007 threatened to liquidate all of its US currency should the USA do something against their will.

I don't see any reports now that china will call in the debt notes anytime soon. How ever I see many reports from USA and China that China's 1 trillion dollar involvement in the US economy and the impending economic recession/depression makes them very nervous about their money. No where do I see any reputable source that says china will no longer loan money.
But as I said we may not be too far off to say that China wont loan the USA money anymore. On top of that oil companies want to trade oil in different currency than dollars. And foreign countries would rather use more stable currencies than the United States Dollar such as Iran.

misericordia
10-02-2008, 11:31 PM
LOL here is a comment on the page..

To Ron Paul!
"Ron Paul is a son of a bitch!"

"Ron Paul is the father of every kid in this town!"

"Bill Brasky once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!"

"One time I was with Paul in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Paul goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Ron Paul! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Ronpaul' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

"He'd eat a homeless person if you dared him!"

"His poop is used as currency in Argentina."

"He sweats Gatorade"

"He once breast-fed a flamingo back to health."

"He hated Mexicans! And he was half Mexican! .......And he hated irony!"

"I once saw him scissor kick Angela Landsbury."

"He sheds his skin once a year."

"He makes brooms somewhere in Georgia."

"He did 3 tours in 'Nam...... I was in Corpus Christi on business a month ago. I had this eight foot tall Asian waiter, which made me curious. I asked him his name. Sure enough it's Ho Tran Paul!"

"I once saw him eat a whole live chicken."

"His favorite movie is 'One on One' with Robby Benson."

"He sleeps eight hours a night! ........ well, he was pretty normal when it came to that."

"Ron Paul was a two ton man-mountain who could palm a medicine ball!"

"Did I ever tell you about the time Paul took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Paul takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Paul yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!'"

"Ron Paul had a four day heart attack...a day for each chamber. At the autopsy, they said his heart looked like a basketball filled with riccotta cheese."

"He once punched a hole in a cow just to see who was coming up the road."

"He taught me how to make love to a woman, and how to scold a child."

"They found $60 in change in his stomach."

"He did all the makeup on the 'Planet of the Apes' movie."

"He grew a 3rd arm and kept it in a vault."

"Paul drank a full glass of liquid LSD with his eggs. Then he slept for 8 months straight. When he woke he rubbed his eyes and said, 'All in all, I prefer gin.'"

"They say Gene Roddenbery got the idea for Star Trek from listening to Paul talk in his sleep."

"He date raped David Bowie."

"To Ron Paul!"

wins official 'post of the day'.

slacker921
10-02-2008, 11:35 PM
....No where do I see any reputable source that says china will no longer loan money.

is MarketWatch reputable (http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/china-asks-local-lenders-not/story.aspx?guid={389CCD2E-9D08-4A8B-A512-F1B3E0B0BE19}&dist=hplatest)?