PDA

View Full Version : It's a national extortion plot

SeanEdwards
10-02-2008, 06:11 PM
This isn't a bailout. It's a payoff to thuggish extortionists.

This is a game of chicken. The banksters have hit upon a plan that will let them dump their worthless derivative crap on the complacent American taxpayers. There is no credit crisis. What there is a bunch of banksters trying to use their control of wealth to intimidate an entire nation.

They expect us to believe that there is nobody willing to extend credit, even to good credit risks? That's bullshit on it's face. I'll freakin loan money to a good credit risk if the interest is right. If I'm willing to do it, then I know there's some rich mofos thinking the same thing.

No, what this is, is a plot by the big banks to present a unified front, in the hope of terrifying the American people into voluntarily placing their children in permanent chains of servitude.

Fuck those bastards. If they have some worthless derivative crap that they no longer want, then let them sell that trash in an open fair market. They have no right to terrify us into paying top dollar for their worthless promises. One year ago, they were handing out multi-million dollar bonuses to the architects of this fraud, and now that their fraud is exposed, they expect us to pickup the tab? LET THEM FAIL AND GO BANKRUPT.

Somebody else with money WILL be willing to lend. Maybe they'll charge a higher interest rate, maybe they won't. Whatever. The point is, we are here because of a reckless fraudulent expansion of credit, and that problem is not going to be fixed by expanding the fraudulent Ponzi scheme of American finance. We need honest money, and honest banking. And if that means a recession or even a depression, then so be it. Let's clean out the bloodsucking liars, and start rebuilding the banking system on a foundation of honesty and truth.

(Mofos who pulled down $20 million bonuses for architecting this mess should die, imo. Call it a market incentive for good business practices.)

PlzPeopleWakeUp
10-02-2008, 06:12 PM
nt

jaybone
10-02-2008, 07:28 PM

This is a game of chicken. The banksters have hit upon a plan that will let them dump their worthless derivative crap on the complacent American taxpayers. There is no credit crisis. What there is a bunch of banksters trying to use their control of wealth to intimidate an entire nation.

They expect us to believe that there is nobody willing to extend credit, even to good credit risks? That's bullshit on it's face. I'll freakin loan money to a good credit risk if the interest is right. If I'm willing to do it, then I know there's some rich mofos thinking the same thing.

No, what this is, is a plot by the big banks to present a unified front, in the hope of terrifying the American people into voluntarily placing their children in permanent chains of servitude.

Fuck those bastards. If they have some worthless derivative crap that they no longer want, then let them sell that trash in an open fair market. They have no right to terrify us into paying top dollar for their worthless promises. One year ago, they were handing out multi-million dollar bonuses to the architects of this fraud, and now that their fraud is exposed, they expect us to pickup the tab? LET THEM FAIL AND GO BANKRUPT.

Somebody else with money WILL be willing to lend. Maybe they'll charge a higher interest rate, maybe they won't. Whatever. The point is, we are here because of a reckless fraudulent expansion of credit, and that problem is not going to be fixed by expanding the fraudulent Ponzi scheme of American finance. We need honest money, and honest banking. And if that means a recession or even a depression, then so be it. Let's clean out the bloodsucking liars, and start rebuilding the banking system on a foundation of honesty and truth.

(Mofos who pulled down $20 million bonuses for architecting this mess should die, imo. Call it a market incentive for good business practices.)

QFT and well put.
Decisions born out of FEAR are usually poor decisions, this will be a monumentally poor decision.

Ex Post Facto
10-02-2008, 07:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2xeeU0r8CM

2.3 Trillion missing from the Pentagon September 10, 2001

Truth Warrior
10-03-2008, 04:50 AM
Hey, what else can you expect from a criminal enterprise and "racket"?

Sarge
10-03-2008, 05:10 AM
Right on the extortion.

Harry Reid should be put in jail for his fear mongering yesterday. He said there was an insurance company that was ready to go under. After insurance stocks took a hit, he back tracked and said he didn't know of a company in trouble.

He cost me money and a bunch of others millions.

Slime at its height.

Mark
10-03-2008, 07:01 AM
Just posted this: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1733647#post1733647

Economic Terrorism - Last 2 weeks Bank Top Brass Orders to Say No to Credit

Mike Jackson from AutoNation just said on CNBC that a long time leasing customer wanted a 4 year lease - Bank said no..

Then the customer offered to pay for the lease UPFRONT - ALL 4 YEARS, paid for AHEAD OF TIME with a check,
and the bank STILL said no, because of orders the last 2 weeks not to do deals from the top levels of the Bank.

There have been articles about banks hording cash, but how "ironic" that the last 2 weeks when they've been pushing for a Bailout
they won't even approve deals with the cash upfront. This is Economic Terrorism on the part of the Banking Establishment!

They been causing gloom-n-doom in the credit markets to pass this Bailout and they should be tried as terrorists.

Or maybe I'm missing something about how a lease paid for in full upfront is somehow a risk not worth taking for a bank??

Mini-Me
10-03-2008, 07:04 AM

Good post, and worth repeating. :)

LibertyEagle
10-03-2008, 07:11 AM

Excellent post, Sean. :)

cheapseats
10-03-2008, 08:21 AM
this isn't a bailout. It's a payoff to thuggish extortionists.

Extortion and racketeering...where's the FBI?

Economic terrorism...where's Homeland Security?

This is a game of chicken.

Yep.

THE BIG BOYS ARE PLAYING CHICKEN
HE WHO FLINCHES BUYS TOXIC DEBT

heavenlyboy34
10-03-2008, 08:25 AM
Great post! I'm curious what you would say to the neo-cons who say "you don't know what you're asking for! The sky will fall if this doesn't go through!"

cheapseats
10-03-2008, 08:38 AM
Great post! I'm curious what you would say to the neo-cons who say "you don't know what you're asking for! The sky will fall if this doesn't go through!"

The possibility of being hit by a piece of falling sky scarcely commands People to march willingly, certainly through the gates of hell.

HOLLYWOOD
10-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Absolute clarity.

Economic terrorism.

Act of War.

Then where the hell is the FISA act & the NSA? There are the largest user of data storage and spying on Americans, plus should have records of the Congressional TERRORISTS/TREASONISTS conspiring with the FInancials in those storage vaults.

Here's ONE TIME FISA ACT can be used to protect the people for the TOTALITARIAN CORPORATE government

brandon
10-03-2008, 08:46 AM

well said

Truth Warrior
10-03-2008, 09:18 AM
"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress" -- Mark Twain, 1894

cheapseats
10-03-2008, 09:20 AM

Twenty million, how quaint.

Credit Crunch Cash Kings

Stanley O'Neal
Total: $161 million_Company: Merrill Lynch__Merrill Lynch ousted O’Neal from his position on Oct. 28, 2007 shortly after the company reported $8 billion in write-downs. John Thain replaced him as CEO.

Charles Prince
Total: $105 million_Company: Citigroup__Prince resigned from his position on Nov. 4, 2007 after the company announced $11 billion in write-downs.

Angelo Mozilo
Total: $56 million_Company: Countrywide__Mozilo stepped down from the CEO spot on July 1, 2008 after leading Countrywide for 39 years. Bank of America bought the troubled mortgage lender in Jan. 2008.

Kerry Killinger
Total: $44 million_Company: Washington Mutual__Killinger was removed as CEO on Sept. 8, 2008. He was replaced by Alan Fisherman, who led the company for three weeks until the bank was seized by the FDIC and sold to JPMorgan Chase.

Ken Thompson
Total: $42 million_Company: Wachovia__Thompson was removed from his position on June 1, 2008 following questions about a major acquisition as well as heavy losses. Once the fourth largest bank in the US, Wachovia was later bought by Citigroup in Sept. 2008.

Richard Fuld
Total: $24 million_Company: Lehman Brothers __Fuld’s four-decade career with Lehman ended Sept. 17, 2008. The investment bank filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, the largest such case in US history.

Alan Fishman
Total: $19 million_Company: Washington Mutual__Fishman was paid $19 million for three weeks of work. He joined WaMu on Sept. 8 and left on Sept. 25, 2008. The bank was seized by the FDIC -- the largest bank failure in US history -- and parts of it were bought by JPMorgan Chase.

Richard Syron
Total: $16 million_Company: Freddie Mac__Freddie Mac, led by Syron until Sept. 8, 2008, was taken over by the federal government along with Fannie Mae.

James Cayne
Total: $13 million_Company: Bear Stearns__Several months after two hedge funds collapsed, Cayne stepped down from the CEO position on Jan. 8. Bear Stearns was bought by JPMorgan Chase in a Fed-engineered deal in March.

John Thain
Total: $9 million_Company: Merrill Lynch__Thain served as CEO of Merrill Lynch for less than a year, before Bank of America bought the investment bank for $50 billion on Sept. 14, 2008.

Daniel Mudd
Total: $8 million_Company: Fannie Mae__Fannie Mae, led by Mudd until Sept. 8, 2008, was taken over by the federal government along with Freddie Mac.

Robert Willumstad
Total: $22 million (was declined)_Company: AIG__Willumstad reportedly rejected a $22 million severance package from troubled insurance giant AIG. He was replaced as CEO on Sept. 17, 2008 after the company received an $85-billion loan from the federal government in exchange for a 79.9 percent stake in the company.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/26959512?slide=13

Bad Guy Players are laying up...waiting to pounce on unheralded deals once chump Taxpayers buy up all the crap. They are adverse to risk, dontcha know.

The Bottom Feeders will be able to cherry pick, then.