PDA

View Full Version : I have a plan

CaseyJones
10-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Everyone go to thier reps office tomorrow, open the door and say firmly but politely "No". Make sure to get everyone you know to do it, all day.:D That should get the message on the number of people against this.

Mahkato
10-02-2008, 04:02 PM
I wish there were a website which would track our elected officials' whereabouts, so that we could all go find them and yell (politely) at them. I have a feeling that most of them are going to be appearing only before well-screened crowds of supporters for the next few weeks.

MsDoodahs
10-02-2008, 04:05 PM
That's a great idea, Johnathan.

I'm already getting info on where one of the traitor senators is going to be.

I can work on getting info on others, too....but I cant' do them all.

tropicangela
10-02-2008, 04:06 PM
They should love my 3 boys tagging along touching everything in the office :D

brandon
10-02-2008, 04:06 PM
They will all be in DC....

Hopefully their office staffers forward the message to them in time.

cheapseats
10-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Everyone go to thier reps office tomorrow, open the door and say firmly but politely "No". Make sure to get everyone you know to do it, all day.:D That should get the message on the number of people against this.

l

YOU WANT IT
YOU PAY FOR IT

Mahkato
10-02-2008, 04:11 PM
They will all be in DC....

Hopefully their office staffers forward the message to them in time.

It's apparent that the Senate cares little for what their constituents think. I'm losing a lot of optimism for the House vote as well.

Kludge
Operation Implant an RFID chip in your representative?

A bit extreme?

cheapseats
I wish there were a website which would track our elected officials' whereabouts, so that we could all go find them and yell (politely) at them. I have a feeling that most of them are going to be appearing only before well-screened crowds of supporters for the next few weeks.

It would also be an eye-opener if the American People could see photos of THEIR homes, plural.

I'm thinking that jetting back and forth at someone else's expense is a pretty nifty lifestyle. Plus, who doesn't love the idea of Recess?

cheapseats
10-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Operation Implant an RFID chip in your representative?

A bit extreme?
l

WE BUY DIRT ON POLITICOS
1-800-NEW-GOVT
Some gossip and innuendo accepted.

;)

constituent
10-02-2008, 04:46 PM

that's awesome.

kaleidoscope eyes
10-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Bump

kaleidoscope eyes
10-03-2008, 05:53 AM
bump