PDA

View Full Version : Not cool

Jason T
10-02-2008, 02:45 PM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=746#.

"Barack Hussein Obama"

Kacey
10-02-2008, 02:48 PM
I don't get it, whats not cool?

heavenlyboy34
10-02-2008, 02:50 PM
He's (the author) a partisan republican. I expect as much. We've got others like him hiding among our movement's ranks...we just have to :rolleyes: when they pop up, and hope they go away.

Kacey
10-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Ok I am just wondering if the middle name is upsetting people or what he might be trying to suggest? The only reason I bring this up is that I have no issues with the guy personally but when I mention his middle name so many people lose it.

I thought this was just another one of these cases, but if its an issue with the content of the post then I will leave it alone.

Dieseler
10-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Well thats his name isn't it.
Check this shit out,
False Messiah Ossama Bobbarr Binbiden.
That better?
I like it.
Pisses a lot people off when I say that.

heavenlyboy34
10-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Ok I am just wondering if the middle name is upsetting people or what he might be trying to suggest? The only reason I bring this up is that I have no issues with the guy personally but when I mention his middle name so many people lose it.

I thought this was just another one of these cases, but if its an issue with the content of the post then I will leave it alone.

They're trying to emphasize HUSSEIN, as if it's some sort of insult to have a name similar to a despot. I guess all of us Adolphs, Josephs/Iosifs, Benitos, and Ottos had better mind our P's and Q's! ;) LOL!

heavenlyboy34
10-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Well thats his name isn't it.
Check this shit out,
Messiah Ossama Bobbarr Binbiden.
That better?
I like it.
Pisses a lot people off when I say that.

I would like it better if you made that "McMessiah" instead of just "Messiah". ;)

Dieseler
10-02-2008, 04:59 PM
I would like it better if you made that "McMessiah" instead of just "Messiah". ;)

I changed it a little lol.

Dieseler
10-02-2008, 05:05 PM
They're trying to emphasize HUSSEIN, as if it's some sort of insult to have a name similar to a despot. I guess all of us Adolphs, Josephs/Iosifs, Benitos, and Ottos had better mind our P's and Q's! ;) LOL!

It didn't appear to be all capped like that in the article.
Help me if I missed something. Seriously, I searched the text and I see no problem with using the guys entire name.
Maybe he should have changed his name to Barry Hossenfeffer before he ran for President lol.

werdd
10-02-2008, 05:08 PM
what the fuck is wrong with calling him his given fucking name. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

His name is barack hussein obama.

that is the most orwellian bullshit i have ever heard.

libertea
10-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Now it is leaders in CONGRESS who want us to fork over $700 billion to supposedly fix their mistake. This is as ridiculous as an arsonist telling you he'll fix the fire he started if you give him more gasoline and matches.

~~

VoteForRonPaul
10-02-2008, 05:22 PM
I don't get it, whats not cool?
It is the guy with the full moon :D

Dieseler
10-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Presidential Candidate Directive Dictate
Any citizen found guilty of using Presidential Candidate OBama's middle name will be publicly flogged until bloody by his adoring supporters.
Be warned, some of these supporters will not understand which end of the flog to hit you with so be prepared to assist.

Jason T
10-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Nothing is wrong with using someone's middle name. However Fox news and other right wing hacks made using Obama's middle name something distasteful. If we want the CFL to be taken seriously, only serious writing should be post on it.

As you may recall, Ron Paul got some heat during the campaign for over-zealous writers putting certain things into his news letter.