PDA

View Full Version : My god... RP's speech on liberty...

Starks
09-05-2007, 11:23 PM
I think I just had a Rongasm... He was amazing during the debate.

EvilEngineer
09-05-2007, 11:24 PM
seconded... I need new pants.

Marceline88
09-05-2007, 11:35 PM
OMG.....Rongasm. That is such an insanely apt way to put it. LMAO Was anybody else besides me pumping their fist in the air and hootin' and hollerin' at the tv like it was the Superbowl???? Come on, fess up.

V4Vendetta
09-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Yeah i was doing the same thing.

Then i was yelling at the TV saying "Shut the NAZI up!!", Rudy's bell just went off, and they let him just keep talking and talking!!

BuddyRey
09-05-2007, 11:39 PM
OMG.....Rongasm. That is such an insanely apt way to put it. LMAO Was anybody else besides me pumping their fist in the air and hootin' and hollerin' at the tv like it was the Superbowl???? Come on, fess up.

You bet I was! My mom and I were cursing like sailors at the candidates/moderators for the first half-hour. Then, when Ron broke through the frontrunner-stranglehold, we nearly broke into sommersaults.

amonasro
09-05-2007, 11:43 PM
My wife and I came up with a new drinking game tonight: Every time Rudy mentions 9/11 or New York, drink! Every time Romney dodges a question, drink! Every time they snicker at Ron Paul, drink!

jblosser
09-05-2007, 11:46 PM
The DFW crew watched it all together at a sports bar. They gave us most of the TVs. We were definitely hooting and hollering. The other couple dozen patrons that weren't with us were somewhat confused, but I saw them taking the literature we had left out. One of the waitresses was on our side by the time we left, too.

JoshLowry
09-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Hopefully you get your mind made up in a hurry Starks!

Marceline88
09-05-2007, 11:52 PM
My wife and I came up with a new drinking game tonight: Every time Rudy mentions 9/11 or New York, drink! Every time Romney dodges a question, drink! Every time they snicker at Ron Paul, drink!

You guys must have been drunker than skunk when it was all said and done.

Weeeeeeeee;)

Paulitician
09-05-2007, 11:52 PM
Wow, and you're still alive? Your BAC must be through the roof ;)

CJLauderdale4
09-06-2007, 12:08 AM
I LOVE that game!!
Too bad I have to wait until October to play....

I'm not running because of September 11th (drink)
Now for Congressman Paul... (Huh-huh-huh-uhhh..ahem) -- (drink)

Time for another beer run...

Starks
09-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Hopefully you get your mind made up in a hurry Starks!

Huh?

Kuldebar
09-06-2007, 12:39 AM
Huh?

Well...

Independent Democrat silently rooting for and interested in Ron Paul

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-06-2007, 01:03 AM

Every time Ron Paul says "Federal Government", drink! Every time he says "Constitution", drink! Every time he touches his index finger to his thumb, drink!

Revolution9
09-06-2007, 03:26 AM

I was totally crunk and gig faced pumping that fist and elbow slamming!

Randy

dude58677
09-06-2007, 04:42 AM

It was like watching Michael Jordan play basketball.

walt
09-06-2007, 05:25 AM
I thought the laughing phase was supposed to end when the attack phase started?

Sematary
09-06-2007, 05:30 AM

bet yer ass I was. Especially when he smacked down the moderator for making that ridiculous charge about letting Al-Q tell us what to do.
I thought he was far more forceful in his positions than in previous debates and the text message poll says alot.

ZandarKoad
09-06-2007, 06:47 AM

Hell yes. I fell out of my chair with, "NO! ... WE SHOULD TAKE OUR MARCHING ORDERS FROM THE CONSTITUTION!" It was like... three Christmas', two Easters, seven birthdays, and nineteen fourth of July's rolled into a 30 second rebuttal.

LibertyEagle
09-06-2007, 06:49 AM
I was totally crunk and gig faced pumping that fist and elbow slamming!

Randy

Me too, Randy, ME TOO!!!