View Full Version : McCain pulls out of Michigan

Sarge
10-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Just being reported.

Does this make a win for O?

Dorfsmith
10-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Damn! This is big news for obama.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/1008/McCain_pulling_out_of_Michigan.html?showall

SnappleLlama
10-02-2008, 01:52 PM
This is from CNN's article:

h ttp://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

"Local republican officials told CNN they were thrilled to have Palin on the ticket, saying her accent and love for guns made her someone independents and Democrats uncomfortable with Obama could relate to."

Accents and guns? LOL...is that really what this is all about?

dawnbt
10-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey hey hey...good-bye!

Sarge
10-02-2008, 01:54 PM
He is not getting the cash.

ItsTime
10-02-2008, 01:55 PM
hes just not campaigning there. he has no money. I mean do you know anyone who has donated to the Rep party? lol

rational thinker
10-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Yes!

LibertyCzar
10-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Now we can urge people that were going to vote for mccain to vote for a third party instead. Since it is not a battleground anymore, there is nothing to so-call "spoil" the election.

Kludge
10-02-2008, 02:51 PM
I saw a McCain sign for the first time today (to be fair, I've only seen two Obama signs).... Right next to a Walberg sign.

olehounddog
10-02-2008, 02:58 PM
hes just not campaigning there. he has no money. I mean do you know anyone who has donated to the Rep party? lol

I just dropped 2 envelopes in the mail about an hour ago. 1 for Palin and 1 for My RNC membership.:eek:

But wait.....GOSH.....all that was in them was a letter telling them to get their money from the Banks they are trying to bail out.;)

Dorfsmith
10-02-2008, 03:00 PM
I just dropped 2 envelopes in the mail about an hour ago. 1 for Palin and 1 for My RNC membership.:eek:

But wait.....GOSH.....all that was in them was a letter telling them to get their money from the Banks they are trying to bail out.;)

All those postage paid priority envelopes that McCain sent out probably dried up what little funds he had. :D

winston_blade
10-02-2008, 03:02 PM
I saw a McCain sign for the first time today (to be fair, I've only seen two Obama signs).... Right next to a Walberg sign.

http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload/15612/o4.jpg

freelance
10-02-2008, 03:11 PM
All those postage paid priority envelopes that McCain sent out probably dried up what little funds he had. :D

Not to mention the return postage paid envelopes attached to BRICKS!

ghengis86
10-02-2008, 03:20 PM
I love getting RNC donation letters. I stuff them with articles from mises.org or lewrockwell.com and send them back. I just recently received a photo of sarah and john; how expensive! On the donation card, I selected other and wrote in the amount $700 Billion. For credit card info, i put "u.s. taxpayer", signed by "Ura Fewol".

I can't wait to get more! It kills me that the envelopes say "By using your own first class stamp you are saving postage costs and helping Victory 2008" This propaganda is ripe! I'd like to meet some of the people that actually believe this and send in money (and ask for some of their koolaid!)

Kludge
10-02-2008, 03:33 PM
telling them to get their money from the Banks they are trying to bail out.;)

:eek::eek::eek: Don't give them any ideas!

jmdrake
10-02-2008, 08:51 PM
This is from CNN's article:

h ttp://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

"Local republican officials told CNN they were thrilled to have Palin on the ticket, saying her accent and love for guns made her someone independents and Democrats uncomfortable with Obama could relate to."

Accents and guns? LOL...is that really what this is all about?

You betcha dontcha know. She sounds like a character from "A Prairie Home Companion".

Andrew Ryan
10-02-2008, 08:57 PM
I love getting RNC donation letters. I stuff them with articles from mises.org or lewrockwell.com and send them back. I just recently received a photo of sarah and john; how expensive! On the donation card, I selected other and wrote in the amount $700 Billion. For credit card info, i put "u.s. taxpayer", signed by "Ura Fewol".
Awesome.

anaconda
10-02-2008, 08:59 PM
I just dropped 2 envelopes in the mail about an hour ago. 1 for Palin and 1 for My RNC membership.

But wait.....GOSH.....all that was in them was a letter telling them to get their money from the Banks they are trying to bail out.

Sweet...

gaazn
10-03-2008, 07:02 AM
He should endorse Nader in Michigan only. That way, it could deny Obama the electoral votes.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-03-2008, 07:03 AM
Most American voters are stupid.