PDA

View Full Version : have you figured out who you're voting for in your Congressional and Senate race yet?

BarryDonegan
10-02-2008, 01:25 PM
we need an official choice in every race. if we cannot find a suitable choice on the ballot, aka if there is only an incumbent, and another bad choice, we make our statement anti-incumbent. if we have a ron paul repub or democrat, or a libertarian party or constitution party choice, we do that.

but we need to be a factor swinging votes in every district in the country.

blocks
10-02-2008, 01:32 PM
I live in California's 6th District. Boxer and Feinstein aren't up until 2011 and 2010.

My Rep is Lynn Woolsey (D), she usually beats out the Republican challenger 70/30.

But I'll be voting for the Libertarian Joel Smolen. I don't think he is our type of libertarian, but he's by far the best out of the three.

http://www.smolenforcongress.com/

Mister Grieves
10-02-2008, 01:35 PM
I'll know within the next 24 hours.

Turner would do well to vote "no" for the second time on this robbery.

bojo68
10-02-2008, 01:35 PM
we need an official choice in every race. if we cannot find a suitable choice on the ballot, aka if there is only an incumbent, and another bad choice, we make our statement anti-incumbent. if we have a ron paul repub or democrat, or a libertarian party or constitution party choice, we do that.

but we need to be a factor swinging votes in every district in the country.

I'll research the local races for ya, I know I was undecided until yesterday on the senate race, the incomebent(~500k in financial industry contributions, voted for slavery) just lost my support.

Bye the way, I heard that Nashville KILLS 85 DOGS A DAY. If I was running, you can bet I'd find a way to do something about that.

BarryDonegan
10-02-2008, 02:06 PM
I'll research the local races for ya, I know I was undecided until yesterday on the senate race, the incomebent(~500k in financial industry contributions, voted for slavery) just lost my support.

Bye the way, I heard that Nashville KILLS 85 DOGS A DAY. If I was running, you can bet I'd find a way to do something about that.

can u get me some stats on the dog thing?