PDA

View Full Version : Debate Wrap-up by Jason Easley

Kuldebar
09-05-2007, 11:21 PM
The GOP Debate Wrap Up: New Hampshire (http://www.411mania.com/politics/columns/59368/The-GOP-Debate-Wrap-Up:-New-Hampshire.htm) <---full blog article here

I like these comments, I'm not sure what Jason Easley's political persuasion is, but the comments he makes about Paul are great.

Some highlights:

The debate was sponsored and televised by Fox News which means that there were a few givens at work here. First, Ron Paul is the devil. He will be given questions that will paint him as a kook and in the worst light possible. Second, there will be a stupid hypothetical question that will sound like an episode of 24. Third, the frontrunners are going to suck up almost all the airtime.

Winners

Ron Paul- Ron Paul gets this award just for surviving. Paul is public enemy # 1 on Fox News because of his position on the war. As usual, he did a great job defending his positions, and he is doing his best to warn the GOP that they are heading for disaster. Based on the applause for Huckabee's defeat with honor nonsense, I would say that the Party would rather lose elections than hear the truth. Well, they are probably going to get their wish.