PDA

View Full Version : John McCain asks 4 money - gets an earful. :-)

Sematary
10-02-2008, 12:54 PM
I received an "emergency" telegram asking for me to donate to his campaign and explaining why it was necessary so that he could keep those horrible liberal Democrats from taking complete control of the government. I decided, rather than money, I would send him a copy of the U.S. Constitution and this letter:

Dear Mr. McCain

I would love to help you out but as you stood side by side with the “Obama Democrats” and voted to give away hundreds of billions of dollars of taxpayer money that you had no right to and as I would actually prefer to have the Democrats (who are at least TELLING me they are going to tax me blind rather than lying to me about it), I simply cannot do so. Now, if you had some idea of what the Constitution of The United States (a copy of which I’ve enclosed at your expense) said and were willing to abide by your oath of office to protect it, then perhaps we could talk. As it stands now I cannot vote for you, nor support you or the Democratic nominee either. I personally hope that the copy of the constitution I’ve sent you will get read, and understood and that you will change your views on how this nation should be run but I don’t see that happening. Maybe in another lifetime.

Anyway, have a great day and enjoy the read. I’m going to return now to trying to figure out how I can afford to pay my bills as the last few years of double digit inflation, coupled with a stagnant income and skyrocketing fuel and food bills has left me in a liquidity crisis. I’m certain that you understand.

Yours Truly
xxxxxxxxx

surf
10-02-2008, 01:03 PM
nice

ItsTime
10-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Much more kind than what I sent them

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Yeah, I do not recall being that nice in my response to the McCain camp either or to the silly little survey that RNC sent me.

LibertasPraesidium
10-02-2008, 02:11 PM
ASK him to drop out and we will give the republicans money if and only if they give RP his presidential spot. our compromise palin can stay :D

LibertyCzar
10-02-2008, 03:05 PM
I thought McCain was using public financing. Doesn't that mean that he can't ask for money from people anymore?

freelance
10-02-2008, 03:08 PM
I thought McCain was using public financing. Doesn't that mean that he can't ask for money from people anymore?

Rules? WE DON'T DO NO STINKING RULES!

Sematary
10-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Rules? WE DON'T DO NO STINKING RULES!

Or a constitution

ihsv
10-02-2008, 06:23 PM
I suspect Sematary has just been included on the no-fly list :)

Sematary
10-02-2008, 06:45 PM
I suspect Sematary has just been included on the no-fly list :)

That's fine. I haven't been on a plane in well over 20 years anyway. :-)

withallmyheart
10-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Nice letter Sementary.

Sematary
10-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Nice letter Sementary.

Thanks. :-)