PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Posts "Viewers' Emails"

Mesogen
09-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Are they really emails from viewers? Most likely so, but of course they are hand picked.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295846,00.html

The top messages are all attacking Ron Paul. Notice that the purpose of the messages aren't to build up any other candidate really.

"The clear winners were Giuliani, Romney, and Huckabee, in that order. Ron Paul is a very poor excuse for a Republican and should run with the other idiots on the Democrat side." — Mr. & Mrs. Payton (Florence, OR)

"I think, surprisingly, I was most impressed by John McCain and I would say he "won" the debate. I was also impressed by Romney, Giuliani and Huckabee. Paul is a certified lunatic." — Rod (Garden Grove, CA)

“I believe that it was a toss-up between Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney. John McCain came across better than he has in a long time, and Huckabee, Hunter and Brownback held their own. Tom Tancredo didn't so well. Poor old Ron Paul has just lost what sanity he ever had. I think the people in white coats should take care of him.” — Mary

But dig the rest of them:

"Love Huckabee...but Ron Paul represents the 1776 Gentleman Farmer - a man of common sense who loves this country. I'm changing my support to Ron Paul." — Fred (Dacula, GA)

"I feel that Ron Paul won this debate. He continues to stick to his principles and, in my opinion, gives the most honest responces. I felt that the the "frontrunners" — Romney, McCain, and especially Giuliani - avoided answering several questions truthfully and completely. The decision of who I will vote for is between Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee, with me leaning towards Ron Paul." — Brian (Crossville, TN)

“Thanks for airing this debate. Ron Paul sure blew the doors off that place!” — Christian

Give me liberty
09-05-2007, 11:26 PM
I dont think so the emails are from the viewers who think they saw the debate
i also think they are hideing the emalis of ron paul comments becuase

let me guess there were more emails of pro ron paul comments?

and funny how Rod in there email calls ron paul Paul is a certified lunatic.