PDA

View Full Version : Senators that voted NO are being demonized! We need to call them and THANK them NOW!!

RonPaulVolunteer
10-02-2008, 09:13 AM
Here's the quick list of the senators who voted NO on bailout/economic rescue.

Allard (R) -- (202) 224-5941
Barasso (R) -- 202-224-6441
Brownback (R) -- (202) 224-6521
Bunning (R) -- 202.224.4343
Cantwell (D) -- 202-224-3441
Cochran (R) -- 202-224-5054
Crapo (R) -- (202) 224-6142
DeMint (R)-- 202-224-6121
Dole (R) -- 202.224.1100
Dorgan (D) -- (202) 224-2551
Enzi (R)
Feingold (D)
Inhofe (R) -- (202) 224-4721
Johnson (D)
Landrieu (D)
Nelson (FL) (D)
Roberts (R)
Sanders (I)
Sessions (R) -- (202) 224-4124
Shelby (R) -- (202) 224-5744
Stabenow (D)
Tester (D)
Vitter (R)
Wicker (R)
Wyden (D)

We need these Senators to be able to tell their fellow Congressmen that are voting NO, their constituents could not stop thanking them and promised to reelect them next term.

nullvalu
10-02-2008, 09:14 AM
Unfortunately my senators voted Yes. Already sent them a seething email this morning.

Dequeant
10-02-2008, 09:33 AM
Lets look at which states went what way on this to get an idea of the sentiment geographically.

If you're from Mississippi, Louisiana, Wyoming or Kansas.......you should REALLY be thanking your state senators!

Cochran (R) Mississippi
Wicker (R) Mississippi
Vitter (R) Louisiana
Landrieu (D) Louisiana
Barasso (R) Wyoming
Enzi (R) Wyoming
Brownback (R) Kansas
Roberts (R) Kansas

Allard (R) Colorada
Bunning (R) Kentucky
Cantwell (D) Washington
Crapo (R) Idaho
DeMint (R) South Carolina
Dole (R) North Carolina
Dorgan (D) North Dakota
Feingold (D) Wisconsin
Inhofe (R) Oklahoma
Johnson (D) South Dakota
Nelson (FL) (D) Florida
Sanders (I) Vermont
Sessions (R) Texas
Shelby (R) Alabama
Stabenow (D) Michegan
Tester (D) Montana
Wyden (D) Oregon

jblosser
10-02-2008, 09:40 AM
Lets look at which states went what way on this to get an idea of the sentiment geographically.

If you're from Mississippi, Louisiana, Wyoming or Kansas.......you should REALLY be thanking your state senators!

Cochran (R) Mississippi
Wicker (R) Mississippi
Vitter (R) Louisiana
Landrieu (D) Louisiana
Barasso (R) Wyoming
Enzi (R) Wyoming
Brownback (R) Kansas
Roberts (R) Kansas

Allard (R) Colorada
Bunning (R) Kentucky
Cantwell (D) Washington
Crapo (R) Idaho
DeMint (R) South Carolina
Dole (R) North Carolina
Dorgan (D) North Dakota
Feingold (D) Wisconsin
Inhofe (R) Oklahoma
Johnson (D) South Dakota
Nelson (FL) (D) Florida
Sanders (I) Vermont
Sessions (R) Texas
Shelby (R) Alabama
Stabenow (D) Michegan
Tester (D) Montana
Wyden (D) Oregon

Sessions the Senator is not from TX. Sessions the Representative is, and was one of the minority in TX that voted FOR the bailout in the House.

Both the Texas Senators voted for treason yesterday.

Cowlesy
10-02-2008, 09:43 AM
No point in thanking the Senators. Most of those who did probably did it out of political expediency as their vote wasn't required to obtain a majority.

They're simply gambling that this thing in the long-run flops and they can point back and say "see! I didn't vote for it!"

The Senate fails everytime.

LibertyEagle
10-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Here's the quick list of the senators who voted NO on bailout/economic rescue.

Allard (R) -- (202) 224-5941
Barasso (R) -- 202-224-6441
Brownback (R) -- (202) 224-6521
Bunning (R) -- 202.224.4343
Cantwell (D) -- 202-224-3441
Cochran (R) -- 202-224-5054
Crapo (R) -- (202) 224-6142
DeMint (R)-- 202-224-6121
Dole (R) -- 202.224.1100
Dorgan (D) -- (202) 224-2551
Enzi (R) -- (202) 224-3424
Feingold (D) -- (202) 224-5323
Inhofe (R) -- (202) 224-4721
Johnson (D) -- (202) 224-5842
Landrieu (D) --
Nelson (FL) (D)
Roberts (R)
Sanders (I)
Sessions (R) -- (202) 224-4124
Shelby (R) -- (202) 224-5744
Stabenow (D)
Tester (D)
Vitter (R)
Wicker (R)
Wyden (D)

RonPaulVolunteer
10-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Thanks for adding the numbers LE. Anyone got anymore?

LibertyEagle
10-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Thanks for adding the numbers LE. Anyone got anymore?

ALL the Senators contact numbers are stickied, I think, in Grassroots Central.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Come on, let's spread the love. We need to encourage these guys.

Spider-Man
10-02-2008, 01:14 PM

You forgot Alabama.

Mister Grieves
10-02-2008, 01:16 PM
No point in thanking the Senators. Most of those who did probably did it out of political expediency as their vote wasn't required to obtain a majority.

They're simply gambling that this thing in the long-run flops and they can point back and say "see! I didn't vote for it!"

The Senate fails everytime.
I agree. Three out of four of the players in this presidential dog and pony show are sitting senators(which has to be a first in history), and all three voted for the bailout, knowing that a significant majority of the people are against it. Palin is for it too. What are the odds of that happening by chance? Thing is, they don't care because they've got this thing locked up and they're totally bought and paid for.

cheapseats
10-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Alas, I have no Senator to whom to send it...

To the Honorable Nay Saying Members of the House and Senate:

The Undersigned believe(s) that in the fullness of time, those of you who held firm on the principles of justice, autonomy, liberty, initiative, discipline and reliability will be recorded in history as statesmen who, when push came to shove, stood with the People.

The passage of a “rescue” package that rewards unethical and/or incompetent behavior…in disregard of outcry from a beleaguered People, ergo, in violation of the founding principle of no taxation without representation…compels reasonable people of even mildest natures and provincial interests to speculate that, since imperial rule has reasserted itself, Revolution perhaps also has a sequel.

On the reasonable assumption that oppressed people will eventually, inevitably rally to oust Public Sycophants who force their country onto a course that further abuses citizens and taxpayers, you will be glad to have been designated a Friend of the People.

The Undersigned will strenuously endeavor in the month that remains before the scheduled election to compel inclusion of a viably electable ticket that is headed by neither of the parties that runs roughshod over the American People. When the People finally mobilize in defense of their own interests and welfare, it stands to Reason that they will embrace as elder statesmen those who have risked exposure and retribution in order to honor their commitment to the Constitution and to the People of the Republic, the protection and progress of whom is the genesis for Constitution and Congress alike.

Morals have not changed since last week. Ethics have not changed. The winsome principles of a free market have not changed. The vitality of consequences to justice has not changed. NOTHING has changed, except that the audacity of our manipulative and dastardly Ruling Elite stands fully exposed, between promptly nailing us again with the same battering ram…turbo charged shamelessly by Mainstream Media…and now, fantastically, by deploying troops on domestic soil.

Lance Armstrong has a monopoly on Strong, Nike’s got Just Do It, Nancy Reagan has Just Say No. So…Be Free? Be clear, be logical, be determined, be fearless. No matter which way you cut this cake, it rewards bad behavior. It catapults the American awareness from sneaking suspicion to appalled certainty that the highest ranks of this country’s governance is riddled with Top Dogs who are unequivocal low lifes.

LOOK at their portfolios.

Y’know what? Just Be American, and buy us time. Think Wild West, think Cavalry. Metaphorically, of course...we know pitchforks are no match for tanks.

The significance of a deployment of troops on U.S. soil cannot be overemphasized. Think Musharref. The arbitrary, heavy-handed and oh-so-intimidating display of force of arms entitles the People, we believe, to U.N. Inspectors, and commands the House of Representatives to request same. Continued inaccessibility and imperviousness of ivory-tower Ruling Elite obliges the People to register Redress Of Grievances with the United Nations and International Courts.

kaleidoscope eyes
10-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Unfortunately my senators voted Yes. Already sent them a seething email this morning.

Yep they are punks, wrote them that they just wrote and signed their own discharge papers this morning.
Oh, we will remember.

werdd
10-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Alabama, the only state left with any balls.