PDA

View Full Version : Stocking up on Tar and Feathers

John of Des Moines
10-02-2008, 07:49 AM
With the raising cost of everything these days I suggest everybody stock up on tar and feathers. Why tar and feathers? Well, some people may harkin' back to pre-Revolution times and recall the tarring and feathering of individuals working to enslave American Patriots. I'm not advocating anything like that; after all tarring and feathering members of Congress who vote for stealing our money and giving it to their Federal Reserve Banker friends is an act of Revolution against an Unjust government. The reason I'm urging you to buy tar and feathers with the coming winter predicted to be colder than usual and with the Bail-out, excuse me, Rescue of Federal Reserve Bankers will suck the people dry of their money so everybody will need tar to patch holes that will bound to appear in their roofs. And feathers are very good insulators against cold weather. Now remember, tarring and feathering members of Congress who vote to take our money and give it to their Federal Reserve Banker friends is illegal. Tarring and feathering government employees who try to carry out the theft of our money to giving to Banker friends of members of Congress is illegal. Tar is for patching holes in roofs, feathers are for insulating things.

Please email your friends and let them know that if they don't want to be short of tar and feathers this winter now would be a good time to stock up!

Danke
10-02-2008, 08:28 AM
I got options on a bunch of warehoused guillotines in France. Good shape, just a little rusty from many years of neglect.

jkr
10-02-2008, 08:32 AM
can you imagine seeing THAT shit on the nightly news!

John "fogghorn legghorn" boner

manny229
10-02-2008, 08:32 AM
I'm growing a bunch of cabbages in my backyard and they're not for eating.

MelissaCato
10-02-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm growing a bunch of cabbages in my backyard and they're not for eating.

LMAO too funny. :p

speciallyblend
10-02-2008, 09:02 AM
I got options on a bunch of warehoused guillotines in France. Good shape, just a little rusty from many years of neglect.

reserves one from danke:rolleyes:

John of Des Moines
10-02-2008, 09:19 AM
can you imagine seeing THAT shit on the nightly news!

John "fogghorn legghorn" boner

They wouldn't show that on the controlled msm. It would go viral on youtube.

speciallyblend
10-02-2008, 05:23 PM
bump for casey