PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Update - Bob Conley for Senate (SC)

Razmear
10-02-2008, 06:40 AM
Campaign Update – October 1, 2008
www.bobconleyforsenate.com

My fellow patriot,

It has been a while since you've received a campaign update from us, so I wanted to bring you up to speed on all that we've been doing since winning the Democratic Primary in June.

In addition to campaigning across the state -- logging over 15,000 miles since July -- I had the privilege of speaking with many Democratic, Fair Tax and other groups around South Carolina.

The General Election campaign is in full swing. I am taking nothing for granted as we communicate directly with the voters of South Carolina. We highlight my conservative platform and willingness to speak up for the voters of South Carolina. On our web site, you will find what we've been talking about -- the financial and mortgage crises, energy independence, and how we must stop Lindsey Graham and his goal to provide amnesty for illegal immigrants in our state. I will be debating Graham on SCETV and C-Span the evening of October 11 and I invite you to watch.

We have just 33 days left to deliver our message, distribute our yard signs and bumper stickers, attend numerous events, and encourage our supporters to vote. That's a tall order for such a short amount of time, so we need your help.

Please get involved by volunteering with Bob Conley for Senate, our coordinated grassroots effort to turn out South Carolina voters for my race to defeat Lindsey Graham and restore the wishes of the voters of our great state. Make calls to your friends and family and urge them to vote. Put a sticker on your car. Put up a sign in your yard. Please sign up today to help our campaign!

The latest poll shows we are only 9 points away from catching up to Lindsey Graham. I sincerely appreciate your support and ask you to keep working for our success with your time and donations. Victory is within reach and your continued commitment can make it happen.

Sincerely,

Bob Conley

p.s. -- Remember, I will stand with true patriots like Ron Paul. Every vote I cast will be filtered through the U.S Constitution. Please visit our campaign website for the latest information: www.bobconleyforsenate.com

Tel: 803-699-0750 Toll Free: 877-479-1466 Patrick Richardson, Treasurer

Bob Conley for Senate
300E Berkshire Drive
Columbia, SC 29224

JosephTheLibertarian
10-02-2008, 06:42 AM
So how is he really doing?

itshappening
10-02-2008, 06:49 AM
bump

Austin
10-02-2008, 06:49 AM
Sep 18, 2008 - South Carolina Senate:

Graham 50%
Conley 41%

±4.5%

brandon
10-02-2008, 06:57 AM
So how is he really doing?

did you even read the original post? It says he is only 9 points behind his opponent.

constituent
10-02-2008, 07:12 AM
Sep 18, 2008 - South Carolina Senate:

Graham 50%
Conley 41%

...if only someone would get a list out of all the "local" newspapers...

i would think that the 9%(-/+) lead could be overcome pretty quickly.

Razmear
10-02-2008, 07:34 AM
...if only someone would get a list out of all the "local" newspapers...

i would think that the 9%(-/+) lead could be overcome pretty quickly.

Google is your friend :D

Heres a link to a list of all SC Newspapers.

http://www.usnpl.com/scnews.php

eb

MRoCkEd
10-02-2008, 07:49 AM
what a guy

Badger Paul
10-02-2008, 09:06 AM
Go Bob Go! You've got your issue. Now hammer Graham into the ground over his bailout vote.

itshappening
10-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Not only did Graham vote for the bailout he was on tv straight after trying to sell it, disgusting !!!

he must be taken out, i hope the voters of SC do so

Shotdown1027
10-02-2008, 10:20 AM
Dont hope, make it happen. Send letters to the editor to those SC newspapers attacking Lindsey Graham as a liberal, and exposing his vote for the bailout.
Donate.

LibertyIn08
10-02-2008, 10:34 AM
In addition to sending letters to the editors, I suggest you also take out ads in each paper; we had much success across the nation during primaries when we did state-wide or area-wide newspaper advertisements.

This is a small way in which the grassroots could make a large difference.

itshappening
10-02-2008, 10:35 AM
we must do something, Graham is horrid!!

Razmear
10-02-2008, 10:46 AM
we must do something, Graham is horrid!!

Donate, Donate, Donate!
Signs and gas are not cheap and TV ads are even more expensive and Bob has almost no cash to take on Graham.

You do not need to be a SC resident to donate to Bob Conley, just hit the link in my sig and send him some cash.

eb