PDA

View Full Version : This says it all -- This guy is pissed!

Ex Post Facto
10-02-2008, 02:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yqvl4QNvUo

Orgoonian
10-02-2008, 02:44 AM
Haha!
I loved the stock pick.
My local Kroger store has their soup on sale 2 for a buck.People were looking at me like i was crazy filling up my cart.
Crew cut,white armband,and a cart full of soup,and rice....oh yea!

IPSecure
10-02-2008, 02:59 AM
The Guy From Boston: Vote For Reality (http://theguyfromboston.net/Rant%20Pages/A%20vote%20For%20Reality.htm)

freelance
10-02-2008, 04:36 AM
Haha!
I loved the stock pick.
My local Kroger store has their soup on sale 2 for a buck.People were looking at me like i was crazy filling up my cart.
Crew cut,white armband,and a cart full of soup,and rice....oh yea!

I just bought 100 boxes of pouch cat food--Up to $7 retail. Waited for a sale ($3.99) and used 100 $2 off coupons. (Yes, I actually buy coupons.) Final cost = $1.99 per box.

Oh dear, now I've found some wonderful organic dry food that the cats actually like. I'm trading in the boxes at $7 per box, a few at a time and buying up the organic, NON-GMO, made in USA food. So, I just made $500 on the deal minus about $10 for the coupons.

LOL!

This is better than daytrading.

Orgoonian
10-02-2008, 04:51 AM
I just bought 100 boxes of pouch cat food--Up to $7 retail. Waited for a sale ($3.99) and used 100 $2 off coupons. (Yes, I actually buy coupons.) Final cost = $1.99 per box.

Oh dear, now I've found some wonderful organic dry food that the cats actually like. I'm trading in the boxes at $7 per box, a few at a time and buying up the organic, NON-GMO, made in USA food. So, I just made $500 on the deal minus about $10 for the coupons.

LOL!

Haha!Nice trading there :D
My cat hates the organic dry food,why kind are you using?All the fuzzy bastage wants to eat is tuna,shrimp,and broccoli.
Also,look at slickdeals.net,great coupons,and deals always posted there.Nice community too.

fedup100
10-02-2008, 05:18 AM

LOL!

Could you give the name of the good dry cat food?

pacelli
10-02-2008, 05:42 AM

LOL!

That's great-- where did you buy the $2 off coupons?

LibertyEagle
10-02-2008, 05:46 AM

Solid Gold Katz-n-Flocken All Life Stages Cat Food
http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?sku=541818

freelance
10-02-2008, 06:01 AM

Yes, it's a Solid Gold product called Katz-n-Flocken.

http://www.solidgoldhealth.com/products/showproduct.php?id=4&code=130

I searched for reviews on their Indigo Moon product first, but I found a few reviews that made it a no-go item.

Katz-n-Flocken, OTOH, had nothing but good-to-rave reviews. It's not much more expensive than Iams. The best part is that four cats (ranging from two kittens to one 20+ year old) adapted in 24 hours.

Now, I've gone from separate menus, one of which was WET, to no fuss, no muss.

I hope you have the luck I did.

freelance
10-02-2008, 06:07 AM
That's great-- where did you buy the $2 off coupons?

I buy all coupons at www.thecouponclippers.com. Their service has saved me a FORTUNE over the years.

I don't mess with little coupons. I prefer the 50¢-$2.00 off variety. Just be sure to couple them with (true) sale or buy one/get one free (BOGO) items. Most grocery stores allow two coupons for BOGO.

Hey LE, have you tried the Katz-n-Flocken yet? Did the kitties adjust? I'm shocked at how fast I got them moved over. I temporarily suspended treats so that they would be hungry enough to eat it, and it worked. They didn't even have temper tantrums.

LibertyEagle
10-02-2008, 06:15 AM
Hey LE, have you tried the Katz-n-Flocken yet? Did the kitties adjust? I'm shocked at how fast I got them moved over. I temporarily suspended treats so that they would be hungry enough to eat it, and it worked. They didn't even have temper tantrums.

Nope. It is being delivered today.

kahless
10-02-2008, 06:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yqvl4QNvUo

Best line: "If John McCain was on fire I would not piss on the man to put him out."

Ex Post Facto
10-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Best line: "If John McCain was on fire I would not piss on the man to put him out."

I think it says everything in a nutshell.