PDA

View Full Version : I hadn't realized how nutty Huckabee was until tonight

RevolutionSD
09-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Did he really say we HAVE to stand behind the president and congress?
WHAT? What country is this?

And the rest of what he said when he got the big applause was just slogans, "divided we fall united we stand". YEAY!

Were the audience people THAT dense that they went for slogans over substance?

max
09-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Did he really say we HAVE to stand behind the president and congress?
WHAT? What country is this?

And the rest of what he said when he got the big applause was just slogans, "divided we fall united we stand". YEAY!

Were the audience people THAT dense that they went for slogans over substance?

How about that hack Luntz with his idiotic psycho graph showing that "Huckabeee" won and "Paul" lost....made me barf

V-rod
09-05-2007, 10:59 PM
Huckabee was a bit out of the loop there. He was trying to think of something to say to compete with RP and spouted bull. He did say that Paul is his toughest competition right now.

wgadget
hearts and minds

CJLauderdale4
I'm glad to know that Huckabee thinks the War on Terror is actually the War to Save our Honor....

Ron's talking about actual facts from the CIA and Bin Laden experts in the 9/11 report, and Huckleberry's talking about "honor"...

I like Ron's chime on equating Huck's honor remark to "saving face" for screwing up in the first place... nice!!

CJLauderdale4
09-05-2007, 11:01 PM
How about that hack Luntz with his idiotic psycho graph showing that "Huckabeee" won and "Paul" lost....made me barf

Notice Luntz stopped showing the dimwit-o-meter before Ron replied back with the "saving face" remark...

Nice one, Luntz. As if America didn't see how quickly Hannity pulled your plug...

amonasro
09-05-2007, 11:02 PM
I think Huckabee was trying to get some free press by starting it up with Ron. It was a good move for us--but it hurt Huckabee in the end, he was in waaay over his head :D Also notice during their tizzy another candidate (Tancredo or Brownback) was heard over the applause... "send some questions over here!" LOL

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-05-2007, 11:12 PM
huckabee really sums up what is really going on. Why we went, why we stayed, why we wont leave.

The establishment is too worried about "honor."

pates03
09-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Direct quote from Theodore Roosevelt:

""The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

specsaregood
09-05-2007, 11:41 PM
Notice Luntz stopped showing the dimwit-o-meter before Ron replied back with the "saving face" remark...

Nice one, Luntz. As if America didn't see how quickly Hannity pulled your plug...

BINGO. There is only one reason that they cut it off right then. That saving face remark blew the doors off the neocon bus.

EvilEngineer
09-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Love that quote pates!

billv
09-05-2007, 11:45 PM
I was thinking, a time honored book (the Bible) says that if you are wrong, repent. only the proud save face. Of course, Huckabee, the Baptist minister, should know this.

pates03
09-05-2007, 11:48 PM
Love that quote pates!

Sept 17, Fort. Lauderdale will have a debate and if I can get close enough to Huck-a-idiot, i will try to remind him of TR's quote.

CJLauderdale4
09-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Teddy was great!!

And Ron is saying the same thing about walking softly and carrying our big stick...
Neocons like to beat people too much with the stick..

Radical Islam, Iran, Nukes, AAAAAGHGHGHG!!

Calm down....

CJLauderdale4
09-05-2007, 11:55 PM
pates,
We need to show up and represent in FTL...
You gonna be there??

pates03
09-06-2007, 12:19 AM
pates,
We need to show up and represent in FTL...
You gonna be there??

thats a big ten four. Im in the Miami meet up group which so far I RSVP for the event with Dean Santoro and others..

CJLauderdale4
09-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Awesome!
I'm in the Broward Meetup...we'll be coming...

pates03
09-06-2007, 12:28 AM
Awesome!
I'm in the Broward Meetup...we'll be coming...

Is the miami/west palm beach/broward peeps meeting up and doing one big thing?

Richandler
09-06-2007, 01:08 AM
Everyone always calls him so sincere. If you listen to him, he sounds just like our current president in all of his ideals.

fj45lvr
09-06-2007, 01:26 AM

the graph stuff is just so STUPID....if you want to go "technical" on us why not try having a debate where the candidates actually can discuss the issues in DEPTH.....that sounds pretty "innovative" and "technical" to me.....

like technology could last longer than 60 second answers (or 75 if Ghouliani)

Ninja Homer
09-06-2007, 01:37 AM
I'd like to see a mock video of that stupid graph thing, where there's a photo of Romney and the graph gives him devil horns, Giuliani gets a Hitler mustache, etc. It has to have good voice overs too!

quickmike
09-06-2007, 01:48 AM
Everyone always calls him so sincere. If you listen to him, he sounds just like our current president in all of his ideals.

Honestly, I think Huckabee is sincere in his beliefs, unfortunately for him, his beliefs are stupid, unlike Bush, whos beliefs are stupid, but hes also a liar on top of that. Too stupid to even keep his lies straight. Huck talks about us breaking Iraq and having to fix it. FINE, but how are you going to fix a country 6000 miles away when we cant even fix the one right under our noses? A 3rd grader has enough logic to ask that question, and probably has a better answer than the Huckster has im sure.

Bro.Butch
09-06-2007, 02:30 AM
I'd like to see a mock video of that stupid graph thing, where there's a photo of Romney and the graph gives him devil horns, Giuliani gets a Hitler mustache, etc. It has to have good voice overs too!

LOL-a great idea !!! These graphs are just a tool to spread the propaganda they want spread. Does anyone here think if it showed RP's lines going up that it would ever see the airwaves ?!?!?!? NO WAY. Who is this Luntz and who made him the head phycologist ? H & C have him on every week brainwashing their 60 & over audience...

Hickabee is still fooling some of you in this forum, he is a college trained southern preacher and that means he is trained to presaude you to join the flock. He is a taxraising Republican, and that my friends is a scary thing with a $9 trillion deficit. Don't let him fool you with the cornpone, he's not what he seems...