PDA

View Full Version : R.I.C.O Anyone??

kittyc
10-01-2008, 10:41 PM
We're filing charges against those criminals who initiated and supported this bailout.

Visit the website:
http://www.freedom-is-not-free.org for further details.

The Time is NOW and we don't have a moment to lose. Our Representatives and Senators have shown us they have an agenda of their own and it doesn't include the will of We the People.

How much more do we have to take?? How much more time do we waste?? Aren't you tired of banging your head against a brick wall?? Phone calls, faxes, e-mails, sign waving and rallies - Have they had any measurable effect? I know the rallies and sign waving make everyone "feel good" but has it helped us in the congress, senate or on wall street??

It's time to show them that "they've met their match" and put them in their place once and for all.

Join Us!
http://www.freedom-is-not-free.org

bojo68
10-01-2008, 10:57 PM
I checked out the site, turns out he's my neighbor. I'd be watching long and hard before I make any investment of time or money.

kittyc
10-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Why is that? He's has very good references and positive articles have been written about him.
How do we know you live nextdoor to him? What's your proof? I'll copy this thread and forward this off to Mr. Weidner.

blancmange
10-02-2008, 02:19 AM
Why is that? He's has very good references and positive articles have been written about him.
How do we know you live nextdoor to him? What's your proof? I'll copy this thread and forward this off to Mr. Weidner.

ok I support him but i'm out of money. Can you ask him to put up a money counter/graph so we know how much he needs?

bojo68
10-02-2008, 03:10 AM

It's not my job to argue with you, if you think i'm bs'ing, fine, could care less. I just put up a note for to clue in the wise, the rest aren't my concern.

revolutionman
10-02-2008, 06:10 AM
Bojo68, after examining a number of your 200 posts I am raising questions as to your credibility and commitment to the cause.

Has anyone seen bojo68 do anything but shit on people ideas??

Truth Warrior
10-02-2008, 09:12 AM
I'm pretty sure that the D.C. Federal government "racket" merely exempted themselves from prosecution under the R.I.C.O. provisions. :p :rolleyes:

;)

tonesforjonesbones
10-02-2008, 10:04 AM
The militant ACORN non profit needs to be disbanded with the RICO act. T.

Truth Warrior
10-02-2008, 10:10 AM
How about the Republicrat / Demopublican party "rackets"? Maybe under the MONOPOLY and "anti-trust" provisions also. ;) :D

tonesforjonesbones
10-02-2008, 10:18 AM
I have decided to use my $$ to work with people I know and trust on the local level. Interesting video though. T.

bojo68
10-02-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm pretty sure that the D.C. Federal government "racket" merely exempted themselves from prosecution under the R.I.C.O. provisions. :p :rolleyes:

;)

Actually, I've looked at that before, and while there is a weakness in using the R.I.C.O law, but there aren't any exceptions to it. No, I'm NOT going to say what the weakness is, because I want anybody willing to try to have a good chance, it'll take some pretty severe doing to take it out.
So, anybody considering a RICO suit, by all means go ahead, but use a worthwhile attorney.

bojo68
10-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Bojo68, after examining a number of your 200 posts I am raising questions as to your credibility and commitment to the cause.

Has anyone seen bojo68 do anything but shit on people ideas??

F you, I've probably been at it longer than you've been alive, and I could care less what you think. I will admit that I've only known Rodger for 20 years though, and considering our proximity, it could quite easily have been more than twice that easily.
I don't have to jump through hoops for you opinion, period.

Ask Rodger about the time the portland cops used a ups truck to pull up to his house and arrest him.

tonesforjonesbones
10-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Be careful warning anyone about departing themselves from their hard earned dollar (or their parents)...it gets ya in trouble. I'm probably walkin a thin line..I usually do. T.

ItsTime
10-02-2008, 11:01 AM
If the Senators acted OUTSIDE the Senate in their dealings they can be brought up on charges for voting. IE talking to lobbyists.