PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Senate Race: Traitor Lautenburg vs Zimmer

MsDoodahs
10-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Info on this race:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/senate/nj/new_jersey_senate-585.html

Daswiz
10-02-2008, 06:15 AM
Bump this. I just joined Zimmer's campaign to help out, we need to make sure Lautenberg is finished in this state. That old fuck spends most of the time in his Manhattan penthouse. Anyone from NJ needs to get on board and spread the word about this traitor and make sure his days in Washington are done for good.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-02-2008, 06:21 AM
I live in NJ. Zimmer can't win. What's so great about him, anyway? Isn't he a neocon? I wonder if the LP has a nominee.

ron paul or bust
10-02-2008, 08:18 AM
I live in NJ. Zimmer can't win. What's so great about him, anyway? Isn't he a neocon? I wonder if the LP has a nominee.

I've been wondering the same thing. Haven't been able to find anything on third party candidates in this race.

As much as Lautenberg needs to be removed from office, there is no way I am voting for that neo-con Zimmer.

brandon
10-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Fuck Zimmer and Lautenburg. Don't play the corrupt game. Vote for neither this November. Write in Sabrin.

Brassmouth
10-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Fuck Zimmer and Lautenburg. Don't play the corrupt game. Vote for neither this November. Write in Sabrin.

For the millionth time: WRITING IN DOES NOTHING!!

We need to get somebody to run as an independent or with the LP.

brandon
10-03-2008, 12:56 PM
For the millionth time: WRITING IN DOES NOTHING!!

We need to get somebody to run as an independent or with the LP.

Voting in general does nothing.

You can either not vote, or you can write somebody in. Take your choice.

Brassmouth
10-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Voting in general does nothing.

You can either not vote, or you can write somebody in. Take your choice.

.........or we can try to get a credible person to run and vote for him.