PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to New Hampshire Debate Attendees

aknappjr
09-05-2007, 10:54 PM
You guys rock! You college students who went and RP supporters rock! The whole Freedom Movement is behind you!

Cowlesy
09-05-2007, 10:55 PM
HUGE Props to all the folks who attended the debate, you guys were AMAZING.

ACTION ITEM: Post this debate, I feel it's almost a CERTAINTY that debate planners will try and restrict who can attend debates. We need to be ON POINT about making sure we get equal opportunity for our folks to attend.

njandrewg
09-05-2007, 10:57 PM
yes having a friendly crowd really helped Ron Paul when he was duking it out with Huckabee. If this was the full neo-con crowd of SC debate, all you'd hear is hateful boos and Huck would be declared an instant winner.

But having people in the audience that supporter RP made it look like the group was divided(actually I don't think most of those people were RP supporters to begin with...because when theyr panned on audience the clapping came from all over the place)

Chester Copperpot
09-05-2007, 10:59 PM
yes having a friendly crowd really helped Ron Paul when he was duking it out with Huckabee. If this was the full neo-con crowd of SC debate, all you'd hear is hateful boos and Huck would be declared an instant winner.

But having people in the audience that supporter RP made it look like the group was divided(actually I don't think most of those people were RP supporters to begin with...because when theyr panned on audience the clapping came from all over the place)

TOTALLY!!!.. GOOD JOB PANKAJ!

silverhandorder
09-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Great Job NH!

slantedview
09-05-2007, 11:00 PM
go team! good job guys!