PDA

View Full Version : 3rd party ticket hits 7,000! Could raise millions!

dr. hfn
10-01-2008, 10:14 PM
ok so ThirdPartyTicket has alread 7,000 pledges! Lets get the word out everywhere! Splooge this site all over the net! Tell your friends!

Lets raise millions and ROCK THE POLITICAL SYSTEM again! We should be able to with all the 3RD Party Supporters!!!

More than we did with just RP supporters!!!!

LandonCook
10-01-2008, 10:20 PM
I made the pledge.

CUnknown
10-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Come on guys! Support your favorite 3rd party like Ron Paul says. What's the hold up here? Pledge on www.thirdpartyticket.com right now!

Hamer
10-03-2008, 07:27 AM
Come on guys! Support your favorite 3rd party like Ron Paul says. What's the hold up here? Pledge on www.thirdpartyticket.com right now!

Why do people need to pledge to support their party or person they choose?

Why would I give my email address to Trevor Lyman?

Don't bother pledging and I am sure that Trevor only did this to get a cut maybe 10 to 20% of the money raised so I would donate a day sooner or a day later directly to the candidate you choose so they get all the money.

This is on the 3rd party ticket website!

DISCLOSURE NOTE: BreakTheMatrix is the business tradename of Basic Media, Inc., a for profit corporation engaged in the business of media advertising, networking and consulting. BreakTheMatrix owns the ThirdPartyTicket.com web domain, and is sponsoring and promoting this fundraising effort on a fee for services contract basis with the campaigns participating in the event. A portion of the funds raised by each campaign in this effort will be paid to BreakTheMatrix for services rendered, and BreakTheMatrix is not otherwise affiliated or aligned with any of the campaigns participating in ThirdPartyTicket.com.

CUnknown
10-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Come on guys, this could be the biggest moneybomb yet!

Trevor and Breakthemaxtrix are not seeing a dime from this, everything goes to the candidates. How do you know? Donate direct to the candidates themselves on Wednesday the 8th, that's how! No need to even sign up if you are private with your e-mail addresses, just donate on the 8th! We need everyone's help on this one.

We can do it, guys, we are winning this fight. We need to keep it up -- millions need to be raised and a country needs to be saved! Sign up at www.thirdpartyticket.com or just donate! But donate!

Hamer
10-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Come on guys, this could be the biggest moneybomb yet!

Trevor and Breakthemaxtrix are not seeing a dime from this, everything goes to the candidates. How do you know? Donate direct to the candidates themselves on Wednesday the 8th, that's how! No need to even sign up if you are private with your e-mail addresses, just donate on the 8th! We need everyone's help on this one.

We can do it, guys, we are winning this fight. We need to keep it up -- millions need to be raised and a country needs to be saved! Sign up at www.thirdpartyticket.com or just donate! But donate!

WRONG! they get a portion of what ever is raised that day and who knows what else they are charging. Trevor was asked to help with the Chuck Baldwin money bomb 5 days after Ron Paul endorsed him and he refused and know we know why. He wanted to make money instead of helping the revolution.

DISCLOSURE NOTE: BreakTheMatrix is the business tradename of Basic Media, Inc., a for profit corporation engaged in the business of media advertising, networking and consulting. BreakTheMatrix owns the ThirdPartyTicket.com web domain, and is sponsoring and promoting this fundraising effort on a fee for services contract basis with the campaigns participating in the event. A portion of the funds raised by each campaign in this effort will be paid to BreakTheMatrix for services rendered, and BreakTheMatrix is not otherwise affiliated or aligned with any of the campaigns participating in ThirdPartyTicket.com.

CUnknown
10-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Hamer - wtf are you talking about? lol ... If I give direct to Nader or Baldwin's website ... how is Trevor getting a piece of that? If so, Nader or Baldwin must be giving it to him. None of our business.

Anyway, we're almost up to 8000 guys! Let's DO THIS. Sign up!

www.thirdpartyticket.com

The Revolution must continue!

scandinaviany3
10-04-2008, 01:46 PM
just looked at this..remind me of the minneapolis ralley...lets not stop fighting everyone...

Ralleys against the bailout in NYC on the 16th i hear also...

Its time to be heard!

scandinaviany3
10-04-2008, 01:48 PM
WRONG! they get a portion of what ever is raised that day and who knows what else they are charging. Trevor was asked to help with the Chuck Baldwin money bomb 5 days after Ron Paul endorsed him and he refused and know we know why. He wanted to make money instead of helping the revolution.

Why are you doing this?? Are you just trying to hurt chucks campaign?:mad:

Josh_LA
10-04-2008, 03:27 PM
could raise millions? How many millions? 2 and 3 is very different.

how much you wanna bet?

powerofreason
10-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Why anyone would want to piss away money on third party presidential tickets is just beyond me.

Flash
10-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Why anyone would want to piss away money on third party presidential tickets is just beyond me.

It's okay to vote for a 3rd Party candidate. But if we spent our resources on BJ Lawson or a Bob Conley then we would accomplish so much more.

RCA
10-04-2008, 03:42 PM
pledged

anaconda
10-04-2008, 03:52 PM
could raise millions? How many millions? 2 and 3 is very different.

how much you wanna bet?

Sounds like a "derivative" in the making!

Josh_LA
10-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Sounds like a "derivative" in the making!

huh?

regtoday
10-04-2008, 05:34 PM
who does the money go to, what is it used for?

CUnknown
10-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Flash, I plan on donating to BJ Lawson on the 7th as well. That is also a worthy cause.

who does the money go to, what is it used for?

It goes to whoever you want it to go to -- the moneybomb is a direct donation day to the 3rd party candidate of your choice. None of the money goes through BreaktheMatrix.

Probably Chuck Baldwin is the best person to donate to, since he has been endorsed by Ron Paul. But any 3rd party candidate is a worthy cause: Barr if you're a die-hard Libertarian-party person, or Nader or McKinney if you are of a more liberal persuasion.

But it's up to you. :)

All the money is added together to determine how successful the moneybomb was. Doesn't matter which 3rd party you choose.

Sign up, Patriots! Let's take our country back! Ron Paul himself has said that 3rd party is the best way forward at this point.

www.thirdpartyticket.com

itshappening
10-04-2008, 06:29 PM
must admit im impressed with Trevor and http://www.thirdpartyticket.com/

I rather suspect a lot of liberals will be giving to Nader?

Josh_LA
10-04-2008, 06:37 PM

No, pissed off liberals are still bitter about the past two elections, they'd do everything to get a Democrat in (see the term "Yellow Dog Democrat")

kathy88
10-04-2008, 08:40 PM
ok so ThirdPartyTicket has alread 7,000 pledges! Lets get the word out everywhere! Splooge this site all over the net! Tell your friends!

Lets raise millions and ROCK THE POLITICAL SYSTEM again! We should be able to with all the 3RD Party Supporters!!!

More than we did with just RP supporters!!!!

LOL @ splooge

CUnknown
10-04-2008, 10:16 PM

I hope so, man. But lately I have been increasingly growing frustrated with the left (and I am left-wing myself). The left is all but useless to our cause right now. They don't care about anything except getting their people in positions of power. Not even on the issues that supposedly matter to them most (like war). They've been out of power for so long, and can taste it... it's almost theirs again... they want it so bad it kills them. They envision an Obama presidency backed up by complete control of both Houses of Congress and they are willing to compromise whatever they have to make that happen.

Eric Alterman had a video up of himself debating another guy about this sort of thing. He said: "I'm just sick of us being right, and them winning the election." So, he'd rather betray his principles and win than lose and be in the right. It's sickening to me. But, I think that is the mindset of many liberals after 8 years of Bush. I think Obama is going to win in a landslide.

Nader is on more ballots this year than any other year he's run, but I doubt he'll get as many votes as even last time. Obama, Obama, Obama is all I've been hearing.

Or maybe I am just depressed and bitter, don't listen to me. ;)

It just makes me remember why I'm a Ron Paul fan. He wants to be President so he can reduce the power of the office. I love him. :)