PDA

View Full Version : Finally Awake...but is it too late???

WokeUpDazed
10-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Greetings everyone!
I need to start by thanking my good friend LibertasPraesidium for putting the word out to myself and many others about Ron Paul, and introducing me to this forum.
I have spent the last 6 months combing the internet watching videos about conspiracy theories and finding files about the evil government and how they have already enslaved us all. To be honest, I believed a lot of it and as a result I stayed alone in my room a lot, afraid to leave my house. I will not be adding threads about conspiracy, as much as some of you may find that to your liking. Believing them leads to fear and a sense of powerlessness I have chosen to leave behind.
Ron Paul, however, is a different story. Listening to this man speak, and reading what he has written and said gives me hope for the future of this country. Even if we can never get Ron Paul into the white house (heaven forbid), it is with a great sense of hope that his message will carry on to just the right person who can take this revolution to the next step.
When we are ready to march, please don't forget to call me.

LibertasPraesidium
10-01-2008, 09:10 PM
What are you talking about when it happens i have to come get you :p

DirtMcGirt
10-01-2008, 09:11 PM
welcome aboard!!!

LJHudd
10-01-2008, 09:17 PM
You are a very special being - welcome to the real world. There's no turning back now AND you've got to tell everyone you know!

JohnMeridith
10-01-2008, 09:28 PM
I don't think there is a day that has passed in the last 6 months or so that I haven't gotten on my soapbox about RP and our country.

WokeUpDazed
10-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Fear is all around us, even in the past few days on every major news source. It is just unbelievable the amount of fear the news has been generating about the Bailout bill and what it could mean to us if it did NOT pass. I am smart enough not to trust a thing I hear and to look into why they are doing it. Our President (acting totally dismayed about the failure of the bill to pass Monday) was insistent that it must be approved, by whatever means. I still remember a clip I saw of the same man saying, "...it would be so much easier if it was a dictatorship...". That's frightening enough as it is.
Yes, we now have to worry about our congressmen waffling on this bill yet again, but now we have the added fears and insecurities of the American people working against our efforts by doing the same thing we have been doing, namely contacting their congressman and this time pushing them to approve it.
We have a rough day coming tomorrow as we yet again clog up our congressman's email servers, and phone lines screaming "NO!!!"
If you have to work tomorrow as most of us do, consider taking the day off to rant and rave to everyone you know and keep this bill dead! I will be sending emails to everyone I know, especially the people I know in my district. I urge you to do the same...every bit helps.

Chibioz
10-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you aboard.

NewAmericanPolicy
10-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Late? It is never too late.

All of us who are looking for change (REAL change) in our government need to focus on when/how we can accomplish our goals.

Will Ron Paul win the 2008 election? No, I think we can all grasp that concept.

Can we move to push his ideas into the next election, get our members together, recruit, and really make a change? Yes. And I think we will.

This will not be a short-term movement (revolution). We must approach this with long-term goals that will allow us to create the country that we should have.

dawnbt
10-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Late? It is never too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsmybQKpmTw

ronpaulhawaii
10-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Aloha - E komo mai

:)

angelatc
10-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Welcome!

This is one of the few places in the world that I actually get hope from.

kaleidoscope eyes
10-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Welcome!

This is one of the few places in the world that I actually get hope from.

I ditto this sentiment!
Welcome aboard fellow liberty lover! :D

efiniti
10-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Greetings everyone!
I need to start by thanking my good friend LibertasPraesidium for putting the word out to myself and many others about Ron Paul, and introducing me to this forum.
I have spent the last 6 months combing the internet watching videos about conspiracy theories and finding files about the evil government and how they have already enslaved us all. To be honest, I believed a lot of it and as a result I stayed alone in my room a lot, afraid to leave my house. I will not be adding threads about conspiracy, as much as some of you may find that to your liking. Believing them leads to fear and a sense of powerlessness I have chosen to leave behind.
Ron Paul, however, is a different story. Listening to this man speak, and reading what he has written and said gives me hope for the future of this country. Even if we can never get Ron Paul into the white house (heaven forbid), it is with a great sense of hope that his message will carry on to just the right person who can take this revolution to the next step.
When we are ready to march, please don't forget to call me.

Just remember, there is tyranny when the people fear the government. There is liberty when the government fears the people. So don't be afraid. Life is worth living free, right? So live free.

Ron Paul will never make it to the White House. There are too many people that rely on government handouts, government healthcare, social security, etc. Try convincing your grandparents that its a positive thing to dissolve the institutions that give them free drugs and money. Try explaining to Hispanics that its a good thing to deport their friends and families that came in to this country illegally (the whole issue makes me sick btw, the idea that we would banish fellow human beings from our imaginary borders). Try explaining to Wall Street employees, GM, Ford that its a good thing to see their employers fail and that we shouldn't bail them out.

Our fellow Americans will justify whatever they need to, to keep the status quo when it works for them. This all sounds very pessimistic, but there is hope. And that hope rests in you. Don't ask or beg for permission to be free and happy. Live it. Then we will see change.

tonesforjonesbones
10-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Please don't be afraid to check out the conspiracies. I have come to the conclusion that there are agent provocaturs and controlled opposition at play. There IS valuable information coming from these folks..but you have to sift throug it. The biggest conspiracy of all of them is what is put out by the mainstream tabloid media. tones

tonesforjonesbones
10-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Lets put it this way...all the information is coming from the same people...but they give you the correct information ..it's in there...just ignore the dumb stuff like lizard people and shape shifters. tones

revolutionman
10-09-2008, 05:19 PM
not too late, never too late to stand up for what you believe in. if you use your dying words to promote liberty and freedom, you'd still be right on time my friend.