PDA

View Full Version : "Ron Paul is the only guy I trust." - Chuck Norris

Jeremy
10-01-2008, 08:18 PM
he said that on Alex Jones today

kojirodensetsu
10-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Now all we need is for Chuck to roundhouse kick everyone who voted 'yes' on the bailout in the face.

JoshLowry
10-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Nice job supporting Huckabee.

*roundhouse to chuck's face*

Maybe he has come around though. Ah well...

aspiringconstitutionalist
10-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Chuck Norris was on Alex Jones??

God, the dude must be 1 word away from being an out-of-the-closet Ron Paul revolutionary.

Jeremy
10-01-2008, 08:26 PM

God, the dude must be 1 word away from being an out-of-the-closet Ron Paul revolutionary.

Supposedly Chuck Norris has listened to Alex's show as well :p

But they're all Texans... makes sense lol :D

freejack
10-01-2008, 08:27 PM
if there was ever a day we needed chuck norris to demonstrate his legendary power it's today.

BoBoDuFlachi
10-01-2008, 08:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs2sXsKZpmk

Bern
10-01-2008, 08:28 PM
He's a (political) party guy, but he recognizes integrity when he sees it.

Norris' hour-long speech mostly focused on his background and the story of his success, though he did acknowledge that he was a supporter of former Republican presidential contender Mike Huckabee, and he also believes in Ron Paul.

Norris even mixed martial arts and politics, saying he once told someone if he had one wish, it would be to go to Washington with Paul, line up all of the members of Congress and wait for Paul to point out the corrupt politicians.

''We would walk down the aisle, he points to one and says 'He's crooked,' and I grab him and choke him unconscious,'' Norris said. ''The ones that are honest stay and focus on getting us back on our feet.''

http://www.ohio.com/news/29873474.html

revolutionary8
10-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Supposedly Chuck Norris has listened to Alex's show as well :p

But they're all Texans... makes sense lol :D
It surely doesn't make sense that he would support Huckabee, but maybe he knew he would never win, and he would be "out" if he blatantly admitted before the primary that he was an RP person.
Perhaps he doesn't like McCain, Perhaps he doesn't like Obama or Nader, Baldwin, McKinney, or Barr. ;)
Oh well, I just made that up, but I can think of a few reasons not to completely skewer him for now.

Jeremy
10-01-2008, 08:32 PM
It surely doesn't make sense that he would support Huckabee, but maybe he knew he would never win, and he would be "out" if he blatantly admitted before the primary that he was an RP person.
Perhaps he doesn't like McCain, Perhaps he doesn't like Obama or Nader, Baldwin, McKinney, or Barr. ;)
Oh well, I just made that up, but I can think of a few reasons not to completely skewer him for now.
Well Huckabee was a bit of a more mainstream candidate than RP, and besides... Chuck supports the FairTax

not saying he should have supported huck, but remember that a lot of people simply didnt know who rp was back then

(edit: he said at the end he supported Huck because of FairTax)

sparebulb
10-01-2008, 08:34 PM
This is the only cool Chuck Norris.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1478/saturday-night-live-snl-digital-short-young-chuck-norris

JaylieWoW
10-01-2008, 08:35 PM

Great minds think alike... that was my first reaction as well...

speciallyblend
10-01-2008, 08:35 PM
flowerbomb chuck norris or send him tools to kick the houses and senators azzes???

Jeremy
10-01-2008, 08:37 PM
He's a (political) party guy, but he recognizes integrity when he sees it.

http://www.ohio.com/news/29873474.html
actually, in the interview he said he was an independent and alex jones was talking about how he should tell more conservatives that the republican party isnt the same anymore

Archie
10-01-2008, 08:40 PM
The reason AJ gets these certain guests on is because GCN and worldnetdaily have quite the history of sharing " conservative guests" for instance Ted Anderson of gcn is in good relations with joe blow farah of worldnetdaily they both agree on lots . Just take a look at WND big " conservatives" on there site writing columns or articles and most have done AJ/ GCN spot on the show from ann coulter to Buchanan and now Chucky Norris . The relationship between worldnetdaily and GCN is alot more deeper than Alex says it is. Although AJ has said during the Clinton era " they were great" for a newswire

StateofTrance
10-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Yeah, sure...anything to get "Paultars" buy my book.

FUCK you, Chuck!

Jeremy
10-01-2008, 08:57 PM

FUCK you, Chuck!

shutup

jrich4rpaul
10-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Where was Chuck a year ago?

PlzPeopleWakeUp
10-01-2008, 09:18 PM
nt

purplechoe
10-01-2008, 09:20 PM
flowerbomb chuck norris or send him tools to kick the houses and senators azzes???

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa194/bryanxt/ronpaulrev.jpg

SWATH
10-01-2008, 09:34 PM
I would really like to know his rationale for supporting Huckabee over Paul, no scratch that, support Huckabee at all, and especially when Paul was an option.

purplechoe
10-01-2008, 09:50 PM
I would really like to know his rationale for supporting Huckabee over Paul, no scratch that, support Huckabee at all, and especially when Paul was an option.

On Alex Jones he said it was because of the Fair Tax. That was his main reason.:(

Archie
10-01-2008, 09:53 PM

must missed my post. Its all about Worldnetdaily and there long relationship with Ted Andersons GCN network. He strongly takes the Worldnetdaily position on fighting Muslims over there so we don't have to fight them here slogan. Chuck seems like a nice guy and maybe is changing his mind slowly on how nationbuilding isn't any better under repubs then democrats . But again his tied with WND and Joseph Farah and most of the WND clan are huge supporters of isreal's policy in the mid-east I think Buchanan is the only WND contributor who isn't so " isreal's first" on forign policy, last time I heard chuck on CNN a few weeks back he wasn't really America first " non intervention" in forign policy like RP and Buchanan are but maybe he's rethinking that position

revolutionary8
10-01-2008, 09:55 PM
must missed my post. Its all about Worldnetdaily and there long relationship with Ted Andersons GCN network. He strongly takes the Worldnetdaily position on fighting Muslims over there so we don't have to fight them here slogan. Chuck seems like a nice guy and maybe is changing his mind slowly on how nationbuilding isn't any better under repubs then democrats . But again his tied with WND and Joseph Farah and most of the WND clan are huge supporters of isreal's policy in the mid-east I think Buchanan is the only WND contributor who isn't so " isreal's first" on forign policy, last time I heard chuck on CNN a few weeks back he wasn't really America first " non intervention" in forign policy like RP and Buchanan are but maybe he's rethinking that position
Please provide evidence to back your accusations.
ty.

Archie
10-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Please provide evidence to back your accusations.
ty.

hey there I'm not sure what specific u wanted but I'll just do a quick review . In not really accusing anyone just stating what I heard on the radio and on worldnetdaily site. Alex has stated of worldnetdailys relationship goes back to the Clinton days he has talked about these on his show. It doesn't take a much to use logic and see that they both share alot of guests and swap info with eachother . Ted Andersons GCN network has had the founder of worldnet daily on there radio show , of the top of my head I recall the founder of WND going on the " darryl brownfield show" . I'm not sure what else you wanted answered but like I said if ya do a little homework you'll find out that WND and GCN during the Clinton years were promoting eachother GCN especially infact alex jones has said on his show that " WND was a great alternative newswire from other msm wires"

Just so ya know I don't have anything againstvWND or GCN I may disagree with both sometimes but as an adult I don't expect to agree with everyone 100% of the time LOL I respect other points of view even if I don't fancy it myself. Anyone who has read stuff on WND would agree with what I said about Buchanan sorta like the blacksheep of WND when it comes to issues like the isreali/palastine mid-east current policy its no accusation its just a fact that compared to Chuck Norris, Huckabee ,Jospeh farah and Ann coulter Buchanan is alot more " non-intervention" style ideology on the Iraq war then these others .

Well hope I atleast helped answer your question . Cheers!!!

porcupine
10-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Only guy he trusts?!

What about Huckabee? That's who he endorsed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUQW8LUMs8

Alawn
10-01-2008, 10:21 PM
How does he get these people on his radio show? The same way anyone else with a radio show or TV show does. You call the publicist and ask them to be on the show. Most politicians and celebrities are willing to do a call in interview as long as you are polite with them. He doesn't need or have any secret agreement conspiracy to get people on the show. If you had a radio show with a national audience you easily could get these people on.

Only guy he trusts?!

What about Huckabee? That's who he endorsed

Huckabee isn't in Washington.

Archie
10-01-2008, 11:21 PM
How does he get these people on his radio show? The same way anyone else with a radio show or TV show does. You call the publicist and ask them to be on the show. Most politicians and celebrities are willing to do a call in interview as long as you are polite with them. He doesn't need or have any secret agreement conspiracy to get people on the show. If you had a radio show with a national audience you easily could get these people on.

Huckabee isn't in Washington.

I agree with you , I was just saying that its easier to " for sure" book someone right away if you got anothermedia outlit vouching for you . But your right the most important way is to be polite nice and give them some extra perks for coming on your show like promoting there book or websites.

revolutionary8
10-01-2008, 11:22 PM
hey there I'm not sure what specific u wanted but I'll just do a quick review . In not really accusing anyone just stating what I heard on the radio and on worldnetdaily site. Alex has stated of worldnetdailys relationship goes back to the Clinton days he has talked about these on his show. It doesn't take a much to use logic and see that they both share alot of guests and swap info with eachother . Ted Andersons GCN network has had the founder of worldnet daily on there radio show , of the top of my head I recall the founder of WND going on the " darryl brownfield show" . I'm not sure what else you wanted answered but like I said if ya do a little homework you'll find out that WND and GCN during the Clinton years were promoting eachother GCN especially infact alex jones has said on his show that " WND was a great alternative newswire from other msm wires"

Just so ya know I don't have anything againstvWND or GCN I may disagree with both sometimes but as an adult I don't expect to agree with everyone 100% of the time LOL I respect other points of view even if I don't fancy it myself. Anyone who has read stuff on WND would agree with what I said about Buchanan sorta like the blacksheep of WND when it comes to issues like the isreali/palastine mid-east current policy its no accusation its just a fact that compared to Chuck Norris, Huckabee ,Jospeh farah and Ann coulter Buchanan is alot more " non-intervention" style ideology on the Iraq war then these others .

Well hope I atleast helped answer your question . Cheers!!!

Alex has stated of worldnetdailys relationship goes back to the Clinton days he has talked about these on his show. It doesn't take a much to use logic and see that they both share alot of guests and swap info with eachother
lmao.

Just so ya know I don't have anything againstvWND or GCN I may disagree with both sometimes but as an adult I don't expect to agree with everyone 100% of the time LOL
lol whatever.
Great to see that "you have nothing against AJ or WND" even though you come on here literally spewing mindless bullshit propaganda with no evidence to back it up.

Seeds can be Monsanto'd ya know. Thanks to Monsanto. Gotta love those seed killerz...
The beauty of it is,
it cuts both ways...

tropicangela
10-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Seeds can be Monsanto'd ya know. Thanks to Monsanto. Gotta love those seed killerz...
The beauty of it is,
it cuts both ways...

What about Monsanto's seeds? What's that have to do with AJ and Chuck Norris?

Archie
10-01-2008, 11:35 PM
lmao.

lol whatever.
Great to see that "you have nothing against AJ or WND" even though you come on here literally spewing mindless bullshit propaganda with no evidence to back it up.

What was so mindless about telling people the history of GCN and WND relationship? I'm just bringing some food for though is all , I stated some stuff about how Buchanan is sorta a blacksheep on world net daily and how AJ spoke positive of WND during the Clinton era . Sounds like ya had a shitty day or something cause there is no reason to act all hostile to my simple " food for thought"

But go ahead and call me a all the rude names ya want if that's what floats your boat LOL !!!

revolutionary8
10-01-2008, 11:43 PM
What was so mindless about telling people the history of GCN and WND relationship? I'm just bringing some food for though is all , I stated some stuff about how Buchanan is sorta a blacksheep on world net daily and how AJ spoke positive of WND during the Clinton era . Sounds like ya had a shitty day or something cause there is no reason to act all hostile to my simple " food for thought"

But go ahead and call me a all the rude names ya want if that's what floats your boat LOL !!!

You didn't inform of us SHIT, you refused to provide evidence, and you continued on with your mindless DRIIVEL.

Archie
10-01-2008, 11:57 PM
You didn't inform of us SHIT, you refused to provide evidence, and you contintued on with your mindless DRIIVEL.

Awe you got your bowels in an uproar over some simple facts about WND And GCN sharing guests/ contacts and info ,along with going back to the Clinton years, and how Buchanan is the blacksheep on WND when it comes to his non-interventionist ideas on the mid-east compared to the others who write on there. Good night and say hi to Sad Sally!!!

nodope0695
10-02-2008, 12:06 AM
I guess the Huckster paid him more money than RP was offering during the primaries.

Archie
10-02-2008, 12:26 AM
I guess the Huckster paid him more money than RP was offering during the primaries.

Hahaha !!! In my other post I mentioned how Norris along with others at WND write articles that are cozy with todays forign policy on Iraq . If Norris supports the Iraq war then it sorta makes sense that he would support huck over Paul . But you know I truly think that all this pro-Ron Paul stuff we see from many in the MSM is more to due with his economic views and not so much with his forign policy. Take Glenn Beck he seems like a decent guy in many respects but he refuses to agree with RP on the " war on terror" forign policy same with chuck he loves RP " non intervention" when dealing with capitalism and the market but there not quite there with him on forign policy but I Think all you good folks could help this guys rethink there positions anythings possible when you work hard.

revolutionary8
10-02-2008, 12:33 AM
Awe you got your bowels in an uproar over some simple facts about WND And GCN sharing guests/ contacts and info ,along with going back to the Clinton years, and how Buchanan is the blacksheep on WND when it comes to his non-interventionist ideas on the mid-east compared to the others who write on there. Good night and say hi to Sad Sally!!!
Keep blathering on about my "out of controledness"
Tell us something we don't already know you propagandist shill. ;)
Moreover,
SHOW US PROOF that WND is communist, THEN SHOW US THE EVIDENCE that those two entities are one in the same as you are implying.
I WANT TO SEE IT ALL.
SHOW YOUR TITS!!!

Archie
10-02-2008, 12:39 AM

well this evil " propagandist shill" must admit I like yer sig alot

And when did I imply there communist you dingbat? I already answered your paranoia in my previous posts . Here is a magical trick to get the gist of what I'm saying don't go moonbat and just simply read my words without looking for some " evil agenda" you lush LOL but then again I dont really give a shit to how you read my simple words your dingbats already made out I'm some " black op propagandist"

revolutionary8
10-02-2008, 12:43 AM
well this evil " propagandist shill" must admit I like yer sig alot

Yeah? WHERE did it come from?
-Liberty is "yours" in answering...

revolutionary8
10-02-2008, 12:46 AM
DESPITE the hog and pony poll:
Show us the evidence behind your accusations.

revolutionary8
10-02-2008, 01:20 AM
What about Monsanto's seeds? What's that have to do with AJ and Chuck Norris?

Seeds are planted.
As far as all 3 being the same, that is WTF I am bitching and wandering about. I see NO resemblence, yet I am confused. lol.
Do you have anthing educationaL to add?

V-rod
10-02-2008, 01:42 AM
I just wish one day Chuck Norris runs into Alex Jones in the street bull-horning about 9/11 as inside job.

Norris would do a shuffle side kick and plant one on his fat face.

Mini-Me
10-02-2008, 01:54 AM

FUCK you, Chuck!

Argh...not the attitude we should have. If we're going to shun everyone who hasn't supported Ron Paul since the beginning, how are we going to expand our support base so we can eventually retake the country? This isn't some elitist subculture where we go, "Pfft, noob. I was a Paul supporter BEFORE it was cool." It takes a significant amount of deprogramming over a period of time to go from "garden variety" Republican or Democrat to a well-informed Paul supporter. I didn't come around right away, either...and actually, I started coming around by trying to prove Ron Paul wrong about gold-backed currency, competing currencies, etc. and utterly failing, realizing as time went on that I could come up with a counterargument that would demolish every argument I tried to make against his views. ;) Maybe Chuck's just now coming to realize that Huckabee was a weaker candidate. Not everybody saw through Huckabee's false image the way we did, and it definitely takes Republicans a long time to come around to Paul's foreign policy views and anti-Big Brother views. Cut Norris a break. Sure, he could just be trying to expand the audience for his book, but...I'm willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. It's not going to hurt me to do so, and the more we reach out to people and make them feel welcome, the more likely we are to continue gaining support.

Moreover,
SHOW US PROOF that WND is communist, THEN SHOW US THE EVIDENCE that those two entities are one in the same as you are implying.
I WANT TO SEE IT ALL.
SHOW YOUR TITS!!!

Sheesh! Come on, man. Why are you going around antagonizing people? Archie has tried to play nice with you the whole thread, and he hasn't even really made any claims that are all that unusually contentious. Go ahead and disagree with him, but you're not really contributing to the thread by injecting so much unnecessary venom into your words and going out of your way to be an abrasive jerk about it.

revolutionary8
10-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Argh...not the attitude we should have. If we're going to shun everyone who hasn't supported Ron Paul since the beginning, how are we going to expand our support base so we can eventually retake the country? This isn't some elitist subculture where we go, "Pfft, noob. I was a Paul supporter BEFORE it was cool." It takes a significant amount of deprogramming over a period of time to go from "garden variety" Republican or Democrat to a well-informed Paul supporter. I didn't come around right away, either...and actually, I started coming around by trying to prove Ron Paul wrong about gold-backed currency, competing currencies, etc. and utterly failing, realizing as time went on that I could come up with a counterargument that would demolish every argument I tried to make against his views. ;) Maybe Chuck's just now coming to realize that Huckabee was a weaker candidate. Not everybody saw through Huckabee's false image the way we did, and it definitely takes Republicans a long time to come around to Paul's foreign policy views and anti-Big Brother views. Cut Norris a break. Sure, he could just be trying to expand the audience for his book, but...I'm willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. It's not going to hurt me to do so, and the more we reach out to people and make them feel welcome, the more likely we are to continue gaining support.

Sheesh! Come on, man. Why are you going around antagonizing people? Archie has tried to play nice with you the whole thread, and he hasn't even really made any claims that are all that unusually contentious. Go ahead and disagree with him, but you're not really contributing to the thread by injecting so much unnecessary venom into your words and going out of your way to be an abrasive jerk about it.

Fair enough Mini me. I think you add quite a notebook full around here.
I yeild the floor.
:D
- to edit, Archie hasn't been "playing nothing but nice" and "providing NO PROOF" since "he arrived".
I am here to call him in.. and I am not claiming to be "accountable" by any means.
lmao.
tastardly drixters.

Mini-Me
10-02-2008, 02:48 AM
Fair enough Mini me. I think you add quite a notebook full around here.
I yeild the floor.
:D
- to edit, Archie hasn't been "playing nothing but nice" and "providing NO PROOF" since "he arrived".
I am here to call him in.. and I am not claiming to be "accountable" by any means.
lmao.
tastardly drixters.

Haha thanks...and by the way, I'm not trying to rip on you or anything, either. It's just that there aren't very many of us, so I'd hate to see us, well...hating each other...unless it's strictly necessary. ;)

Archie
10-02-2008, 03:07 AM
Thanks for the kind words Mini-me , and I couldn't agree more with you saying that when people who agree about the important things like freedom/liberty fight over " overthinking" ones post or trying to pick small things apart from the general message its stupid. I didn't think my posts were anything more then some " food for thought" lol

revolutionary8
10-02-2008, 03:53 AM
Thanks for the kind words Mini-me , and I couldn't agree more with you saying that when people who agree about the important things like freedom/liberty fight over " overthinking" ones post or trying to pick small things apart from the general message its stupid. I didn't think my posts were anything more then some " food for thought" lol
Oh for crying out loud...
All I am asking for is evidence. I can "think" about purple cows flying over the moon till my heart is content, that doesn't make it so.
Show me the Beef. Show me the beef, we can be friends. :D
(my regards to Mini-Me)

Anti Federalist
10-02-2008, 11:53 AM
I just wish one day Chuck Norris runs into Alex Jones in the street bull-horning about 9/11 as inside job.

Norris would do a shuffle side kick and plant one on his fat face.

You're funny.

Don't you think he had any idea who AJ was, and what he talks about?

Wonder if he would do the same thing to Ventura?:rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
10-02-2008, 12:00 PM

My understanding is that Norris always liked Ron Paul. I think the issue was the war.

Fox McCloud
10-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Norris even mixed martial arts and politics, saying he once told someone if he had one wish, it would be to go to Washington with Paul, line up all of the members of Congress and wait for Paul to point out the corrupt politicians.

''We would walk down the aisle, he points to one and says 'He's crooked,' and I grab him and choke him unconscious,'' Norris said. ''The ones that are honest stay and focus on getting us back on our feet.'

well, there goes about 95% of Congress.

Flash
10-02-2008, 12:12 PM
My understanding is that Norris always liked Ron Paul. I think the issue was the war.

Now Chuck Norris is claiming America is an empire.

Flash
10-03-2008, 03:27 PM
So who listened to the Alex Jones Norris interview?