Contempt of Host

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

CJLauderdale4
09-05-2007, 10:57 PM
I can't vote on Hannity's page...

You have been banned for the following reason:
Contempt of Host

Nice!! and to be called Geronimo...how appropriate...

wgadget
09-05-2007, 10:57 PM
I can't vote on Hannity's page...

You have been banned for the following reason:
Contempt of Host

LOL. You ain't the ONLY one. Well, I suppose that explains why we got kicked off...They don't want RP to win any more of their polls.

Matt Collins
09-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Do NOT click on the URL

Instead cut and paste it into a browser (or right-click and get the URL that way).

Referrer logs will allow them to see where that link was posted.

brumans
09-05-2007, 10:58 PM
This is a forum poll.. it's meaningless. Not official in anyway.. the subject is misleading.

Akus
09-05-2007, 11:10 PM
I tried to register as Akus there, but the approval thing never made it to my email. Those of you not kicked out yet, could you please pm the admin that Akus is in trouble.

If you need my email, PM me.

themanhere
09-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Yeah screw hannity and his forum filled with brain washed neocons!!!! Cant we ban the word hannity?

Madison
09-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Voted.

wgadget
09-05-2007, 11:24 PM
Well, thanks whoever voted. He's now winning with 42%

Giuliani was there on 911
09-05-2007, 11:25 PM
wow lol my IP address is banned and I've never been on that site before

billm317
09-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Ron Paul has 46% of the vote on the neocon website. He's doing better there than he did on foxnews! they must really love him over at hannity.com!

ThePieSwindler
09-05-2007, 11:35 PM
People seriously think Huckabee wiped the floor clean with Ron? No matter your views on the Iraq war, you can't honestly think huckabee's answer did himself any good.. he basically said Iraq was a failed cause but we have to "maintain honor". What a crock of shit.

Mesogen
09-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Is Hannity full of himself or what?

Big Saddam like pics of him all across the top of the page.
the look on his face says "I can smell my own bullshit."

And look at this:
http://forums.hannity.com/showpost.php?p=11774341&postcount=49
Rudy did bring up something important. None of the democrap candidates have ever rran a city state or business.That's unbelievably stupid. I don't remember Rudolph saying this, but if he did, it's idiotic. Kucinich was mayor of Cleveland (bankrupted the place, IIRC). John Edwards, Chris Dodd, and Hillary Clinton are lawyers, so they had to run a law office, just like Rudolph. Bill Richardson was the governor of freaking New Mexico. I'm not trying to defend these people, it's just that Rudy has to be the dumbest POS ever.

They attack us because we bomb them? Never heard of that. Those Democrats never ran a business city or state. What a dumbass.

amonasro
09-05-2007, 11:36 PM
You could probably save the frustration of trying to register (It took me multiple attempts to get the confirmation email) then going through the torture of reading post after post of ignorance, name-calling and Paul bashing. They are very threatened by him. Besides there are enough RP supporters there to vote and defend him, and they do a damn good job considering they are outnumbered 10:1 by the Hannitized, many who have the intellect and debate skills of a 9 year-old. The neocon ignorance and name-calling kills me, sometimes I want to punch my monitor.

Paullette
Paulite
Ron ApaulING
WronG Paul
an huge thread created only to call him "ghey"
constant whining about his earmarks
constant whining about supporters spamming their site (and polls)

Am I missing anything else?