PDA

View Full Version : I want to puke. LIES LIES LIES

llepard
10-01-2008, 07:33 PM
I am watching CNN after the vote and I feel ill.

These self congratulating public serpents need to be tried for TREASON against the American people and The Constitution.

Get the pitchforks out.

The bail out won't work and these fools will be bagging groceries in a few years.

Doom on anyone who voted for this Bill.

LWL

ItsTime
10-01-2008, 07:35 PM
We should start to plan to file an unconstitutional lawsuit and civil rights lawsuit against the Senate in case congress passes it.

max
10-01-2008, 07:36 PM
llepard...

hopw are you my friend?

I whipped up an awesome anti-wall street flier (remember me...I created the Founding fathers ad you ran in USA today)

are your pockets deep enough to roll with another full page ad???? lol....let me know if you want a copy on word doc..

buymearose15@aol.com

cheers

ihsv
10-01-2008, 07:36 PM
The bail out won't work and these fools will be bagging groceries in a few years.

No, their pockets are well padded.

max
10-01-2008, 07:37 PM
We should start to plan to file an unconstitutional lawsuit and civil rights lawsuit against the Senate in case congress passes it.

provision in the bailout bill says its not subject to revirew by any courts!!! Seriously!

RockEnds
10-01-2008, 07:38 PM
provision in the bailout bill says its not subject to revirew by any courts!!! Seriously!

Well, that bill is just a goddamned piece of paper. :p

ItsTime
10-01-2008, 07:40 PM

the bill can not, but the actions of Senate can be

llepard
10-01-2008, 07:40 PM
No, their pockets are well padded.

With cash and not gold. Many will lose it all. What a shame.

I know some of these guys. They believe their own bullshit and they hate gold.

You gotta love Karma.

ihsv
10-01-2008, 07:42 PM
With cash and not gold. Many will lose it all. What a shame.

I know some of these guys. They believe their own bullshit and they hate gold.

You gotta love Karma.

Poetic justice

llepard
10-01-2008, 07:43 PM
llepard...

hopw are you my friend?

I whipped up an awesome anti-wall street flier (remember me...I created the Founding fathers ad you ran in USA today)

are your pockets deep enough to roll with another full page ad???? lol....let me know if you want a copy on word doc..

buymearose15@aol.com

cheers

I am good.

Would love to run some more advertisements, but the government fucked me when they changed the short selling rules on July 16. I was heavily short and we had 11 sigma moves in 4 days. Total manipulation.

MelissaCato
10-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Well, that bill is just a goddamned piece of paper. :p

Good one. I'll sleep better now. Thanks. :cool: Bastards.

PauliticsPolitics
10-01-2008, 07:54 PM
I am watching CNN after the vote and I feel ill.

These self congratulating public serpents need to be tried for TREASON against the American people and The Constitution.

Get the pitchforks out.

Doom on anyone who voted for this Bill.

LWL

So the Reptilians are behind this scam?

I knew it...

Well, it's still a scam, even if our reptoid over-lords approve it.