RSLudlum
10-01-2008, 06:55 PM
CNN Headline news
Mon 10/6/2008
7:00:00 PM EDT

Just a heads up :D

eric_cartman
10-01-2008, 06:56 PM
ya.. i just heard peter schiff say that on his radio show just now. should be a good show

ItsTime
10-01-2008, 06:57 PM
after the bail out passes... the stocks skyrocket and makes peter look like he was wrong... but he is right.

max
10-01-2008, 06:59 PM
after the bail out passes... the stocks skyrocket and makes peter look like he was wrong... but he is right.

it's just a temporary euphoria....schiff will be proven right in a few months.......any temporary relief will be sort of like when the titanic righted itself after the front end snapped off....folks on the ship who were about to die were once again safe and buoyant and no doubt relieved.....until the rear end of the hull filled up water as well

mediahasyou
10-01-2008, 07:00 PM
byahhhhhh

RSLudlum
10-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I hope it's going to be an hour long discussion on Keynesian vs. Austrian economics in layman's language!! :D

Swmorgan77
10-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Peter Schiff has his own show? Is there a link for live feed or an archive?

Swmorgan77
10-01-2008, 07:13 PM
it's just a temporary euphoria....schiff will be proven right in a few months.......any temporary relief will be sort of like when the titanic righted itself after the front end snapped off....folks on the ship who were about to die were once again safe and buoyant and no doubt relieved.....until the rear end of the hull filled up water as well

Yeah just like that CNN clip from 10 days ago where Schiff said of the bailouts happening then that they would not fix the crisis.

RSLudlum
10-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Peter Schiff has his own show? Is there a link for live feed or an archive?

radio show archives: http://www.europac.net/radioshow_archives.asp

Video archive: http://www.europac.net/video.asp

Swmorgan77
10-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Thanks!

Swmorgan77
10-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Yeah, I hope it's going to be an hour long discussion on Keynesian vs. Austrian economics in layman's language!! :D

Good luck...

It will be more like an hour of trying to insert dumbed-down free market defense amidst all of Glenn Becks sophomoric platitudes and inconsistencies.

The more of Peter talking there is, proportionally, the better this interview will be.

I don't want to hear Beck cut him off, pretend to agree and then dumb down what Peter is trying to say so he can roll it into some half-hearted Neo-Con generalization.

Swmorgan77
10-01-2008, 07:25 PM

Good luck...

It will be more like an hour of trying to insert dumbed-down free market defense amidst all of Glenn Becks sophomoric platitudes and inconsistencies.

The more of Peter talking there is, proportionally, the better this interview will be.

I don't want to hear Beck cut him off, pretend to agree and then dumb down what Peter is trying to say so he can roll it into some half-hearted Neo-Con generalization.

If Beck had spent the last 8 years supporting Conservative principles, he wouldn't have to untangle his brain from the twisted logic of the Neo-Con brand of "conservatism" just to understand these issues, and instead he could be helping us get the word out and articulate.