PDA

View Full Version : How come Ron Paul doesn't go on more tours?

eleganz
10-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Tours across the country, to speak to colleges and public seminars?

How can we "the grassroots" create these events across the United States and invite Ron Paul? the grassroots movement has died and we need to keep informing people.

This is important! stop sitting here waiting for something to happen, even though Ron Paul is not on the presidential ballot, we need to continue to spread liberty!

I was just watching "slacker uprising" a documentary of Michael Moore traveling to 60 cities across America and each of his stops he has thousands of people waiting and supporting him, we can do the same and we can do it even better!

torchbearer
10-01-2008, 04:12 PM
touring cost money.
he'd have to be raising money at every stop.

Knightskye
10-01-2008, 04:16 PM
touring cost money.
he'd have to be raising money at every stop.

That's a good idea. He can collect money for the Campaign for Liberty.

Or to fix the "brand new site". :D

eleganz
10-01-2008, 04:17 PM
I'd imagine this wouldn't be a problem because we've seen the power of contributions for Ron Paul.

Truth Warrior
10-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Ron has a day job + he's 73. :rolleyes:

Knightskye
10-01-2008, 04:23 PM

He makes great speeches.

Oh well.

Maybe we could just gather footage from his speeches during the campaign and put them all together somewhere.

westmich4paul
10-01-2008, 04:23 PM
My God this is not the Rolling Stones we are tallking about. I know Ron is a very fit 73 year old but he is 73 years old. Plushe has a family and a job in washington to do plus he is an ob-gyn. How much do you wanmt this guy to bite off at one time? Jeesh!

heavenlyboy34
10-01-2008, 04:28 PM
My God this is not the Rolling Stones we are tallking about. I know Ron is a very fit 73 year old but he is 73 years old. Plushe has a family and a job in washington to do plus he is an ob-gyn. How much do you wanmt this guy to bite off at one time? Jeesh!

I want him to be president, silly! (or at least something with serious power) McCain is pushing 80, and Ron is much healthier (from media reports I've read). 70 is the new 60, it seems. LOL

eleganz
10-01-2008, 04:36 PM

Wow are you guys serious? why don't you just leave the movement if you're going to be negative to this degree? great positive attitudes you have.

You have to understand that out of all of the possible speakers, Ron Paul draws the crowd and gives some of the most effective speeches (could be better if he had a speech/image coach too).

He also has many supporters that would gladly give their time to plan out events for him to simple attend and speak at, in the end it's not really that hard, if he could do it during the elections and if he can do it in congress all the time, he can do it for us. I think as much as we are inspired by Ron Paul, we also inspire him with our great number and the passion that we have for the cause.

We've seen him sacrifice a lot for liberty, freedom and the Constitution.