PDA

View Full Version : OK so who the hell am I voting for?

Warrior_of_Freedom
10-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Bob barr seems like an asshole, so I guess Chuck Baldwin? I don't know much about him though, I'd rather vote for Ron Paul, maybe I just won't vote.

Micah Dardar
10-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Baldwin

Mahkato
Baldwin is a solid choice. Ron Paul has said that he personally will vote for Baldwin.

V4Vendetta
Baldwin's platform is almost identical to Paul's

Oh, Israel
10-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Baldwin is the man!

(joseph will be visiting this thread shortly)

LibertiORDeth
10-01-2008, 04:11 PM
A lot of people can't get past the somewhat theocratic beliefs of the the CP, which is ridiculous, but as long as you can do that Baldwin is the best choice.

Mahkato
10-01-2008, 04:12 PM
A lot of people can't get past the somewhat theocratic beliefs of the the CP, which is ridiculous, but as long as you can do that Baldwin is the best choice.

I can't get past the somewhat neo-conic beliefs of the GOP!

westmich4paul
10-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Bob barr seems like an asshole, so I guess Chuck Baldwin? I don't know much about him though, I'd rather vote for Ron Paul, maybe I just won't vote.
The election is not tomorrow. Have you not learned anything? Educate yourself on your candidates, look at their voting records, their platforms. By God man have you not been paying attention to anything thats been going on here? Ok take a breath John, goood air in....bad air out.... educating the sheep is sooo trying sometimes! lol

freelance
If you're really undecided, just throw a dart at the third-party candidates' names. It doesn't matter as long as you vote third party.

Dorfsmith
If you're really undecided, just throw a dart at the third-party candidates' names. It doesn't matter as long as you vote third party.

Yes!

Brian4Liberty
10-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Kind of hard to vote for Baldwin when he isn't on my ballot...

dannno
10-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Obama.

Are you joking? If not, did you watch the debates between him and McCain??? It was like watching Dick Cheny debate Paul Wolfowitz on whether we should go to war with Iran!!

Ron Paul was right again, the two mainstream candidates are two peas in a pod, there is no use voting for Obama.

I like the dartboard, third party candidate idea. Just pick one or write in Ron Paul.

dannno
10-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Kind of hard to vote for Baldwin when he isn't on my ballot...

Pick another third party candidate. Any of them. Or write in Ron Paul. Baldwin has some write-in campaigns going as well, see if you can legitimately write him in your state at his website.

jrich4rpaul
10-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Baldwin is the best in the race.

Theocrat
10-01-2008, 04:56 PM

The choice is pretty simple, if you ask me. You should take a stand for Constitutional principles and moral integrity and cast your vote and support for Dr. Chuck Baldwin (http://www.baldwin08.com/). As some have already noted in this thread, Dr. Baldwin's platform is very identical to Congressman Paul's. He's the best man in this race, bar none (mind the pun, ;)).

aspiringconstitutionalist
10-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Neither Barr nor Baldwin are perfect, but Baldwin is better in my opinion.

And this coming from a secular, anti-theist.

Dave39168
10-01-2008, 05:14 PM

Take your pick of third party candidates. Then if you want to feel really good about it, just compare the one you chose to McBama and you will know you've made a good choice.