PDA

View Full Version : Ron wins!!!!!! No more talk about faux rigging polls ok?

quickmike
09-05-2007, 10:17 PM
rudebega rudebega rudebega

LibertyOfOne
09-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Hannity almost had a heart attack when the results were announced.

Joe Knows
rudebega rudebega rudebega

Ron Paul wins

yaz
i went to that site and i kept reading FTL as for the lose. lol. that's not a good abbreviation for their site.

Give me liberty
09-05-2007, 10:22 PM
sean hannity doesnt know what tech is Lol

and i thought you can only vote once, just like the ameican idol phone vote.

you can only vote once for your idol.

catwoman
09-05-2007, 10:22 PM

Yeah, didn't he say something like "oh here we go again, this is killing me"?

Joe Knows
09-05-2007, 10:27 PM

It was pretty obvious that FOX wasn't going to do anything to help out Ron Paul. He did not get asked all of the questions. They asked him the hypothetical question on Iran first. They treated Hunter and Tancredo pretty bad also when it came to time. One thing I noticed during this debate. Sometimes when Ron spoke the applause was greater than some of the other candidates. It was interesting to watch the panned shots of the audience. There was not just a Ron Paul section. People were appauding from all over the audience. I think he is going to raise a lot of money tomorrow.

wwycher
09-05-2007, 10:50 PM
That was a funny scene in the spin room, when H&c tried to school Dr. Paul about Ronald Reagan. I was like come on, stop being whiney punks. I mean, he was there with him. Dr. Paul advised him. Geez, what punks.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-05-2007, 11:02 PM
If Sean is going to pull out the Reagan card every turn, he could at least look him up on wikipedia and find out a little about who he was and what he did.

paulitics
09-05-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm glad they were honest about the results at least. It would be all too easy to doctor that up. I mean what accountability and incentive do they have to be honest....nothing compared to a real election...with laws, lawsuits, lawyers, jail.

And this is not saying that rigging elections don't happen, they do. Just observing that neocon fox kept this poll honest even though they knew it was going to happen and make them look bad.

Billy Baro7
09-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Where are the results at? I have been all over the Fox site and can not find it!
I was watching around 11:30 CST and saw RP with 33%!
Can anyone give me a link?

Thank You
Billy

jjschless
09-05-2007, 11:54 PM
Yeah, didn't he say something like "oh here we go again, this is killing me"?

But isn't that the point of the rEVOLution? To kill off the NeoCon ideology? I think his remark was Prophetic!

JoshLowry
09-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Where are the results at? I have been all over the Fox site and can not find it!

Of course not. FOX decides the news.

CJLauderdale4
09-05-2007, 11:58 PM
The behind the scenes exchange of the night: Sean Hannity vs. Fox IT Guy

Sean: "Those Paulites are at it again..."

Fox IT Guy: "Umm, Sean? Yeah, see, we put in a filter that only allows one vote per ..."

Sean: "Hogwash! They're spamming us again!"

Fox IT Guy: "No, they can't..."

Sean: "Shutup!"

EvilEngineer
09-06-2007, 12:12 AM

Thank You
Billy

There is no link to the results of the poll on Faux News site. They have burried the poll. The only proof that it even existed was the results that were broadcast and recorded around the world. Instead what you will find on the Faux News site is this...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295846,00.html

Which consists of hand picked emails that of course are anti-paul like these.

The clear winners were Giuliani, Romney, and Huckabee, in that order. Ron Paul is a very poor excuse for a Republican and should run with the other idiots on the Democrat side." — Mr. & Mrs. Payton (Florence, OR)

"I think, surprisingly, I was most impressed by John McCain and I would say he "won" the debate. I was also impressed by Romney, Giuliani and Huckabee. Paul is a certified lunatic." — Rod (Garden Grove, CA)

"MITT ROMNEY. He is the only candidate who answered the questions from a position of strength and honesty." — Jason (Atlanta, GA)

“I believe that it was a toss-up between Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney. John McCain came across better than he has in a long time, and Huckabee, Hunter and Brownback held their own. Tom Tancredo didn't so well. Poor old Ron Paul has just lost what sanity he ever had. I think the people in white coats should take care of him.” — Mary

Billy Baro7
09-06-2007, 12:27 AM
Fucken Hannity! I want to see the results I want to see how many people voted! My good friend who was undecided a few weeks back called me all excited to tell me he voted for Ron Paul! He wanted to know if I voted! lol He said make sure you vote... here is the number and text R6! As soon as I came home I turned on the TV to see RP had 33% of the votes! I just wish they would release this information!

Just something I wanted to share!
About a hour ago he called to tell me he put the RP Stickers on his two cars and started handing out the liberty cards I gave him this past weekend! He has been talking to his parents who never vote and trying to get them on the wagon! I thought it was funny when he got into a debate this weekend with a owner/friend of a restaurant we were at! They were debating the open close borders! I just sat back and watch as he put the guy in his place! Once we left he said what is wrong with these people!!!! LOL I just smiled because I know the frustration he is feeling when you talk about Ron Paul. People just do not get it!

Just glad I have a good friend who is on the wagon with me! It took some time but they are coming around! Now if I could get my other friends to jump on.....

Billy

Patrick
09-06-2007, 01:07 AM
In the live feed of the debate "U Vote" is iconed in the top left corner...gone in the replay.....can't find the results or that it ever existed on the foxnews.com

Eli
09-06-2007, 01:16 AM
There is no link to the results of the poll on Faux News site. They have burried the poll. The only proof that it even existed was the results that were broadcast and recorded around the world. Instead what you will find on the Faux News site is this...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295846,00.html

Which consists of hand picked emails that of course are anti-paul like these.

The clear winners were Giuliani, Romney, and Huckabee, in that order. Ron Paul is a very poor excuse for a Republican and should run with the other idiots on the Democrat side." — Mr. & Mrs. Payton (Florence, OR)

"I think, surprisingly, I was most impressed by John McCain and I would say he "won" the debate. I was also impressed by Romney, Giuliani and Huckabee. Paul is a certified lunatic." — Rod (Garden Grove, CA)

"MITT ROMNEY. He is the only candidate who answered the questions from a position of strength and honesty." — Jason (Atlanta, GA)

“I believe that it was a toss-up between Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney. John McCain came across better than he has in a long time, and Huckabee, Hunter and Brownback held their own. Tom Tancredo didn't so well. Poor old Ron Paul has just lost what sanity he ever had. I think the people in white coats should take care of him.” — Mary

From that site

"Love Huckabee...but Ron Paul represents the 1776 Gentleman Farmer - a man of common sense who loves this country. I'm changing my support to Ron Paul." — Fred (Dacula, GA)

chon
09-06-2007, 01:25 AM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/tex_4489/CIMG3712.jpg