PDA

View Full Version : Liberals and Obama supporters are infiltrating this forums.

tonyTheBest
10-01-2008, 02:15 PM
There are so many negatives threads about Sarah Palin. She is a libertarian at heart.
And there are so many threads about how good liberals are: progressive, pluralism...

I admire Sarah Palin more than anything else. Despite the negative attack, she is still smiling. She never once complains. That is how she separates herself from the rest.

Truth Warrior
10-01-2008, 02:16 PM
The "big tent" crowd is thrilled. :p :rolleyes:

KevinR
10-01-2008, 02:17 PM
I am neither and think she is scary!

Kludge
10-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Haven't noticed.

shuffleproshaq
10-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Sarah Palin supports the bailout. Isn't that about as far away from libertarianism as it gets?

micahnelson
10-01-2008, 02:18 PM
There are so many negatives threads about Sarah Palin. She is a libertarian at heart.
And there are so many threads about how good liberals are: progressive, pluralism...

I admire Sarah Palin more than anything else. Despite the negative attack, she is still smiling. She never once complains. That is how she separates herself from the rest.

So we should accept McCain supporters but not Obama supporters? We should accept conservatives but not liberals? We accept everyone here, in the sense that we don't ban for ideaology. If you can't form a decent opinion and resort to flaming and trolling- you get Das Boot. Otherwise, you are welcome to muddy the waters with whatever ill-thought out naive political way of thinking you wish.

Come now tony.

ItsTime
10-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Palin gives libertarians a bad name, that is part of the reason McCain picked her

Real_CaGeD

She has chosen career over principle in her choice to team with a Global empire, amnesty driven, print and spend liberal.

LibertyEagle

Uh, Tony, with all due respect, I'm not seeing that about Sarah Palin. I guess the closest categorization for me is a Goldwater-Conservative and I honestly have been shocked by some of the things that have come out of her mouth lately. She seems to support unconstitutional wars, she's all for doling out our tax dollars to foreign countries, etc. Tell me... what about this is "libertarian"? Please set me straight.

BTW, I could care less if she "smiles". What I expect her to do is UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION!

freelance

Oh my! I do NOT mean this as a personal attack, but you really must get out and about more often if you think that she's a libertarian. She's Dick Cheney in a cheerleading skirt with a 1950's hairdo to match her 1950's authoritarian thinking.

Nirvikalpa
10-01-2008, 02:20 PM
uh, tony, with all due respect, i'm not seeing that about sarah palin. I guess the closest categorization for me is a goldwater-conservative and i honestly have been shocked by some of the things that have come out of her mouth lately. She seems to support unconstitutional wars, she's all for doling out our tax dollars to foreign countries, etc. Tell me... What about this is "libertarian"? Please set me straight.

qft.

Flash
10-01-2008, 02:22 PM

Anyone that says Russia should be attacked because of South Ossetia, questions what the VP does as a job, or can't cite more than 1 Supreme Court case is either a nutjob or an idiot. Thats why all the Pro-Palin people left the forums.

I want Obama to win since I feaer it would greatly help liberalize the Republican Party if Mccain is elected.

Nirvikalpa
10-01-2008, 02:25 PM
I know it's hard for men to focus on the real issues when there is a good-looking woman talking and blood is rushing to the opposite end from where their brain is... but try, please try. You can do it.

BarryDonegan

I disagree with this. I am a lifelong libertarian who has no problem hanging out with the constitution party types at the JBS. so i guess you could say im a slightly conservative leaning libertarian.

when i see sarah palin, i see a hollow shell that takes on what her handlers tell her to. her behavior since she picked up the VP slot is that of a neocon who just got picked for the team yesterday and doesn't even know what the official line is.

ClayTrainor

And has proven to be a complete sell-out on the major libertarian positions,

Where does she stand on the wars?

Where does she stand on the bail out?

I disagree... we also have plenty of people going around talking about their "respect" for palin (as much as anyone is giving love to Obama / Biden). Neither perspectives are appropriate to true Ron Paul republicans but, we tolerate and try to educate people like you and the liberals, because we want our movement to grow.

So that's all it takes to get your respect? To still be smiling?

Smiling is all she can do, she can't answer half the questions of reporters with any integrity at all.

Screw Palin, Obama, Biden and Mccain. They are all in the same little club together, stop defending Palin.

Palin reminds me more of a clueless pawn

Chiznaddy

George Bush still smiles too. I expect a little more than "a libertarian at heart" from a good VP candidate, especially when she is standing up for things that are far from libertarian.

tonesforjonesbones
10-01-2008, 02:27 PM
If you want Obama to win you get what you deserve. You'll probably get your wish. ACORN is hitting all Ohio's homeless shelters as we speak...Ohio activist judges have relaxed Ohio's election laws...these homeless people, mostly minorities, are being allowed to register AND vote the same day...with no permanent home address and no ID. They are voting for Obama. This is the most corrupt election I have seen in my life. I'm sure you will get your Obama, little good it may do you. TONES

nbhadja
10-01-2008, 02:28 PM

Either you are a troll or you are a big government fascist just like PALIN IS!
Palin is for big government. That dam no good libertarian wanna be whore.
There is nothing libertarian about her. She is a communist.

tonyTheBest
Anyone that says Russia should be attacked because of South Ossetia, questions what the VP does as a job, or can't cite more than 1 Supreme Court case is either a nutjob or an idiot. Thats why all the Pro-Palin people left the forums.

I want Obama to win since I feaer it would greatly help liberalize the Republican Party if elected.

What are you talking about? If Georgia was in NATO then we should protect the allies. She just restated an NATO's article.

The reason pro-Palin people left this forum is you guys infiltrated this forums. Brought in the BS.

Obama is a puppet of the elites. You should know this by now. Get real.

acptulsa
People, are we going to let an obvious McCain troll distract us from fighting this asinine bill now being debated in the Senate?

Come on now...

P.S. If we ignore him he'll go away.

tonesforjonesbones
10-01-2008, 02:30 PM
If you want Obama to win you get what you deserve. You'll probably get your wish. ACORN is hitting all Ohio's homeless shelters as we speak...Ohio activist judges have relaxed Ohio's election laws...these homeless people, mostly minorities, are being allowed to register AND vote the same day...with no permanent home address and no ID. They are voting for Obama. This is the most corrupt election I have seen in my life. I'm sure you will get your Obama, little good it may do you. TONES

Bman
10-01-2008, 02:31 PM

This is just not correct Tones. Most of us don't want Obama, and most of us don't want McCain. We're done with the lesser of two evils. As far as I'm concerned let the world burn life will come a new from the ashes and have a chance for something better than we have now. Sure it could be worse but I'm willing to take the chance and pick up the fight for the future.

The chips will fall where they may. My vote will not be for either of these two idiots. Or their idiot VP picks.

freelance
10-01-2008, 02:32 PM
I disagree with this. I am a lifelong libertarian who has no problem hanging out with the constitution party types at the JBS. so i guess you could say im a slightly conservative leaning libertarian.

when i see sarah palin, i see a hollow shell that takes on what her handlers tell her to. her behavior since she picked up the VP slot is that of a neocon who just got picked for the team yesterday and doesn't even know what the official line is.

The term vapid comes to mind. :D

Unspun
10-01-2008, 02:42 PM

They're allowing acorns to vote?!!?! Dear lord we're all fucked if we let those nuts vote! I hope the squirrels get to them before they make it to the polling booth!

rockandrollsouls
10-01-2008, 02:42 PM

Fuck off.

freelance
10-01-2008, 02:43 PM
They're allowing acorns to vote?!!?! Dear lord we're all fucked if we let those nuts vote! I hope the squirrels get to them before they make it to the polling booth!

I'm sorry, but this is one of the funniest things I've read all day. I must really be losing it.

tonesforjonesbones
10-01-2008, 02:45 PM
well...all it shows me is the immaturity that is on this forum. Tones

tonyTheBest
10-01-2008, 02:49 PM

Yeah, sometimes it makes me think Libertarians are serious? or just a bunch of wackos. The principles are good but the mentality is ....

enjerth
10-01-2008, 02:54 PM

I want Obama to win since I feaer it would greatly help liberalize the Republican Party if Mccain is elected.

What does the VP do?

Unspun
10-01-2008, 03:02 PM

Yeah, sometimes it makes me think Libertarians are serious? or just a bunch of wackos. The principles are good but the mentality is ....

Both of you should pull the stick out of each others ass since you can't seem to get it out yourself.

Look, I can't support Obama, and I have seen just as many McCain supporters posting here as I have seen Obama supporters. It's really not a big deal to me, whatever. They're both absolutely undesirable on several different levels; philosophy, policy, moral, ad nauseum. You can whine about Obama all you want, but that's still not going to change that fact. And, saying that you are supporting Palin is laughable considering she's taken on the positions that McCain has since joining the campaign and that she's not even running for president you still have to vote for who's on top of that ticket which is John S. McCain.

That said, if I vote for anyone it will be either Bob Barr or Chuck Baldwin or not at all. I have yet to decide, and I probably won't tell anyone who until after election day because I don't really feel comfortable voting for either of them. Go ahead and vote for McCain, I honestly don't care because it's not going to change a damn thing. Get over it, this election is irrelevant. I can't wait for 2012.

tonesforjonesbones
10-01-2008, 03:06 PM
If the democrats get in, you can forget 2012. Moot. You can probably forget changing much of anything for a very long time...and expect more of what we are getting right now. Tones

Unspun
10-01-2008, 03:08 PM
If the democrats get in, you can forget 2012. Moot. You can probably forget changing much of anything for a very long time...and expect more of what we are getting right now. Tones

Yeah, OK. I don't go by party lines, but whatever you say tones. I don't see things changing if we elected a bunch of Republicans into office... wait... we did that eight years ago...

tonesforjonesbones
10-01-2008, 03:11 PM
I don't like them much either, but one or the other will win. At least the republicans are trying to hang onto free market capitalism and won't raise taxes into orbit and we might be able to drill for oil on our own shores. tones

dannno
10-01-2008, 03:12 PM
People, are we going to let an obvious McCain troll distract us from fighting this asinine bill now being debated in the Senate?

Come on now...

P.S. If we ignore him he'll go away.

Seriously.

There is no significant portion of the forum who is behind obama, yet he keep inferring that there are all these people saying how great "progressive, pluralism.." is, yet I see NONE of this.

I shouldn't even be bumping this thread, but I've already typed my post out :mad:

tony, you need to research what happened in georgia because you seem to not have a clue.

Unspun
10-01-2008, 03:12 PM
At least the republicans are trying to hang onto free market capitalism and won't raise taxes into orbit and we might be able to drill for oil on our own shores. tones

I wouldn't hold your breath.

constituent
10-01-2008, 03:13 PM
What are you talking about? If Georgia was in NATO then we should protect the allies.

we? you ain't signing me up for a fight w/ the russians.

tonesforjonesbones
10-01-2008, 03:15 PM
NATO needs to be abolished....that does keep us in these wars. tones

constituent
10-01-2008, 03:16 PM
I don't like them much either, but one or the other will win. At least the republicans are trying to hang onto free market capitalism and won't raise taxes into orbit and we might be able to drill for oil on our own shores. tones

i'll give you a pass 'cuz you're from a coastal state.

Micah Dardar
10-01-2008, 04:07 PM
I was a "liberal" because I thought that it would give more personal freedoms. I'm glad conservatives like Ron Paul mentioned civil liberties. Now I see that you can't feed a monster and expect it to go away. The only way to kill the beast is to starve it!

Ozwest
10-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Why inhibit free speech?

I thought this was a open forum.

Alawn
10-01-2008, 05:33 PM

I don't even like her. She is your average Republican neocon. But you are being ridiculous. Questions what a VP does? That is a valid question. A VP doesn't do anything. They really don't. They have only one job to cast a tie breaking vote in the senate if there happens to be a tie which is rare. Other than that it is just waiting for the president to die. If someone asked me what I would do as a VP I would say nothing.

The Russia thing was stupid yes. But Democrats say the same thing. How many Supreme Court cases can most people name off the top of their head? Even if people know about the cases most people don't have the name memorized. I haven't seen the interview. Did they really ask "Name any Supreme Court case." That would be a really stupid question. Was it something else like "What Supreme Court cases do you disagree with?" A lot of the really famous ones with name recognition are either overruled or hard to disagree with. Yes there are hundreds of bad cases but they are not household names. She sucks but a lot of the crap about her being stupid is blown way out of proportion by Democrats.

I don't like McCain and I'm not going to vote for him. But Obama is scary. He will bring total fascism in the US. His followers worship him like a god. The same people who were screaming about FISA are now making excuses for him and praising him for voting for it. He will be able to do anything he wants and get away with it no matter how bad it is. His campaign is actually having people arrested in some states if they say anything bad about him. Add to that a Democrat house and senate so no opposition and we are in for some scary times.

Flash
10-03-2008, 02:32 PM
What are you talking about? If Georgia was in NATO then we should protect the allies. She just restated an NATO's article.

That would be stupid, America could never defeat Russia and I don't think most of us would be prepared to fight Russia over South Ossetia. Please tell me how Georgia was unprovoked in this conflict like Palin claims?

The reason pro-Palin people left this forum is you guys infiltrated this forums. Brought in the BS.

Just because I don't buy into her phony Soccor-mom persona doesn't mean I'm responsible for you taking your ball and going home. If you don't like anti-palin posts then just leave and don't try to make others feel guilty.

Yeah and Mccain randomly picked somone that would take down the establishment, right?

Questions what a VP does? That is a valid question. A VP doesn't do anything. They really don't. They have only one job to cast a tie breaking vote in the senate if there happens to be a tie which is rare

I never said she claimed a VP doesn't do anything, that would actually had been a smarter response. Palin FLAT-OUT said she had no idea what a Vice President does. That ISN'T a smart response no matter how anyone spins it. This means she has NO idea about the VP casting a vote in the senate. Someone even saying, "I don't know what a VP does exactly" no matter how true it may be, should be atleast smart enough to give an answer that can't be spun by the media.

nbhadja
10-03-2008, 02:36 PM

That fucking whore wants to spend trillion of dollars slaughtering Iranians and Iraqis.
She deserves to die. Fuck her.

JK/SEA
10-03-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm sure she's a 'nice' person, afterall she allowed someone to impregnate her. Problem now is she has McCain's 'stink' (RNC) on her. Deal breaker for me. lol

Flash
10-03-2008, 02:58 PM
That fucking whore wants to spend trillion of dollars slaughtering Iranians and Iraqis.
She deserves to die. Fuck her.

Anyone that supports John Mccain's foreing policy supports an apartheid state and genocide. Everything Middle Eastern-related revolves around Israel for him. If you dont' believe me then just watch his latest debate with Obama where he refused to talk to any anti-Zionist leaders since it legitimizes their views. It is so embaressing to live in a country with religous fanatic nutjobs that are willing to risk everything just because they're 'gawd' tells them that this Israel state must exist. It is funny how there was such outrage from the Whites in America when South Africa was under an apartheid state that negatively affected the blacks. Everyone in the world was trying to end it. However when the Jews force the truly Indigenous Palestinians under an apartheid, its fair since they are 'terroists'. And no one ever questions the Ashkenazis' right to be there. And Palestinians, by the way, only fight against Israelis because they were 'brainwashed'. I guess these other arabs 'brainwashed' them into believing that apartheid is bad. Unbelievable.

Warrior_of_Freedom
10-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Let's invite everyone in, then they can educate themselves.