PDA

View Full Version : GOP Senate CORRUPTION!!!!!!!!!!

speciallyblend
10-01-2008, 02:05 PM
In the Senate, do we even have a Ron Paul type of Candidate, I kinda of doubt it since i haven't heard of any in this forums(more reliable,then msm(media) how sad is that?):confused:

If we do have a light in the corrupt GOP in the senate,
Who would he be??? and HE BETTER HAVE A SPEECH READY,that will stop this dam bill.

My prediction is they will railroad this thru,so we need to maybe turn our focus back on the house members.

WE ARE SO SCREWED,is my prediction...:mad:

Kotin
10-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Tom Coburn, I believe..

EDIT: umm coburn supports it.. FUCK!

Dorfsmith
10-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Has anybody said they will vote no? All I keep hearing is a bunch of Yes propaganda from these guys :mad:

HOLLYWOOD
10-01-2008, 02:07 PM
There's like 99 appointed Corporate Senators, Whores, Panderers, Puppets, whatever you want to call them...

Full of HOT AIR and LIES...

I love their GRANDSTANDING on C-SPAN2!

I hope the ignorant Americans aren't BUYING this BULLSHYT!

BarryDonegan
10-01-2008, 02:10 PM
bunning and avery!

Truth Warrior
10-01-2008, 02:12 PM
"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is not romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those who are." -- H.L. Mencken

aspiringconstitutionalist
10-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Tom Coburn and Jim Bunning are probably our closest "allies" in the Senate, although they pale in comparison to Ron Paul.

maggiebott
10-01-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm still trying to call Specter and keep getting a busy signal. I called him last week and they said he was still undecided. I told them he better vote against it. Threatened with my vote but as you all know he could croak at any time soon.

tonyTheBest
10-01-2008, 02:17 PM
These are the corrupt guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

CountryMe
10-01-2008, 02:17 PM
I want to know, too, has anyone in the Senate said they are voting no?????

freelance
10-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Tom Coburn and Jim Bunning are probably our closest "allies" in the Senate, although they pale in comparison to Ron Paul.

I'm afraid that Coburn is in the tank now. I read it over on Michelle Malkin's site. Of course, they are all blaming Dodd over their for the whole debacle. LOL!

speciallyblend
10-01-2008, 02:22 PM
well there is my answer.

there is no way to contact the colorado senators ,they have basically cut off lines of all communications..

reduen
10-01-2008, 02:23 PM
I have heard nothing but support for the revised bailout "rescue investment" plan in the Senate today.... :( Nobody that is still against this crap yet...

speciallyblend
10-01-2008, 02:29 PM
I have heard nothing but support for the revised bailout "rescue investment" plan in the Senate today.... :( Nobody that is still against this crap yet...

we need to focus on all the house members that voted against to revolt against this bill when it comes back to the house.

they will probably threaten/blackmail the house members to vote for it..