PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani set to Cash-in on economic crisis

ronpaulforprez2008
10-01-2008, 12:21 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2008/09/25/2008-09-25_rudy_giulianis_crass_opportunism_reflect.html
Rudy Giuliani's 'crass opportunism' reflects on Mac: Dems

Rudy Giuliani is positioning his law firm to cash in on Wall Street's train wreck - a move that has become a gift to political enemies of his pal John McCain

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/22/business/22lobby.html
Big Financiers Start Lobbying for Wider Aid

Check out the first four paragraphs...

Even as policy makers worked on details of a $700 billion bailout of the financial industry, Wall Street began looking for ways to profit from it.

Financial firms were lobbying to have all manner of troubled investments covered, not just those related to mortgages.

At the same time, investment firms were jockeying to oversee all the assets that Treasury plans to take off the books of financial institutions, a role that could earn them hundreds of millions of dollars a year in fees.

Nobody wants to be left out of Treasury’s proposal to buy up bad assets of financial institutions.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-01-2008, 12:42 PM
This guy just proves himself to be a scumbag time after time after time. It's amazing, really.

HOLLYWOOD
10-01-2008, 01:26 PM
AND it's across the board...

ALL THE RATS are coming out of the woodwork and vulchars circling the money...

this is what the AMERICAN people are up against...

SPIN DOCTORS will turn it around that they help SAVE AMERICAN... I can hear RUDY GHOULIANI now... "Our firms were VERY PATRIOTIC in securing stability and safety of American, the economy and safety."OF COURSE GHOUL and GANG will profit DEARLY!

LibertyEagle
10-01-2008, 01:33 PM
That's right, Hollywood!!

MAKES ME SICK!

I'm so mad.......... :mad:

HOLLYWOOD
10-01-2008, 01:53 PM
That's right, Hollywood!!

MAKES ME SICK!

I'm so mad.......... :mad:

Thanx... but I'm sorry I forgot something on GHOULIANI's quote:

"9/11 caused the disasterous Wall street insecurity! We need to fund PROTECTIONISM of WEAPONS and INVASIONS around the WORLD!

9 11 9 11 9 11 9 11... we need to PRESERVE FREEDOM, $700 BILLION is needed to preserve FREEDOM and LIBERTY and no more 9 11's!" :rolleyes:

Pete
10-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Is he going to be the hero of 10/01???