PDA

View Full Version : URGENT get RON PAUL on LOU DOBBS tonight!! EMAIL LOU now ! Why won't LOU DOBBS

Falseflagop
10-01-2008, 10:28 AM
put RON PAUL on his show? They are both opposed to this bailout yet DOBBS for some reason has always knocked RP down. Well LOU its time to put the good Dr. on and get this BAILOUT STOPPED

CALL LOU NOW !! And flood him with emails !

NoPants
10-01-2008, 10:43 AM
What's the point? We're already getting the message out on that show. Wouldn't it make more sense to try and get him heard on shows who's message is primarily for the bail out?

It's not like he's running for president and needs appearance opportunities any more. Why would we piss off someone that's saying the things we want people to hear?

HOLLYWOOD
10-01-2008, 11:04 AM
LOU DOBBS has some VENDETTA against Ron Paul... maybe because LOU STEALS most of his show material from RON.

LOU is a GIMMICK... HOT WIND BAG with no TRUE DESIRE to help the people... just a couple of SENSATIONALIZING senarios to keep his ratings up.

He's an ELITIST hiding behind the BoobTube and preying on the people too.

ALL FOR MONEY!

He wants BIG $$$ for appearances... HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH LOU?

HOW MUCH?

Falseflagop
10-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Hollywood I think you are right because his ratings have been down but if it allows people to awaken so be it! Could have the reverse effect on him

Mister Grieves
10-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Lou Dobbs is controlled opposition.

HOLLYWOOD
10-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Lou Dobbs is controlled opposition.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Yes!

The FACADE...

The CHARADE...

The Appearance that you have a choice...

Controlled Opposition... NOW, Where did I hear that before? :rolleyes:

parke
10-01-2008, 11:33 AM
In short, FUCK LOU DOBBS.

Where was he during the primaries? He is a fucking hypocrite and can kiss my ass. I WAS a longtime viewer but I realized he is an empty suit. All his polls are biased. All his hot air is wasted. All his moaning and groaning and he NEVER has Paul on. Their ideas are damn near identical. Paul offers REAL solutions to the crap Dobbs gripes about everyday.

Fuck em.