PDA

View Full Version : Why did Ron refuse the political courage test?

nate4ron
10-01-2008, 10:26 AM
http://votesmart.org/npat.php?can_id=296

It says Ron Paul has refused to take a political courage test. Is there a quick way to request that he does?

ladyjade3
10-01-2008, 10:28 AM
why would he have to take this test? why does anyone who comes up with a test or questionnaire suddenly become entitled to everyone's time?

Bill M DC
10-01-2008, 11:10 AM
After all that's been said and done I can't understand why anyone would want to go so far to prove a point. IMHO Dr. Paul displays those traits most desirable for a statesman. Though his leadership style may seem week to some I don't think he's lacking in courage and fortitude.

Anyone ask him why or did he say why he wouldn't take the test?

Sandra
10-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Because nobody has heard of or cares about some Joe's "test".

acptulsa
10-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Aren't those his 1996 responses below? Why would he waste his effort again? What views has he changed?

If one is consistent, why does one need to reaffirm this fact every two years?

heavenlyboy34
10-01-2008, 12:21 PM
After all that's been said and done I can't understand why anyone would want to go so far to prove a point. IMHO Dr. Paul displays those traits most desirable for a statesman. Though his leadership style may seem week to some I don't think he's lacking in courage and fortitude.

Anyone ask him why or did he say why he wouldn't take the test?

I agree about Ron's leadership style being "weak". However, in my experience, he is deliberately so. Only Hamiltonian tyrants advocate the "strong president/central gov'ment".