PDA

View Full Version : C4L New website launched!

afmatt
10-01-2008, 08:03 AM
Guys the C4L website has been launched!
If for some reason you still see the old site try this
http://70.32.73.101/#.

jrich4rpaul
10-01-2008, 08:08 AM
It now has more in depth signup as well, be sure to check it out!

zach
10-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Now I see it!

Why didn't it work for me without the link, I wonder?

Edit: It tells on the site. :P

afmatt
10-01-2008, 08:18 AM
Holy cow they really want you to *KNOW* your precinct - to include mapping it out and looking for new houses to find possibly un-registered voters :D

Micah Dardar
10-01-2008, 08:32 AM
I signed up as a free member for now. I hope that I can upgrade later when I have money!

jrich4rpaul
10-01-2008, 08:34 AM
I signed up as a free member for now. I hope that I can upgrade later when I have money!

Same here. I think they give you more than enough tools to begin with for free anyway.

The important part is getting people signed up now, which anyone can do!

mudhoney
10-01-2008, 08:43 AM
One of the latest blog posts says to sign up and get active in "Grassroots Central". Where's that? Do I need to be a precinct leader to see that?

mcgraw_wv
10-01-2008, 08:44 AM
Guys the C4L website has been launched!
If for some reason you still see the old site try this
http://70.32.73.101/#.

Thank god... so much better.

libertarian4321
10-01-2008, 08:54 AM
They've got some good links there to a lot of interesting historical documents (Federalist and anti-Federalist papers, for example). Good stuff if you ever want to read about how the Constitution evolved.

tonesforjonesbones
10-01-2008, 08:56 AM
If they really want to take back the country, why are they charging money for tools? I don't care much for Internet Marketing. Why not just give us the tools...that is grass roots. NOt trying to make a buck by SELLING tools. I have an issue with this...they can get grants etc...to pay for them...and corporate sponsorships. This bothers me about ALL of these types organizations that are supposed to be activist organization. G Edward Griffing Freedom Force, Restore the Republic etc. They need to STOP trying to make a buck off the activists....we are the FOOTSOLDIERS and we shouldn't have to pay for the dang AMMO! TONES GRRRRRR.

tonesforjonesbones
10-01-2008, 08:58 AM
I intend to write a letter to them concerning this. I already wrote a letter to Griffin's Freedom Force. They had this activist activity called "The Red Pill" but you have to BUY their cd's and materials that are supposed to be handed out. I wrote and told them I would be happy to be one of the ground troops but they should PROVIDE me with the tools to fight. Guess what? I didn't hear back from them. Tones

afmatt
10-01-2008, 08:59 AM
If they really want to take back the country, why are they charging money for tools? I don't care much for Internet Marketing. Why not just give us the tools...that is grass roots. NOt trying to make a buck by SELLING tools. I have an issue with this...they can get grants etc...to pay for them...and corporate sponsorships. This bothers me about ALL of these types organizations that are supposed to be activist organization. G Edward Griffing Freedom Force, Restore the Republic etc. They need to STOP trying to make a buck off the activists....we are the FOOTSOLDIERS and we shouldn't have to pay for the dang AMMO! TONES GRRRRRR.

If you don't want to pay you don't have to pay. For the love of God lets not start arguing over this again.

jrich4rpaul
10-01-2008, 09:00 AM
If you don't want to pay you don't have to pay. For the love of God lets not start arguing over this again.

+1

I signed up for free. I'm satisfied.

Bryan
10-01-2008, 09:07 AM

It pays for the cost of the voter databases they have to buy for the precinct leaders- but if you don't need (want) the data then the membership is free. As Debbie put it, this isn't a welfare system.

Of course they also have to pay for the national staff and other expenses.

Danke
10-01-2008, 09:12 AM
It pays for the cost of the voter databases they have to buy for the precinct leaders- but if you don't need (want) the data then the membership is free. As Debbie put it, this isn't a welfare system.

Of course they also have to pay for the national staff and other expenses.

I signed up for a paid membership.

Now, how can I come up with that 9½¢ per day???

tonesforjonesbones
10-01-2008, 09:23 AM
So..if you sign up for free can you get the activist materials? I was able to get voter lists for free at the supervisor of elections office. they emailed me a PDF . tones

tonesforjonesbones
10-01-2008, 09:26 AM
What does this have to do with welfare? I'm just not into internet marketing ...if it has to do with grassroots activism. Either you are for the cause and willing to volunteer or you want to make money. If it's a non profit, they can get grants and corporate donations. Tones

Matt Collins
10-01-2008, 09:28 AM
If they really want to take back the country, why are they charging money for tools?Uh because it's expensive to operate perhaps. Acquiring and managing that data is not cheap. Nor is ensuring it's available online. They have to have an office, staff members, a programmer or two, a server, etc. The costs add up even when one is being financially frugal.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Man, not to sound egotistical, but I wish they would hire someone like me that knows what they are doing. They broke the DNS on the server, they broke the RSS feed that will be getting picked up by thousands and have not even replaced it with another, they don't have appropriate meta tags for helping sites like FaceBook understand the site for embedding, and I am sure there's lots more. Basic stuff Dr Paul. Hire some competent people!

RonPaulVolunteer
10-01-2008, 09:37 AM
You're kidding. They don't have a secure connection for processing credit cards. Get your sniffers out script kiddies.

Chiznaddy
10-01-2008, 09:59 AM
The site does not impress me one bit.