PDA

View Full Version : How "Credit Crunch" has become the new buzz word in the media.

kombayn
10-01-2008, 01:45 AM
I've been watching CNN, MSNBC & FOX News our "trusted" news sources. Using the new-term "credit crunch" or "credit crisis" because obviously the word "bailout" and how they presented it to us was awful. Dave Ramsey didn't even agree with it but he thinks "something needs to be done" (Though he said in later parts it's not completely necessary.) like our friend from CNN American Morning. Now what I'm asking you is this... Do you really think a credit crunch would happen if this bill never passes or reformed type of bills? I basically think people with average to good credit will still get the credit they need. I really think Congress is feeding false information to our networks to report. I don't think it's a big conspiracy or anything between the two but I do think Congress is obviously lying to the public to pass this outrageous bailout bill so no one will be investigated in their obvious loan-frauds.

P.S. Seeing Dave Ramsey, I actually like the man. He's very practical, I'll have to watch him on FOX Business, I believe.