PDA

View Full Version : What a waste! **Insightful**V ideo of foreclosures in the Inland Empire of California

damania
10-01-2008, 12:58 AM
All new stuff wasted. It'll break your heart to see all the stuff wasted. People are so careless and mindless 9such pigs!)!

Dive in deep now to see first hand the carnage and where your hard earned money (that will be stolen from you) has gone. The word "bank" is so laughable! How did we get here? Never could you have written something like this..

http://corgiguy.gohds.net/?ch=1.0.143.0.SOCAL:FORECLOSURE-ALLEY.

nodope0695
10-01-2008, 01:58 AM
Wow....

kombayn
10-01-2008, 02:12 AM
I live in Southern California, houses are being foreclosed upon and sold EVERYWHERE. You can't go by a weekend without seeing "Open House" signs almost every block. It's crazy.

libertarian4321
10-01-2008, 03:06 AM
Just throwing all that stuff away is tragic- so many charities would love to have that stuff.

What kind of idiot would leave all that behind? It's not like foreclosure happens overnight. If you know you are going to leave, and won't be able to take the stuff, have a garage sale, or call Goodwill or someone to take it away.

RickyJ
10-01-2008, 03:13 AM
kombayn, is that a picture of you in your avatar?

Trigonx
10-01-2008, 07:44 PM
soo much stuff trashed.... :(

V4Vendetta
10-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Yeah, I knew it was that bad.

But it was cool to see lisa ling, I remember her and Anderson Cooper from Channel One News, back in the early 90's. Now they both went off to big time news positions.

Channel One was a School News Channel that most schools broadcast to their students around the country, they might even still have it.

Anyone that thought they could afford a $300,000 - $500,000 financed with a A.R.M. where the payments took up 2/3rd's of their monthly income, were complete idiots!

jlaker
10-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Damn, I would of like to of had that T.V.

V4Vendetta
10-01-2008, 08:19 PM
What kind of idiot would leave all that behind?

I could name some names, but then i would be called a racists for speaking the truth.
ahh what the hell, everyone here believes in freedom of speech right?
Ok....
You have twisted my arm.

That sounds like something WETBACKS would do.

jlaker
10-01-2008, 09:25 PM
I could name some names, but then i would be called a racists for speaking the truth.
ahh what the hell, everyone here believes in freedom of speech right?
Ok....
You have twisted my arm.

That sounds like something WETBACKS would do.

I don't know about that. The quarter rician in me would of took my stuff. :D