PDA

View Full Version : Representative Frank Wolf (VA-10) - Vote Him Out!!

azamalech
09-30-2008, 09:14 PM
If you know anyone who lives in the Northern Virginia area, chances are their Representative is either Frank Wolf or Tom Davis. Both of these Republican Representatives voted for the bailout bill.

Tom Davis is retiring this year but Frank Wolf is running for re-election - I highly recommend contacting anyone you know in this area to vote against him and preferably for the Independent Neeraj C. Nigam although Democrat Judy Feder is much more likely to kick him out.

I'm going around my neighborhood telling voters about this fiasco - Everyone else needs to do the same, or we have no chance of getting anything done.

tommyzDad
10-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Yeah, that douche-licker is GOONNNNE!!!

LibertyIn08
10-01-2008, 08:29 PM
If you know anyone who lives in the Northern Virginia area, chances are their Representative is either Frank Wolf or Tom Davis. Both of these Republican Representatives voted for the bailout bill.

Tom Davis is retiring this year but Frank Wolf is running for re-election - I highly recommend contacting anyone you know in this area to vote against him and preferably for the Independent Neeraj C. Nigam although Democrat Judy Feder is much more likely to kick him out.

I'm going around my neighborhood telling voters about this fiasco - Everyone else needs to do the same, or we have no chance of getting anything done.

Ironically, there was a Ron Paul Republican challenging him during the primary. However, due to a general lack of enthusiasm regarding his campaign, he was handily defeated.

Perhaps this will bolster our chances in this district in the future.

clowns789
10-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Ironically, there was a Ron Paul Republican challenging him during the primary.

Perhaps he could run independent. I think we should take full advantage of the bailout fiasco.

pinkmandy
10-01-2008, 10:47 PM
You bet. I promised Wolf's office I would actively campaign against him so I have to keep my word.

I think I still have the files from Paul's precinct captain deal where I was able to download contact info for Repub voters in this district. :D