PDA

View Full Version : Who was the economic advisor who left Paul for McCain?

rajibo
09-30-2008, 08:46 PM
And why did he fail to teach McCain anything about economics?

bojo68
09-30-2008, 08:52 PM
And why did he fail to teach McCain anything about economics?

Have you ever tried to educate a concrete post?? They DON'T learn.

werdd
09-30-2008, 08:53 PM
Luskin, donald?

constitutional
09-30-2008, 08:57 PM
That would be Don Luskin.

yongrel
09-30-2008, 08:57 PM
Don "I Can't Believe It's Not Better" Luskin

rajibo
09-30-2008, 09:01 PM
Thank You.

anaconda
09-30-2008, 09:25 PM
I thought Luskin was one of the good guys....

ihsv
09-30-2008, 09:34 PM
It's not so much McCain's lack of knowledge of economics (and heaven knows, he's a retard when it comes to that) as it is his special-interest friends. He's CFR, has ties to Bildeberger, is in as thick as molasses on a cold day with the globalist/corporatist elite, and their interests are far more important than "country first" or economics. McCain is a willing slave to the system, and like any good slave he will not buck his masters. Bottom line is not that he can't learn, but that he refuses to learn.

rajibo
09-30-2008, 09:40 PM
It's not so much McCain's lack of knowledge of economics (and heaven knows, he's a retard when it comes to that) as it is his special-interest friends. He's CFR, has ties to Bildeberger, is in as thick as molasses on a cold day with the globalist/corporatist elite, and their interests are far more important than "country first" or economics. McCain is a willing slave to the system, and like any good slave he will not buck his masters. Bottom line is not that he can't learn, but that he refuses to learn.

I was hoping you'd just say he was mildly retarded.:(

ScotTX
09-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Why would Ron Paul need an economic advisor? McCain needs all the help he can get!

TastyWheat
10-01-2008, 01:24 AM
I thought Peter Schiff was Ron's economic adviser. Unless Peter was too busy to be there all the time (he has his own company) I think he's all the economic advice you need.

Scotso
10-01-2008, 01:33 AM

It's actually my extremely un-expert opinion that McCain is suffering from early onset of senile dementia. He really seems to be losing it lately. And considering who will be pulling the strings if he becomes another Reagan, I think we should all be worried about him being elected.

But then considering that I don't like the idea of anyone in the country with money being dragged out of their homes in the middle of the night and shot, I have to worry about Obama being elected, too.

You can imagine that I don't get very much sleep at night. :eek:

Scotso
10-01-2008, 01:35 AM
I thought Peter Schiff was Ron's economic adviser. Unless Peter was too busy to be there all the time (he has his own company) I think he's all the economic advice you need.

What's amazing about this is that Dr. Paul seems to have a better grasp on economics than the businessmen in Congress... and he still surrounded himself with people that "know more." Then you see people like McCain, who refuse to take advice even though they're hopelessly ignorant.

kombayn
10-01-2008, 01:37 AM

Thank you! That's why McCain & Obama are equally distrusted, because of their ties to special interests, lobbyists and slum-lords. It's completely correct to question their motives.

bojo68
10-01-2008, 01:48 AM
It's actually my extremely un-expert opinion that McCain is suffering from early onset of senile dementia. He really seems to be losing it lately. And considering who will be pulling the strings if he becomes another Reagan, I think we should all be worried about him being elected.

But then considering that I don't like the idea of anyone in the country with money being dragged out of their homes in the middle of the night and shot, I have to worry about Obama being elected, too.

You can imagine that I don't get very much sleep at night. :eek:

I still don't think it matters, I think the same people are pulling both their strings, and Obama's been decided the winner.(They're not putting much money into McInsane now) They're both going to do whatever their handlers tell them, and it'll be the same thing.
Far as rich people getting dragged out of bed at night under Obama, not a chance, as long as your in his gang...:)

Scotso
10-01-2008, 01:54 AM
Far as rich people getting dragged out of bed at night under Obama, not a chance, as long as your in his gang...:)

Or hopefully if you have a well-stocked gun locker.

Knightskye
10-01-2008, 01:59 AM
I believe it was the guy who said "Bravo, bravisimo. Go Ron Paul."

So much for that.

Carole
10-01-2008, 05:55 AM
Luskin went with Paul for a few weeks, then Schiff came on board and Luskin left for McInSane.

Goldwater64
10-01-2008, 10:31 AM
And considering who will be pulling the strings if he becomes another Reagan, I think we should all be worried about him being elected.
. :eek:

Don't talk about Reagan that way. Period.

me3
10-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Don't talk about Reagan that way. Period.
You mean Ronald Super Deficit Reagan? Do you mean Ronald Drug War Reagan?

Or were your talking about Ronald Iran/Contra Reagan?

The truth about Reagan, is that his rhetoric and actions were completely opposite one another. People confuse his rhetoric with what he actually did in office, when nothing could be further from the truth.

ashura
10-01-2008, 11:03 AM
People confuse his rhetoric with what he actually did in office, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Amen, the sooner self proclaimed conservatives break away from this love affair with the myth of Reagan, the better. Goldwater64, your namesake is a much better man, albeit with his own unique faults, than Reagan to give that kind of adoration.

anaconda
10-01-2008, 11:18 AM
Reagan whose VP was one of the most evil men of the 20th century? Even more so than Dick Cheney?

tggroo7
10-01-2008, 11:25 AM

"Hi, I'm John McCain. People seem to like me because they're ignorant and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call 'mentally retarded.'"

Scotso
10-01-2008, 01:56 PM
You mean Ronald Super Deficit Reagan? Do you mean Ronald Drug War Reagan?

Or were your talking about Ronald Iran/Contra Reagan?

The truth about Reagan, is that his rhetoric and actions were completely opposite one another. People confuse his rhetoric with what he actually did in office, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Thank you. Reagan is one of the ultimate hypocrites and probably one of the worst presidents ever, if only because he promised to be a champion of limited government and instead basically spearheaded the neocon movement and started their love affair with deficit spending.

Goldwater is definitely the dear departed Republican that we should remember fondly, definitely NOT Reagan.