PDA

View Full Version : Dear Congressman/Senator,

Jean
09-30-2008, 03:23 PM
If this Bailout passes you are borrowing the money in my unborn grandchildren’s name!
We as a nation and individually have all lived on credit for the past few years and it is our generation’s job to pay that money back. (By letting the free market work we can do that)
If times are going to be tough then so be it. We made this problem and we need to be responsible and take our medicine, not just close our eyes and keep the problem going. We can not walk away and stick our grandchildren with this bailout bill! I hear the media say we must open up the credit market. That is the worst thing we can do! We need to learn to live with in our means and pay our bills! I don’t borrow money if I can’t pay it back. I have no right to expect a loan. I am willing to work and save for my needs and I expect my government to set the same example for the American people. Our country has no money! We have no right to get a loan from our future generations!
My generation made this economic problem and it is my generation’s duty to fix it! Bring on a depression if need be, we deserve it because we barrowed with no means to pay it back!
Our foreign policy reminds me of my ex-husband. He would take out a loan and go to the bar and by the house a round! He had no job and no way to pay that money back but it made him feel good for a while. Later he wanted me to pay back the loan!
America gives away money for humanitarian aid to foreign countries and it makes our people feel good but we don’t have the money! Where will it come from?
Our national dept just grows and grows and grows. We must STOP the spending and live with in our means! The media says we the people don’t understand the problem. Yes we do! It is not rocket science to see what we are doing! Any responsible adult can see what is happening. Please let the market fix the problem. Yes innocent people will be hurt. If you want to stop hurting innocent people PLEASE STOP spending money we don’t have!

Thank you,