PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul will be on CNN today 9/30 3:30 ET

ForrestLayne
09-30-2008, 12:15 PM
At least they are still wanting to talk to Ron Paul

This is from the C4L website

1) At 3:30 PM ET today, Dr. Paul will be on CNN Television.

2) At 10:30 PM ET tonight, Dr. Paul will be on FOX News Radio with Alan Combs.

3) Finally, Dr. Paul will be on CNN American Morning tomorrow at 7:24 am ET with John Roberts

Matt23
09-30-2008, 01:22 PM
Bump. He'll be on in a bit, they just announced it.

purplechoe
09-30-2008, 01:33 PM
Was he on? I'm at work.

Matt23
09-30-2008, 01:35 PM
Was he on? I'm at work.

Yep

MsDoodahs
09-30-2008, 01:37 PM
SOoooooo.....

How was the interview? Good? Bad? Medium?

mconder
09-30-2008, 01:41 PM
Youtube?

Adrian.Bisson
09-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Rick Sanchez attributed an inflammatory Lew Rockwell quote to Dr. Paul "from YOUR OWN website" (when it wasn't), then grilled him on it, and naturally Ron didn't know where the quote came from or when, but he handled it fairly well.

SnappleLlama
09-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Rick Sanchez attributed an inflammatory Lew Rockwell quote to Dr. Paul "from YOUR OWN website" (when it wasn't), then grilled him on it, and naturally Ron didn't know where the quote came from or when, but he handled it fairly well.

Wow, what a dick. :mad:

Chieftain1776
09-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Yeah I saw that here's what I posted on the C4L website in the comment's:
It's really unfortunate that someone decided to place a radical anarchocapitalist quote from Lew Rockwell on Ron Paul's page (http://www.ronpaulforpresident2008.com/news):
"
What a heroic day! The people rose up against a coalition of every evil group in America: the central bank, Wall Street plutocrats, politicians, banksters, think tanks (including the pseudo-libertarian sort), big media, big academia, and big business, and won. Today we got a taste of what things may look like when the regime is finally toppled, and its theft and killing stopped."

and CNN just used it to smear him (Unfairly and inaccurately because it was written by Lew Rockwell on his blog http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/023215.html) I've followed Ron Paul and Lew Rockwell for awhile and almost 100% sure that's not Ron Paul's position, he's a libertarian constitutionalist. Lew Rockwell sinks Ron Paul's ability to convey a popular sober message with Lew's personal failings (be it editorial or otherwise) yet again (see the racist newsletter controversy). I still support Ron Paul and am sympathetic to anarchocapitalism but he needs to do a better job ensuring Ron's position gets out there not Lew Rockwells heated rhetoric.

GunnyFreedom
09-30-2008, 02:09 PM
just watched the CNN phone-in. This time instead of 2 guests against Ron Paul, they had 1 against and 1 for. Of course, they didn't have any reall tough 'viewer questions' and the softballs they had didn't even get answered...

angelatc
09-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Yeah I saw that here's what I posted on the C4L website in the comment's:
It's really unfortunate that someone decided to place a radical anarchocapitalist quote from Lew Rockwell on Ron Paul's page (http://www.ronpaulforpresident2008.com/news):

That's not Ron Paul's site.

Chieftain1776
09-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Yeah when I went to it...it looked like something infowars would put up but someone should have done something to screen it better. I'm going to email CNN and ask them to correct the record and to try to have Ron Paul on discussing his position instead of some inaccurate quote. And suggest others do the same.

Scribbler de Stebbing
09-30-2008, 02:25 PM
I also emailed them, letting them know that was not RP's site, nor were those his words. I don't use television, so if someone could monitor and post if they make a correction, that'd be cool.