PDA

View Full Version : Freedom is Not Free!!

kittyc
09-30-2008, 11:30 AM
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE !
So you think we have won?

NO Bailout?

Think again, there is another bill in the wings and it will most likely pass. If you listen to the Main Stream news you will have heard how the "Taxpayer, Homeowner etc" have lost millions of dollars of their retirement funds, savings, equity etc.. poor us, we have lost all this money because those few honorable Congressmen voted down the Bail out bill.

Not a word about the actual crooks losing, because they haven't. Their money is safely in offshore accounts, under their matresses and in silver and gold. If it weren't for their greed none of this would have happened. It is time now to let them lose everything, when we the middle class and working people commit crimes, make mistakes etc we pay for it with loses of freedom and finances. Why not the Big Crooks in Washington and New York? Confiscate all the illegal gotten gains, fancy cars, huge mansions, bank accounts and finance the bail out with their own ill gotten funds.

Now the Congressmen who vetoed the bill are under horrific pressure and Politicians cannot stand that. They will bend to the will of the stronger voices and be very afraid of being blamed for a all out depression. Yep they will bend with the fear being instilled in their empty little souls. None want to lose their well paid seats in Congress, none want to be blamed for a depression, none want to have to go against their peers.

Folks we cannot slow down.

Instead of sitting and calling on the phone, writing emails which by the way most likely are never even read, replies are always the same robot sent reply, postal mail takes at least 6 weeks to arrive so that is useless, and faxing, the best of all the methods of communication as at some point someone has to at least replenish the paper in the machine so someone does see them, get up get dressed and go to your local Congressional office, Senate office, walk in and talk to your representive face to face, eye to eye and plainly tell him or her that if they vote for a bailout in any form or shape they will not return to congress or senate. Period !

It is easy to dismiss a message, call etc but they cannot dismiss a real live person who votes and has a voice.

Be prepared to learn to live within your means, be prepared to find shortages at the grocery, be prepared to defend your supplies and most of all be prepared to do without a lot of the items we are so used to. Most of all be prepared to stand fast even under difficult times. Our Nation is in real peril, I am not a The sky is falling type of person, but I can see what is happening, I hear the talking heads on TV telling everyone we will lose everything if we don't give in to these crooks and further their agendas. We are told we will lose everything, our jobs, our homes, our savings etc.. well folks I hate to be the one to say so but those things are as well as gone already, if this bill passes we will have the look of safety, the feel of security, but nothing that is stationary or real. When you align yourselves with crooks and theives you become a partner in the crime.

Every Congressman who voted for this criminal abeting bill should be charged with a crime, treason and at the very least lose his seat in Congress and face the scorn and disdane of the people he took an oath to protect and defend at home.

We have incorporated a new organization, one that will not bend and stoop to the blackmail of the media and the politicians. We will fight a dirty fight, we will be in their faces and demanding they either perform their oaths as they swore they would do or face the reality of criminal charges and risk losing all their worldly illegally gotten gains.

Freedom is not Free is the name of the non-profit organization, we will need help in building this org. and want only people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and work, get public and bring people together in their communities. We need to get this going as quickly as possible. We do not want Prima Donna's, We don't need people who want to be important or make money for their own pockets. We will have to foot the bills for people who will go to DC, file charges, who know the methods which will work and put them into effect. We cannot expect these people who are just like you and I and have bills to pay and families to support to pay their own way with no help. Travel is expensive now. We all know that. It has kept the Freedom Wagon in the drive way for a month or so now but that will change once the new paint job is finished and we can use it to promote the Freedom Candidates and wake up the people to the dangers we all face. We have a smaller version in Texas being painted now for this purpose. ( The Raffle we were doing to give away the Wagon will be put on hold. The people who have bought tickets will have their money refunded or they can use it towards the building of this organization.) I feel like the FreedomWagon will be a assett to this organization just as it was to the Ron Paul Campaign only with this campaign we will not stop halfway and give up.)

I will be in Texas working for Penny Langford Freeman who is running against the corrupt Governor there and we will get her elected and have one shining example of honest government to show the rest of the Nation. Bette will be here in NC and kathy will be in Ct. so we are pretty well spread out and will have the opportunity of working as a unit in different areas.

I have worked hard for a long time and still have some energy left and will expend every ounce of it on this project as well as any money we have that isn't earmarked for our daily bills. We live very frugally here, I have stored enough food for over a year so we are pretty secure in that. I hope all of you have been doing the same, if not <DO IT NOW>. prices will only rise, what ever you can do without to save money do so and put that money into supplies for later. Don't expect to be bailed out by the government or your neighbors who have paid attention and gathered their supplies. I am not stingy nor greedy but I can tell you right now, we have enough for our family but not yours. Everyone has to be responsible for themselves. Charity is great but it should begin at Home !

Get our book "Grannys Cookin" it has lists of items you will need, where to get it and how to keep it. www.grannywarriors.com/minimart.htm Get a supply of our seeds which are Not GMO and will produce old fashioned produce which is not geneticly altered and is still good for you. Put these seeds away for a spring garden, the seeds come with a lot of information now on how to grow your food in a very small space even in an apartment so you can always have fresh food that will sustain you.

Any profits and there aren't many, will go towards funding this new organization as well as a portion going to Truth Net Radio to help get Mike back on the air with his messages of freedom and a common sense look at the world. www.truthnetradio.com

The Grannys will be live again on this Friday evening at 8 PM Eastern time on www.nowlive.com we will be discussing all manner of items, you can call in and ask questions or just make a statement. Bette Smith and Kathy Carson will be co-hosting with their wisdom and humor. We aren't out to scare you to death but take a common sense view to the situations we are all in now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just received this message from the Independent Movement. Org that they plan to endorse a presidential candidate and want to receive in-put as who that candidate should be. I believe all of us should back Chuck Baldwin as Dr. Paul has suggested. Please go to this link http://www.independentmovement.net/ and cast your vote, (for whomever you may choose.) It is my opinion that, if the votes are accurately counted (and we all know that is not likely) then whoever the Independents back, could possibly win this election and dump both of the two party candidates. Wouldn't that be something for liberty loving individuals to celebrate! Please take the survey, and soon! I have posted on Daily Paul and Voter Bomb. If you could send to your e-mail lists and post on other sites, it would be helpful to get the message out.

Margie Raborn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for the support you have shown us over the years, I will not ever forget that and will not be bending to the powers that have tried so hard to break us down. The beatings and defamation we have weathered has made us all much stronger and more dedicated to make a difference in the world we are living in.

Links:
www.grannywarriors.com
www.rwefree.com