PDA

View Full Version : There's only one way to save our country's freedom....

justinc.1089
09-30-2008, 10:40 AM
Over the time I have been supporting Ron Paul obviously I have talked about and thought about how to change things in our country like all of you, and I keep thinking one thing more and more, that the only way we will ever be truly successful is to first free the media once again. It has been corporatized and is no longer free. Ron Paul and all of us try tirelessly to share our views and explain them, but it doesn't happen because the television media only allows the same old stuff that helps the establishment. I think people fighting for freedom in this country need to start making serious efforts to start an entire new television channel. I know that isn't easy, and will take tons of money and people, but I think it might be the only real shot at changing things because most people simply refuse to listen to anyone other than people in the media inside their tv screens for whatever reason.

JasonC
09-30-2008, 10:47 AM
I always bring similar views up, but I always get responses like "F the media.We can't count on them. "

Our main goal shoudl be to bring more people to agree with us and join the revolution. The fact is is that MOST people get their information by watching TV. If we want to have the impact we want, we must get a major foothold in the media.

justinc.1089
09-30-2008, 10:58 AM
I agree. And although starting an entirely new news channel seems and is an incredible thing to try to achieve, I think trying to get a candidate elected from a third party or even from within the democrats or republicans without media to back them up so they are able to explain their views is even more impossible. I mean trying to turn around like a century of history is a monumental task, so why would we not try to start a new television network? If we were able to achieve that then we would gain a massive amount of ground against these fascist communist idiots.