PDA

View Full Version : End the FED! **CALL TO ARMS**

cska80
09-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Local talk radio show, The Buddy Cianci Show (yes the ex-mayor who just got out of federal prison for corruption) which reaches CT, MA, and based in RI has been talking about the banking crisis for the past week. I called in to talk about our founding fathers warnings about the federal reserve and the real culprits of this crisis. I was shouted down, made to look like a loon and after I was hung up on I was told to get a job! Hmmm, I guess the 85 hours a week I work isn't enough!

I would normally not be so angry about something like this, but this is a station and program I've been calling into for 2 or so years and never treated this way. I guess we're not supposed to talk about the federal reserve and I guess we're kooks if we talk about our founding fathers or how the federal reserve is unconstitutional? I should have assumed an ex-convict ex-mayor couldn't care less about our constitution and the federal reserve.

**CALL TO ACTION**

www.630wpro.com you can listen live there and email the Buddy Cianci Show.

401-438-WPRO, 401-438-9776 are the numbers to call. I guess it'd be best to tell the call screener you're from a city in RI like Providence, Warwick, Pawtucket, Central Falls, etc. and I call on those who choose this "mission" to speak the truth about the federal reserve and our founding fathers. People need to know the truth!

micahnelson
09-30-2008, 08:59 AM
Im in newport.

Lemme get this straight, you called Buddy Cianci to discuss ending Cronyism and fraud?

Buddy Cianci, Prince of Providence.

Buddy Cianci, recently released from Fort Dix on corruption charges?

cska80
09-30-2008, 09:04 AM
Im in newport.

Lemme get this straight, you called Buddy Cianci to discuss ending Cronyism and fraud?

Buddy Cianci, Prince of Providence.

Buddy Cianci, recently released from Fort Dix on corruption charges?

Yeah it's pretty funny. Last week I called and discussed inflation, printing money, borowing, debt, and how the fed needs to be blamed as well. After he hung up, he said "...that guy knows what he's talking about." This week, I get verbally molested because I bring up the constitution and our founding fathers. Go figure.

cska80
09-30-2008, 09:30 AM
/bump :rolleyes:

itshappening
09-30-2008, 09:32 AM
they make me sick.....